Does she like me?

SaulG

Does she likes me? I saw her today, and something in me turned again. Whole this time I hated her and I don't now why is this feeling comming again to me...

astro_2gw_02_does_she_likes_me_hr_43797_22633.gif

ingstad

Can someone look please?

Don't worry,I know the frustration when no one answers your question :(

Very late ASC - It is too late to ask this question OR things are about to change (perharps communication-wise,since you are ruled by Mercury)

She is ruled by Jupiter. Mercury trines Jupiter,but it's a separating aspect so it's possible you will lose contact with her.
Mercury makes no aspect to Neptune (the planet considered Pisces' ruler nowadays).

Sun and Venus are in cojunct,yay. Saturn in 3rd house - delays in terms of communication between you two?

Cast another chart and post it here. The ASC is very late.

sven555

Don't worry,I know the frustration when no one answers your question :(

Very late ASC - It is too late to ask this question OR things are about to change (perharps communication-wise,since you are ruled by Mercury)

She is ruled by Jupiter. Mercury trines Jupiter,but it's a separating aspect so it's possible you will lose contact with her.
Mercury makes no aspect to Neptune (the planet considered Pisces' ruler nowadays).

Sun and Venus are in cojunct,yay. Saturn in 3rd house - delays in terms of communication between you two?

Cast another chart and post it here. The ASC is very late.

Very late ASC doesn't just mean too late to ask the question. It means that the querent cannot do anything to change the course of the outcome. You are right however about the situation set to change :)