Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-15-2020, 10:12 AM

Unhappy 2020 still alone,depressed,introvert,shy,boredom everyday.

006.jpg

Last 6 months i've tried harder to change things for me,but i couldn't make it to get out of deadlock i'm in.I want to quit my job,i want to hide from everyone,i feel uncomfortable,weak,insecure,i cannot look people into eyes for long time.

I need more time for my self,even to do simple daily things,boredom kills me,i start anything and after awhile i want to retire or quit as no plessure i take from any king of activity i try.

Unread 06-18-2020, 05:13 PM

Re: 2020 still alone,depressed,introvert,shy,boredom everyday.

Anyone to give a reply here please?
Unread 06-19-2020, 08:47 PM

I will replay tomorrow but firstly, you got the pluto-jup-saturn going through your fifth so I had the idea that it test your ability to find a meanungful entertainment and secondly for emotionally self sabotaging people is hard to find a hobby since they will always think they suck, and the moon in aries is pretty quick temper too..
The Following User Says Thank You to Meluzina For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (06-21-2020)
Unread 06-21-2020, 09:24 AM

Unhappy Re: 2020 still alone,depressed,introvert,shy,boredom everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluzina View Post
I will replay tomorrow but firstly, you got the pluto-jup-saturn going through your fifth so I had the idea that it test your ability to find a meanungful entertainment and secondly for emotionally self sabotaging people is hard to find a hobby since they will always think they suck, and the moon in aries is pretty quick temper too..
I'm trying some things lately but didn't make it yet to find exit from deadlock,searching another job but not finding last year nothing that could be better than my current job,tried to improve with reading self help books but too much theory and strategies are difficult to apply in reality.

I'm trying to learn guitar,but i have no time to get into it every weekend,lack of time prevents me to do anything could give me some little boost.
Unread 06-21-2020, 10:16 AM

I'm not sure I understand. Do you know what kind of job are you looking for?
Nightfall (06-21-2020)
Unread 06-21-2020, 11:10 AM

And that 5 house thing, I like to thing that 5h the house of the ability to enjoy yourself is the build up for 6h of work. So you have to understand the concept of enjoying something so you could enjoy ther things, more practical or somehow connect it. Capricorn which is the sign of your 5th is famous for not really understanding the concept of entertainment (fun). It might understand free time as surplus time to get something done. Plus you have mars there so another sign of competitivness and wanting success. Your saturn which rules 5th is in fiery and expanding sagitarius. You even have moon in aries. I would maybe suggest taking up some sport, maybe even martial arts. Or something where you can maybe travel a little bit, discovering new stuff, exploring learning new stuff, something you can put energy into, something a little adventurous. You can maybe even take it metaphorically and do it on a mental plain, you are virgo right, and mercury im venus so you are a clever person, aren't you. I don't know maybe what your soul is looking for is some good guitar jam but if you say you have time for it once every two weeks them I don't feel passion. How come you don't have any time?
Nightfall (06-21-2020)
Unread 08-07-2020, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluzina View Post
Capricorn which is the sign of your 5th is famous for not really understanding the concept of entertainment (fun). It might understand free time as surplus time to get something done. Plus you have mars there so another sign of competitivness and wanting success. Your saturn which rules 5th is in fiery and expanding sagitarius. You even have moon in aries. I would maybe suggest taking up some sport, maybe even martial arts. Or something where you can maybe travel a little bit, discovering new stuff, exploring learning new stuff, something you can put energy into, something a little adventurous. You can maybe even take it metaphorically and do it on a mental plain, you are virgo right, and mercury im venus so you are a clever person, aren't you. I don't know maybe what your soul is looking for is some good guitar jam but if you say you have time for it once every two weeks them I don't feel passion. How come you don't have any time?
I believe Chiron in 10th has done some damage.I don't have the courage and don't getting satisfaction generally,from hobbies,from work,from not able to have some friendships,people at work say i'm weird,i work 6 days per week,1 day to rest and 2-3 hours morning to do some gym,some surfing into web or a video game and a little guitar practice,nothing more.6 hours/day job,difficult to find,even as a part time solution.

Firstly i need to get out of this enviroment,i don't want it,i don't like it,i think i'm emotionally weak and sometimes scr it up.Guitar exercice is a priority,wanted to do it from kid,but again didn't have the proper time again.Dissapointemnt in every area,stuck for long time.
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
Firstly i need to get out of this enviroment,i don't want it,i don't like it,i think i'm emotionally weak and sometimes scr it up.Guitar exercice is a priority,wanted to do it from kid,but again didn't have the proper time again.Dissapointemnt in every area,stuck for long time.

Yes - right you should move home and environment - this is transit supported now by transiting saturn until the end of this year.
Unread 08-11-2020, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Yes - right you should move home and environment - this is transit supported now by transiting saturn until the end of this year.
Didn't understand you well,moving home is worse staying there,home isn't good enviroment too with parents together.

Need to escape and go live alone,but this require a better stable job with a better salary and a better working enviroment for me.
Unread 08-11-2020, 01:57 AM

Hi could you please tell me your birth location? city/state/country. Thanks!
Unread Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedicRaj View Post
Hi could you please tell me your birth location? city/state/country. Thanks!
You have pm. Depression and weakness is main problem.

Last edited by Nightfall; Yesterday at 05:54 PM.

Tags
2020, boredom, depressed, everyday, introvert