Confused about Timing

jupiterian

Hello, I casted a chart asking if I would meet someone new in the next months with true potential for a relationship.
I was really excited given that the Lord of the hour was the same as the ascendant.
The main significators are the Sun which is exhalted, in it's joy in the 9th house and Saturn is on its rulership on the 7th. Both are applying on a trine.

The moon will first make a trine to saturn and then sextiles de ASC, trines Mars and Jupiter before leaving the sign. What I can't dilucidate is the question of timing, because even when the moon is in a cardinal sign it's on a cadent house, so I don't know how to read that. Anyone has a timing perspective about this? Thank you?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 11.40.19.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 11.40.19.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 42

kalypso1979

about three months i think.
But i don't know how is this going as both sinificators are in each others fall.
You will not like each other too much or much different characters.

Last edited:

jupiterian

Thank you so much, I'll let you know how it goes in about three months. Intrigued now about what you said, I didn't notice that we were in each other's fall.

jupiterian

Hello, just to update on things... I did meet someone after 3 months, it happened the most unexpected way, I believe we liked each other instantly and connected fine. We're very different indeed in background and lifestyle... the problem is he's been acting erraticaly, at first when we met he said he was open for a relationship, then he said he wasn't, then he said he liked me too much and diddn't want to fall in love... so... I guess that's why all the issues being in each other's fall, maybe not wanting what the other offers...

Too bad, I could feel potential but won't stay with someone who's that indecisive...

IleneK

Premium Member
The mutual reception between your significators, Sun and Saturn, is unfavorable in both directions, from him to you and from you to him. I can see that neither of you would get along with the other very well after coming together.