Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
It went good. He was a lot calmer and not getting carried away as much. He realized I need space and the fact he did that and matched my energy was impressive, more than what I managed with the other guy. Iím the one in control and Iím a much nicer person for it, more balanced. Heís growing on me. He didnít try to kiss me tho which is a rookie mistake, made me feel I might just like him as a friend. But Iím loving that Iím feeling more in control itís so refreshing after the drama of the last one.

We had a dragon soup which is a caffeinated alcoholic drink in a can like 8%. Iím buzzing now n canít sleep. Sore head. 🤪🤩🥳
Awwww U.K. that sounds lovely 😊
He didnít kiss you as heís respecting your boundaries and being a gent plus heís going by the rules. 2 metre Covid rule. Shows he cares then.
Whatís his intentions? As in did he say what heís looking for.
To right you should be in control but even better sounds to be like you are both in control of your own actions and emotions which is healthy. This will be the making of you U.K. I really do.
Donít think too much of the kissing and the friend zone just let it flow. Like you have. Ooooh I see a wedding coming up 😊

Unread 04-06-2020, 12:04 AM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

So just thinking while caffeinated has made me realise I always like the guys Iím not in control and I get unbalanced and angry and brings out my daddy issues but the ones I like less Iím more in control but itís less passionate but I donít project daddy issues with 🤷*♀️
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:04 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Any ideas about Jupiter/Pluto having a close encounter in Saturn's domain, with Saturn across the line into rival Uranian territory? In the Greco-Roman religions, they were allies in the war against Saturn.

Btw, what's the scoop on the hand-washing expert? Nothing too serious?
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Awwww U.K. that sounds lovely 😊
He didnít kiss you as heís respecting your boundaries and being a gent plus heís going by the rules. 2 metre Covid rule. Shows he cares then.
Whatís his intentions? As in did he say what heís looking for.
To right you should be in control but even better sounds to be like you are both in control of your own actions and emotions which is healthy. This will be the making of you U.K. I really do.
Donít think too much of the kissing and the friend zone just let it flow. Like you have. Ooooh I see a wedding coming up 😊
He didnít say what heís looking for but when he got back his messages were like ten kisses like xxxxxxxxxxxx so I think he likes me. But soppy for me I like it when he plays it cool. I think he thinks a lot and works things out. I donít want to marry him. I want to marry the guy I lose control with but I need to control my daddy issues first. This is a healing relationship. So I can heal but itís not the one I marry, I hope not. I still want to fly too close to the sun. However, itís very healing having a guy Iím more balanced with.
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:09 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
He didnít say what heís looking for but when he got back his messages were like ten kisses like xxxxxxxxxxxx so I think he likes me. But soppy for me I like it when he plays it cool. I think he thinks a lot and works things out. I donít want to marry him. I want to marry the guy I lose control with but I need to control my daddy issues first. This is a healing relationship. So I can heal but itís not the one I marry, I hope not. I still want to fly too close to the sun. However, itís very healing having a guy Iím more balanced with.
Sounds good. The part that you feel balanced. The other one just sounds toxic. What you want is what u want at the end of the day. But what you want is not always right for u ..... I really do need to take my own advice lol 😂
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Sounds good. The part that you feel balanced. The other one just sounds toxic. What you want is what u want at the end of the day. But what you want is not always right for u ..... I really do need to take my own advice lol 😂
The other one is toxic, youíre right. This is healthy. The guy who texted you asking how youíre doing sounds healthy too. Have you text him yet?
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:26 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
The other one is toxic, youíre right. This is healthy. The guy who texted you asking how youíre doing sounds healthy too. Have you text him yet?
No I havenít. Sore subject. I donít think heís healthy. I feel heís playing games with my head. And I went to a Hindu astrologer who told me to stay away. I never told him anything. He just opened up a book and told me someone was on the scene and it would be very bad so donít do it. I was shocked. The one who text me takes drugs. Heís addicted to coke. I canít be doing with it
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:31 AM

Quote:
No I havenít. Sore subject. I donít think heís healthy. I feel heís playing games with my head. And I went to a Hindu astrologer who told me to stay away. I never told him anything. He just opened up a book and told me someone was on the scene and it would be very bad so donít do it. I was shocked. The one who text me takes drugs. Heís addicted to coke. I canít be doing with it
Ohhh now that makes sense why you think heís toxic. You donít want that in your life. Sure drugs can seem fun and harmless and can be for some but most of it is toxic people and unhealthy. Especially someone addicted to coke. *RUN* you messaged another guy from a dating app recently right?
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:34 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Ohhh now that makes sense why you think heís toxic. You donít want that in your life. Sure drugs can seem fun and harmless and can be for some but most of it is toxic people and unhealthy. Especially someone addicted to coke. *RUN* you messaged another guy from a dating app recently right?
Yeah he was a waste of time. I didnít like him. I think he was married with his dodgy timings etc normally a give away when they text itís this time instead of during the day lol.
But Iím still on pof. Lots of weirdos on it though. I always attract the wrong ones. Iíve even said to the universe I just want a decent one and I have the mindset but I go on it and anywhere I go I meet the wrong ones. Iím
Cursed
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Any ideas about Jupiter/Pluto having a close encounter in Saturn's domain, with Saturn across the line into rival Uranian territory? In the Greco-Roman religions, they were allies in the war against Saturn.

Btw, what's the scoop on the hand-washing expert? Nothing too serious?
Is Saturn not better in Aquarius because itís diurnal and rules over the air element? I read that the other day
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Yeah he was a waste of time. I didnít like him. I think he was married with his dodgy timings etc normally a give away when they text itís this time instead of during the day lol.
But Iím still on pof. Lots of weirdos on it though. I always attract the wrong ones. Iíve even said to the universe I just want a decent one and I have the mindset but I go on it and anywhere I go I meet the wrong ones. Iím
Cursed
Do I recall correctly you have planets transit your 7th house right now? Either way, it could be the universe is not allowing success right now. I should have had this healing relationship before but planets were against me. However itís good to put feelers out there. The toxic last guy I was speaking to, heís a dating website fanatic. So he wastes his time on casual stuff but heís also putting feelers out there. Finding someone is about networking basically. I donít network or do I think in terms of networking. But people that do are more successful if you get me. People that plan and network and manipulate may be shallow and narcissistic but they do have the right idea.
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:47 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Do I recall correctly you have planets transit your 7th house right now? Either way, it could be the universe is not allowing success right now. I should have had this healing relationship before but planets were against me. However itís good to put feelers out there. The toxic last guy I was speaking to, heís a dating website fanatic. So he wastes his time on casual stuff but heís also putting feelers out there. Finding someone is about networking basically. I donít network or do I think in terms of networking. But people that do are more successful if you get me. People that plan and network and manipulate may be shallow and narcissistic but they do have the right idea.
I know what you mean but those people donít care about real and true love and they continue to manipulate. Networking is still a good idea without the manipulation and I find it awkward but once this crazy pandemic is over I will try. My transits are all over my 4th right now. Next year I have 7th house transits and maybe 5th i think. Dating site fanatic - it can get addictive and thatís whatís happening to your one by the sounds of it.
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:10 AM

Quote:
I know what you mean but those people donít care about real and true love and they continue to manipulate. Networking is still a good idea without the manipulation and I find it awkward but once this crazy pandemic is over I will try. My transits are all over my 4th right now. Next year I have 7th house transits and maybe 5th i think. Dating site fanatic - it can get addictive and thatís whatís happening to your one by the sounds of it.
Back in December when he let me down the first time, he said I was too bossy for him but he admitted recently it was so he could go on a date with a 54 year old who was easier than me. However I didnít know it at the time and I was still angry at him. I felt like being vindictive and could feel myself going to that dark place being vindictive to punish him but sometimes, quite rarely, Iíll get a message in my head advising me and it told me not to. So I thought because he got in touch itís because we were meant to be together but he let me down again. But I still believe the advice I got. So despite the fact heís living in dirt and hasnít been nice to me, I know for a fact there is a genuine scared boy in there lost and trying to find himself. Maybe it doesnít mean we will end up together but it definitely means he is genuinely lost and going through something. I have a feeling itís unfinished between us however I canít take on his problems, if I lose my boundaries I will create bad karma. We may not end up together but the voice inside be told me he is genuine deep down.
Unread 04-06-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Just heard from the U.S. Consulate in Bali that my brother died from Covid-19. The airport test he was given when he left from L.A. was just for symptoms, not for the virus itself.
[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.

Last edited by david starling; 04-06-2020 at 05:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-06-2020), Ukpoohbear (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:09 PM

Your bro lived by the surfboard, and died on it. A fitting ending don't you think?
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:45 PM

Wa'aa kan an ale de covid19 ena kingston, mi capitano?
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:49 PM

Sup. How's Malaysia?
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.
how fitting. how touching. how respectful. how beautiful.

Thank you for sharing David.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Back in December when he let me down the first time, he said I was too bossy for him but he admitted recently it was so he could go on a date with a 54 year old who was easier than me. However I didnít know it at the time and I was still angry at him. I felt like being vindictive and could feel myself going to that dark place being vindictive to punish him but sometimes, quite rarely, Iíll get a message in my head advising me and it told me not to. So I thought because he got in touch itís because we were meant to be together but he let me down again. But I still believe the advice I got. So despite the fact heís living in dirt and hasnít been nice to me, I know for a fact there is a genuine scared boy in there lost and trying to find himself. Maybe it doesnít mean we will end up together but it definitely means he is genuinely lost and going through something. I have a feeling itís unfinished between us however I canít take on his problems, if I lose my boundaries I will create bad karma. We may not end up together but the voice inside be told me he is genuine deep down.
Thatís just nasty U.K. saying that to hurt you and using age to do it. Maybe he is hurting inside to want to do that. Thatís quite a narcissistic thing to say. Reminds me of someone I once knew.
Unread 04-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
[Update]

He died as he lived. Sounds like that's how he'd have wanted to go. Surfing his way to heaven.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-06-2020, 06:00 PM

@ds

Indeed, this period is too risky for surfing. There was a non stop rain and flood 2-3 nights ago. Not too far from your bro's location.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-06-2020, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
@ds

Indeed, this period is too risky for surfing. There was a non stop rain and flood 2-3 nights ago. Not too far from your bro's location.
Yes, he was always a risk-taker. People admired him for it.

He surfed all around the world, including Australia, Mexico, South America, and Vietnam. He rode the left-handed waves in Malaysia, which he considered to be somehow especially important.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:21 PM

Oh, he was your link to Sun Conjunct Uranus.
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Oh, he was your link to Sun Conjunct Uranus.
Still is, I guess.
Unread 04-09-2020, 10:24 PM

David any thoughts on Bernie quitting?