Family Annihilator ---Chris Watts

Cary2

Banned
Peterson's angular Moon is trine Pluto-Venus conjunction, so we find Moon trine Venus as well. Now I wonder if Peterson was spoiled by his mother. I see ease in the aspects, but I don't see tenderness or devotion. I'm truly surprised when I see "harmonious" Moon-Venus aspects fail so miserably to produce the expected outcome. In Watt's case, it was Moon-Venus trine MC. I've learned something unexpected about Moon-Venus aspects.

leomoon

I was reading today somewhere, that the Moon represents the mind in Vedic astrology. I had known that but forgot until reading again this thread.
Moon-Venus

Perhaps a person who falls in love with the concept of love and then when it doesn't match their expectations exactly, trashes it, even love so beautiful as children's unconditional love.

His BML Lilith is 28°Aries, only 05° from his Moon.

Scott Peterson's Moon: 01Gemini exactly opposite BML (which opposes Algol at 27°Scorpio) 12th house

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Another similar situation is Scott Peterson who murdered his pregnant wife because he found a mistress more to his liking. This qualifies as a family annihilator.

He has Mars-Uranus at the Sun/Pluto midpoint near the As/Mc midpoint. Pluto is near the Libra cardinal point. His chart accuracy rating is "AA".

I believe that Peterson's psychopathy was connected to his afflicted Neptune on the Ascendant.

Of course the Neptune position on ascendent opposes his marriage house. The moon/neptune can be very deceptive to others and to self.
Mercury, ruler of the 7th is in his 12th house of hidden enemies and self undoing.
Ascendent ruler Jupiter is square explosive pluto.
In addition saturn in 7th is exactly in the degree of the nodes.

So now I'm wondering, if these family annihilator charts show a certain tendency, then we should likewise see certain similarities between the charts of the victims. All being women who they married, and who were pregnant at the time of the murder.
Why were these women even drawn to these deceptively calm types who were like bubbling lava under the surface?

In addition, if the wife was pregnant with the murderer's child, this involves the 5th house of his natal, which also represents his lover.
So, the unborn child and the lover in effect provoke the murder in both cases.
This sounds very karmic.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Peterson's angular Moon is trine Pluto-Venus conjunction, so we find Moon trine Venus as well. Now I wonder if Peterson was spoiled by his mother. I see ease in the aspects, but I don't see tenderness or devotion. I'm truly surprised when I see "harmonious" Moon-Venus aspects fail so miserably to produce the expected outcome. In Watt's case, it was Moon-Venus trine MC. I've learned something unexpected about Moon-Venus aspects.

I follow the modern interpretation of assigning the mother to the 4th house.
Which gives us emotional pisces, with Neptune on the ascendent, the mother becomes a spokesperson for the native.
The co-ruler Jupiter is at the 2nd house of self esteem square pluto of compulsion, transformation, imposing of the will.
So there are definitely signs of problems with the mother relationship.

katydid

Scott's older sister referred to him as 'The Golden Child.' She said his mother, Jackie, thought he could do no wrong.

This is a great article about their family dynamics. Jackie Peterson's own father was murdered when she was only 2 yrs old. She grew up in an orphanage.

She became pregnant while living in a Catholic girl's home, and gave up TWO babies for adoption.

When she finally married, she had Scott, the Golden Child, and she doted on him.

To this day she believes he is innocent of this crime. :bandit:

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna7047103

[this excerpt reminds me of the relationship between Mama Watts and Shanann, her daughter in law. ]

At the time, Anne wasn't sure if the problem was between Scott and Laci or between Laci and Jackie.

Bird: I think she, you know, was definitely the mother-in-law figure in Laci's life. And at times it came across as a little bit strained.

Anne says Jackie chafed at Laci's attention to every little detail and resented the fact that Laci and Scott lived in Modesto, closer to Laci's parents, but farther from Jackie.

Lauer: The impression I get in the book is that A, Jackie felt Laci was a bit too much of a perfectionist. And B, that Laci wasn't good enough for Scott.

[The following sounds like his Moon Trine Venus/Pluto:....]

Bird: You know, it was too hard for me to comprehend that someone who is as courteous, as kind as he is, would kill his wife and unborn child. It is just something that is so incomprehensible.

Last edited:

leomoon

I read that book by Anne years ago, the 1/2 sister of Scott Peterson.
She was the bio daughter however from what I recall, probably given away at birth and she and Scott met each other late in life just a few years prior to Laci's murder if I recall correctly (it wasn't that long)

At the time, Anne wasn't sure if the problem was between Scott and Laci or between Laci and Jackie.
I'm wondering now, about WHY Scott's mother was put in an orphanage when she still had a mother?

That part I don't recall.

Anyone else read her background?

Using the Tad Mann method of reading his natal:

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

Moon is also in Scott’s chart seen as his mother figure and its in the 6th house in a critical 01 Gemini opposed his ASC (possibly his very birth) as when he was conceived there were “issues” between his parents (father & mother) with a harsher aspect seen between the Sun & the Moon (quincunx) per the Tad Mann method of reading his chart. He (Scott) therefore, inherited these “unconscious to him” issues that were conscious to the mother during the conception period and birth of her son. Moon is also opposing Mercury in the 12th and Tad Mann would say that just before he was born Mercury was triggered in the mother in a negative way. She TOO must have been very secretive.

[FONT=&quot] Tad Mann method would suggest that when Scott turned 30, his “Sun” was triggered in the 7th house (between ages 30-33) and all of its aspects he was born with would have been acutely felt by him more then ever before i.e. Sun opp Saturn, Sun semi-square Venus, Sun square Jupiter. So my guess is he was feeling quite uncomfortable for awhile with the marriage and the “burden” perhaps of the children Shanann and he brought into the world, which sadly resulted in the mass murder. Since he did this at age 33, his Sun-Chiron would both have been re-enacted (Moon is semi-square Chiron [/FONT]

Last edited:

leomoon

More about Anne Bird 1/2 sibling of Scott Peterson and when she met her bio mother Jackie at Anne's age of 32:

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna7047103

in August of 1997, Anne Bird met Scott -- the golden child -- at Jackie's home in Morro Bay, California.
She says she had some mild curiosity about who her birth parents might be, but she never followed up on it. But then, one summer day in 1997, when she was 32 years old:
Lauer: This guy Don calls on the phone one day out of the blue and he says, "Guess what, I'm your brother?

She and Scott "bonded in 1997" - and met Laci who she liked immensely - they even traded maternity clothes in 2002. That is until Laci was murdered on Christmas 2002. (So she knew him somewhat? for 5 years off and on) had glimpses of his other side too.

Anne learned that her biological mother, Jackie, had suffered a terrible childhood. Her father was murdered when she was just two years old — murdered just before Christmas. Then Jackie's mother suffered a breakdown. Jackie grew up in an orphanage.
Bird: And then she said, "Those nuns never talked to me about sex." And I thought maybe that's what happened. I wasn't sure.

So there are two 1/2 siblings out there now....How about Jackie's son Don? He also met the mother with Anne. And it was Don who set up the meeting.

Jackie Peterson died in 2013 of cancer at age 70.

[FONT=&quot]Jackie Peterson who raised “the Golden Child” as they called him, died in 2013 of cancer. Scott would have been around 41 years old then. His Mars in the 8th house was triggered during the mother’s passing via the Tad Mann method; and of course he was in prison at that time thankfully. [/FONT]

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/scott-peterson-mom-dead-149636/

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/119927973/jacqueline-helen-peterson

Her obituary only mentioned Scott as a child she bore? And 3 brothers-
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/119927973/jacqueline-helen-peterson

https://www.weremember.com/jacqueli...utm_campaign=findagrave&utm_source=findagrave

ElenaJ

"I'm wondering now, about WHY Scott's mother was put in an orphanage when she still had a mother? "

Exactly what came into my mind, too!

Cary2

Banned
"I'm wondering now, about WHY Scott's mother was put in an orphanage when she still had a mother? "

Exactly what came into my mind, too!

Didn't leomoon say that the mother had a breakdown soon after the father's murder? I thought Jackie went to the orphanage because her father was murdered and her mother soon after had a breakdown. I'm confused by the various first names, but that is what I surmised as a result.

katydid

I read that book by Anne years ago, the 1/2 sister of Scott Peterson.
She was the bio daughter however from what I recall, probably given away at birth and she and Scott met each other late in life just a few years prior to Laci's murder if I recall correctly (it wasn't that long)

I'm wondering now, about WHY Scott's mother was put in an orphanage when she still had a mother?

That part I don't recall.

Anyone else read her background?

According to that linked Article, Jackie's father was murdered when she was a baby. Then her mother had a nervous breakdown, so Jackie was put in the orphanage around age 2.

Also, Anne was not the only child given up for adoption. There was also a son named Don. Jackie gave birth to both of them when she was very young.

She probably had no choice but to give them up. :sad:

Using the Tad Mann method of reading his natal:

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

Moon is also in Scott’s chart seen as his mother figure and its in the 6th house in a critical 01 Gemini opposed his ASC (possibly his very birth) as when he was conceived there were “issues” between his parents (father & mother) with a harsher aspect seen between the Sun & the Moon (quincunx) per the Tad Mann method of reading his chart. He (Scott) therefore, inherited these “unconscious to him” issues that were conscious to the mother during the conception period and birth of her son. Moon is also opposing Mercury in the 12th and Tad Mann would say that just before he was born Mercury was triggered in the mother in a negative way. She TOO must have been very secretive.

[FONT=&quot] Tad Mann method would suggest that when Scott turned 30, his “Sun” was triggered in the 7th house (between ages 30-33) and all of its aspects he was born with would have been acutely felt by him more then ever before i.e. Sun opp Saturn, Sun semi-square Venus, Sun square Jupiter. So my guess is he was feeling quite uncomfortable for awhile with the marriage and the “burden” perhaps of the children Shanann and he brought into the world, which sadly resulted in the mass murder. Since he did this at age 33, his Sun-Chiron would both have been re-enacted (Moon is semi-square Chiron [/FONT]

Thanks for the Ted Mann delineation. I'll have to look more into his work. It sounds interesting to backtrack like that.

leomoon

[FONT=&quot]Scott Peterson’s Moon at the DC cusp, is 01 Gemini, dual in nature – and his Black Moon Lilith[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Is opposite Algol 27 deg. Scorpio, another water sign. [/FONT]
I was reading today somewhere, that the Moon represents the mind in Vedic astrology. I had known that but forgot until reading again this thread.
Moon-Venus

Perhaps a person who falls in love with the concept of love and then when it doesn't match their expectations exactly, trashes it, even love so beautiful as children's unconditional love.

His BML Lilith is 28°Aries, only 05° from his Moon.

Scott Peterson's Moon: 01Gemini exactly opposite BML (which opposes Algol at 27°Scorpio) 12th house
PETERSON FAMILY TREE:

one photo of her son Don:

http://findlaci2003.us/helen-obit.html