Beginner Interpretion- Story of Y and S (and Maybe G)

AW041

While I am still in the process of learning Horary, here is my very raw attempt at reading a Horary Chart for my friend (with her permission).
Y (Female) and S (Male) were in love, perhaps a secret affair, however Y did not follow through her commitment to be together and S found G (Female 2) through parents and has now promised to get married to her.
Y and S do not talk anymore, leaving a freeway for S and G to connect.
Y wants to know if S still loves her?
She does fear that he has moved on, given that he is slated to marry G sometime this year.
Here is my roughh interpretation:
1. Y= Asc is Aquarius with lordship of Saturn in 12th house and retrograde – This shows the secret affair of the nature, also significator being in 12th obviously shows that she is not in the best frame of mind with respect to this situation
2. 1st house also has Pluto and Mars
3. 7th house for Scorpio with Mars as lord – Mars as the lord of 7th house being in 1st means he desires her and thinks of her
4. Both Moon and Sun are in the 5th house with retrograde Mercury. – The house of affairs and love.
5. While Moon is in late degrees but in Cancer so can be considered, given that moon is in its own house. While it also indicate that it is too late for Y to take any action to save the situation.
6. Sun is in cardinal sign, so situation is likely to change soon and Mars being mutable looks like S wants to wrap up his feelings for Y
7. Moon conjucts Sun, not sure what it means here? He is burning her out of his life?
8. Mars trines sun and moon, just showcasing frustration and opposition
9. Mercury in retrograde, does it mean he wants to reconnect?
I placed G as Venus, in the 3rd house. Perharps a marital ‘contract’ arranged through family. What I find strange is that it makes no aspect with Mars or Sun? which brings me to the question is that the marriage not happening, but then would have seen some opposition? Maybe S doesn’t have any feelings for her yet.
Please feel to completely trash my thoughts, I am beginner and please let me know where I went wrong.
I am trying to learn.

Regards

Attachments

• Y, S and G.pdf
    164.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Chrysalis

His part of love falls at 28° Cancer in his 12th house of regrets. Him/sun and moon the dispositor of him/sun, moon his 12th house ruler and moon being the part of love ruler flow towards the part of love. He does still love her and he has feelings of regret and disappointment about what happened.

AW041

Thanks Chrysalis for your inputs...Few questions:
1. What does Mercury retrograde mean here?
2. Also can u help me identify where G is in this chart, and her association with S? I put her as Venus.

Chrysalis

Y = asc/saturn
S = Dsc/sun
G = Venus in S 11th house,

Mercury rx is the dispositor of Venus rx, also being retrograde could mean there has been some indecision on G's apart with S.

AW041

Thank you for your response and apologies for asking too many questions:
1. How did you identify that S still loves Y
2. Also you do you see situation improving between S and Y or do you see S and G, going ahead with their marriage? I would be interested to know how to check these factors are well, if the chart says it.

Last edited: