Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 08-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Meluzina's Avatar
Meluzina Meluzina is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 57
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Hmm, I don't think so. I'd say I have a nice balance between feminine and masculine energy and I enjoy that in myself. Whatever happened with my genes might've just been some wonky thing that has nothing to do with astrology at all. I could just be a chimera. Or I could just be weird, idk. But energetically, I'm very balanced when it comes to masculine and feminine

Ok, then I must be one lucky ***** that a geneticaly programmed thing changed in me oh this lalaworld where things happen just like that

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 08-28-2019, 11:24 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
What aspects/placements do make the native unattractive and sexually unappealing?
Scorpio rising with Saturn in first, Gemini rising with mars cap rising squaring anything .......what do u think?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 08-28-2019, 11:52 PM
PlutoLibScoAsc's Avatar
PlutoLibScoAsc PlutoLibScoAsc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Saturn makes you look younger. Do you look younger than your age? Saturn makes you look hotter as you look older too. So compared to now what did you look like when you was younger.

What else do you have in your first house? You are libra rising right? With Pluto? Iím libra rising with Jupiter Saturn and Pluto. Us libra risings are obsessed with beauty and we tend to love ourselves. Not arrogant but confident in the way we are are the way we carry ourselves. We also like to make others beautiful. We work it! What do you think? As Iíve noticed both u and I are always on the threads about looks and sex lmao.
Saturn, many people have told me I look younger than my age. An aunt even thought that I was still in college and can't believe I am working & married, lol. I've definitely felt like an ugly duckling. I think it makes me blossom late like I only really try and start to look feminine, use moisturizer, use eye shadows at the age of 21 onwards.

Yes, My western 1st house has Pluto Saturn Mars. My Pluto conjunct right on my libra rising. Saturn conjunct Mars in Scorpio. Yes, I think Libra rising really appreciate what is beautiful and like to make things beautiful. We tends to love our looks because that is what we have got to conveniently play with our make up palette. We be our own model, our own canvas, checking which angle is the best for our selfie, lol. But I think may be we're trying compensate because Saturn makes us feel depressed, low self-esteem, lack of confidence so we keep trying to prove that we are good enough, we're pretty enough to be lovable? And Pluto make us transform what we touches, so we transform our own face (the most convenient, nearby one that our hand reach to, without begging anyone to be our model, we be our own model), we transform other people's face making them beautiful too. Yes, I noticed you too in those looks and sex thread, lol. That's our interest, we're just being ourselves.

Btw, Jupiter makes you jovial and positive right. Does is makes you chubby? and anything else? I wish I have a good Jupiter, my Jupiter is retrograde in 3rd house western... is hard to find info on retrograde planets.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 08-29-2019 at 12:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 08-29-2019, 12:16 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Many people have told me I look younger than my age. An aunt even thought that I was still in college and can't believe I am working & married, lol. I've definitely felt like an ugly duckling. I think it makes me blossom late like I only try and start to look feminine, use moisturizer, use eye shadows at the age of 21 onwards.

Yes, My western 1st house has Pluto Saturn Mars. My Pluto conjunct right on my libra rising. Saturn conjunct Mars in Scorpio. Yes, I think Libra rising really appreciate what is beautiful and like to make things beautiful. We tends to love our looks because that is what we have got to conveniently play with our make up palette. We be our own model, our own test kit, checking which angle is the best for our selfie, lol. But I think may be we're trying compensate because Saturn makes us feel depressed, low self-esteem, lack of confidence so we keep trying to prove that we are good enough, we're pretty enough to be lovable? And Pluto make us transform what we touches, so we transform our own face (the most convenient, nearby one that our hand reach to, without begging anyone to be our model, we be our own model), we transform other people's face making them beautiful too. Yes, I noticed you too in those looks and sex thread, lol. That's our interest, we're just being ourselves.

Btw, Jupiter makes you jovial and positive right. Does is makes you chubby? and anything else? I wish I have a good Jupiter, my Jupiter is retrograde... is hard to find info on retrograde planets.
You go deep I have noticed which I love 💖 as us libra whether rising sun or moon are accused of being fickle and yes we maybe be fickle but we have brains and we can go deep especially the ones who are Plutonian like us.

Iím not sure if this is to do with our aspects in the first house or something else but I have noticed throughout life we get noticed even if we donít do anything . I donít mean noticed just for the looks but what we actually do or do not do and that creates a reaction. By reaction I mean anything that causes reaction to what we said eg one could talk about the subject we have and it will cause a stir in them that even they will say oh this is silly m, this is nonsense yet itís still caused them to react. We have caused a reaction. This to me is good as we have the power to bring out the good, bad and ugly out of someone and yet they wouldnít even know. I find this so funny as one could be sitting there thinking they are being emotionally intelligent yet we have caused a stir in them to be like that!! What do you think?
Yes with Jupiter itís so so easy to put weight on. Which is the annoying part! I have to go to the gym in order to keep myself healthy. Iím not chubby but I could be if I donít go to the gym. Iím a uk size 12 and like to ensure I stay that size. Anything smaller doesnít suit me and i donít like the way I look in a size 10 as I prefer to have small waist and the rest curved out so maintaining my size is a must!
Iím optimistic and being in cardinal sign change doesnít phase me at all. In fact I need change. If nothing changes I get bored.

With Saturn you might be right. And yes we are just being ourselves however with Saturn maybe like you say we are compensating for something else hen we talk about Sex and makeup! Iím not a selfie type of girl as it wasnít my teenage era for selfies and insta madness however I do like makeup 💄 and chatting about libra stuff etc. I like having my pics taken usually they are real rather than look at me Iím having fun (not) kind of pics and the pics are normally with fam/friends.
Maybe there is more to these convos but if we werenít doing it we would all be the same and life would be boring 😍
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 10-26-2019, 10:12 PM
InspiredCreation InspiredCreation is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2
Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficciones91 View Post
Sun Opposite Ascendant
Uranus Opposite Ascendant
Saturn Singleton by element (Air-Aquarius) in the 8th house
Venus Square Saturn
Moon in the 11th house which should be a good placement, unless moon is badly aspected. I have Moon square Neptune, Uranus & Quincux Pluto.
Sun, Mercury, & Mars in the 6th house - so very shy, painfully self aware, perfectionistic, body dysmorphia.....


I have all of these placements. I'm very tall beyond the point it's attractive, to where it's just weird and off putting 6'5+, skinny, freckled, huge teeth, nose & ears, poor eyesight so thick glasses. Born with a birth injury that will keep my right arm at a crooked angle for my whole life and can't bulk up because of permanently damaged nerves. As long I have rememebered people have either avoided me or just been directly horrible e.g. girl in high school telling me I will die alone, a guy telling me nobody loves me everyday. It seemed as if my presence was enough to offend people without doing or saying anything. Unfortunately we do exist, often you don't even get a chance to show your personality. However, I think Sun Trine Moon is the saving grace in my chart. I've never really wallowed in self pity & depression apart from a phase in my late teens.
Teens can be very hard towards each other. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it's great you didn't let it get to you.

I have no real experience with the other aspects, but I must friendly disagree with you, in relation to the Venus square Saturn aspect. This aspect is not at the root of unattractiveness (though beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Science tells us that beauty is decided by physical (facial and body) symmetry. Venus square Saturn (exact) can make the chart holder insecure in regards to their beauty, but it does not necessarily make a person unattractive. Regardless of the chart holder being very beautiful or very unattractive (by scientific measures), they will struggle with their self-image at some point in their life and as a result, often their self-confidence too. But the thing with Venus square Saturn is that it creates perfectionists when it comes down to beauty. It is very often that people with this aspect are very beautiful, just because they work very hard to maintain their beauty or reach it by other means (i.e. plastic surgery). Anything Saturn touches, it will give a serious touch to it, so these peeps will take their appearance very seriously.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appeal, chart, natal, opposite, talk, talked

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.