Will they reconcile?

scahm

Hi everyone - I'm second guessing my interpretation of this chart and confusing myself, so I would really appreciate your input on this please!

Querent asked if she would reconcile with her ex boyfriend - Moon and Saturn apply in conjunction, but Moon is in a weak sign and there's no supportive aspects between their L3 and L5 rulers.

I initially thought that Saturn (querent) was in an azimene degree and Moon (quesited) was in a dark degree of Capricorn, so the answer would be no, but I've found a lot of conflicting information about the degrees. Could anyone please clarify?

My alternate interpretation is that they will meet but it'll be dissatisfying for the querent and they'll part ways again. I'm not sure if I'm trying to over complicate the reading and confusing myself, so I would really appreciate an objective opinion.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 21.25.08.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 21.25.08.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 21.25.14.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 21.25.14.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 23

Chrysalis

I think there is a chance of reconciliation, yes.

Moon applies to Saturn, Saturn applies to the moon. Moons in her 1st.
Lot of reconciliation falls at 19° Aquarius in a bright degree in the succedent 2nd house. Moon flows towards the lot and the lot ruler Saturn
flows towards the moon.

Just re-read your first post and realized i missed Saturn in an azimene degree. I still think it more positive than negative, the chart.

Last edited:

scahm

I think there is a chance of reconciliation, yes.

Moon applies to Saturn, Saturn applies to the moon. Moons in her 1st.
Lot of reconciliation falls at 19° Aquarius in a bright degree in the succedent 2nd house. Moon flows towards the lot and the lot ruler Saturn
flows towards the moon.

Just re-read your first post and realized i missed Saturn in an azimene degree. I still think it more positive than negative, the chart.

Thank you (as always)!

Is 22 degrees of Capricorn a dark degree? I'm trying to find the post that Dr. Farr had done on this but I feel like it might have been deleted.

Would you say that the reconciliation might not be satisfying for her (Saturn being in the sign of the Moon's detriment) or does the bright degree of the lot counter that?

Chrysalis

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29126

I only go by Dr farrs degrees, skyscript ones are not so accurate as they start with 1 degree, not zero. The Azimene degrees on skyscript are consistent, to be used.

Having the lot in a bright degree would be beneficial yes, but only for a reconciliation.

As for if she would be happy reconciling, the lot of happiness falls at 22°34 Cancer, in their 7th house of relationship. Dispositor of the lot moon is in its detriment, and moon is in a partile opposition with the lot. So if they did reconcile, it most likely wouldn't be a happy one in the long run.

Last edited:

scahm

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29126

I only go by Dr farrs degrees, skyscript ones are not so accurate as they start with 1 degree, not zero. The Azimene degrees on skyscript are consistent, to be used.

Having the lot in a bright degree would be beneficial yes, but only for a reconciliation.

As for if she would be happy reconciling, the lot of happiness falls at 22°34 Cancer, in their 7th house of relationship. Dispositor of the lot moon is in its detriment, and moon is in a partile opposition with the lot. So if they did reconcile, it most likely wouldn't be a happy one in the long run.

Thank you, Chrysalis! That's been really helpful.

Ouranos

Hello Scahm,

Don't forget the prohibition.
Moon goes to Jupiter before reaching Saturn.
There is a hurdle.
Jupiter Fall and R of which Morin de Villefranche says
"Rule 26.A planet which is naturally benefic (Jupiter)and located in a fortunate house,(ASC) but hindered in its action by the nature of the zodiacal sign through which it is moving (Fall and R), or hurt by bad aspects, does not realize the advantages indicated by the house, or at least surrounds this realization with obstacles or causes bad methods to be used, or limits the acquisition to small quantity and poor quality, or makes it of short duration, and most often useless."

Here, Jupiter rules the 12th (honesty being an issue) and 2nd (Money is on the menu)

Kind regards,
Ouranos

scahm

Hello Scahm,

Don't forget the prohibition.
Moon goes to Jupiter before reaching Saturn.
There is a hurdle.
Jupiter Fall and R of which Morin de Villefranche says
"Rule 26.A planet which is naturally benefic (Jupiter)and located in a fortunate house,(ASC) but hindered in its action by the nature of the zodiacal sign through which it is moving (Fall and R), or hurt by bad aspects, does not realize the advantages indicated by the house, or at least surrounds this realization with obstacles or causes bad methods to be used, or limits the acquisition to small quantity and poor quality, or makes it of short duration, and most often useless."

Here, Jupiter rules the 12th (honesty being an issue) and 2nd (Money is on the menu)

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Thank you, Ouranos, I had thought that Jupiter would interfere somehow. Does this prevent the reconciliation however? Or do you think it will still happen, but will involve some kind of deception around money/friendship? (Jupiter also ruling the 11th house).

Ouranos

It might considering the receptions here
Moon(co-ruler) in ASC and also L7 in Detriment.
Jupiter R and in Fall.
I like to see the state of the planets by signs as energy or willingness to work on the problems.
When you are debilitated, you can decide it's not worted saving the ship when the storm hits.
Don't forget that the Moon(co-ruler and L7) comes back with a bruise from the past trying to reconcile with SaturnR (Hum! Wait a minute. Not sure it meets my standards) in a 29th degree (Maybe I should move on instead of standing with my back on the wall).
And the Sun in 7th will eventually reach the opposition to Saturn.

Cheers!
Ouranos

scahm

It might considering the receptions here
Moon(co-ruler) in ASC and also L7 in Detriment.
Jupiter R and in Fall.
I like to see the state of the planets by signs as energy or willingness to work on the problems.
When you are debilitated, you can decide it's not worted saving the ship when the storm hits.
Don't forget that the Moon(co-ruler and L7) comes back with a bruise from the past trying to reconcile with SaturnR (Hum! Wait a minute. Not sure it meets my standards) in a 29th degree (Maybe I should move on instead of standing with my back on the wall).
And the Sun in 7th will eventually reach the opposition to Saturn.

Cheers!
Ouranos

Thank you for clarifying, that would make sense in this situation.