Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10701  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
It went good. He was a lot calmer and not getting carried away as much. He realized I need space and the fact he did that and matched my energy was impressive, more than what I managed with the other guy. Iím the one in control and Iím a much nicer person for it, more balanced. Heís growing on me. He didnít try to kiss me tho which is a rookie mistake, made me feel I might just like him as a friend. But Iím loving that Iím feeling more in control itís so refreshing after the drama of the last one.

We had a dragon soup which is a caffeinated alcoholic drink in a can like 8%. Iím buzzing now n canít sleep. Sore head. 🤪🤩🥳
Awwww U.K. that sounds lovely 😊
He didnít kiss you as heís respecting your boundaries and being a gent plus heís going by the rules. 2 metre Covid rule. Shows he cares then.
Whatís his intentions? As in did he say what heís looking for.
To right you should be in control but even better sounds to be like you are both in control of your own actions and emotions which is healthy. This will be the making of you U.K. I really do.
Donít think too much of the kissing and the friend zone just let it flow. Like you have. Ooooh I see a wedding coming up 😊

Reply With Quote
  #10702  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:04 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

So just thinking while caffeinated has made me realise I always like the guys Iím not in control and I get unbalanced and angry and brings out my daddy issues but the ones I like less Iím more in control but itís less passionate but I donít project daddy issues with 🤷*♀️
Reply With Quote
  #10703  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:04 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,773
Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Any ideas about Jupiter/Pluto having a close encounter in Saturn's domain, with Saturn across the line into rival Uranian territory? In the Greco-Roman religions, they were allies in the war against Saturn.

Btw, what's the scoop on the hand-washing expert? Nothing too serious?
Reply With Quote
  #10704  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Awwww U.K. that sounds lovely 😊
He didnít kiss you as heís respecting your boundaries and being a gent plus heís going by the rules. 2 metre Covid rule. Shows he cares then.
Whatís his intentions? As in did he say what heís looking for.
To right you should be in control but even better sounds to be like you are both in control of your own actions and emotions which is healthy. This will be the making of you U.K. I really do.
Donít think too much of the kissing and the friend zone just let it flow. Like you have. Ooooh I see a wedding coming up 😊
He didnít say what heís looking for but when he got back his messages were like ten kisses like xxxxxxxxxxxx so I think he likes me. But soppy for me I like it when he plays it cool. I think he thinks a lot and works things out. I donít want to marry him. I want to marry the guy I lose control with but I need to control my daddy issues first. This is a healing relationship. So I can heal but itís not the one I marry, I hope not. I still want to fly too close to the sun. However, itís very healing having a guy Iím more balanced with.
Reply With Quote
  #10705  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:09 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
He didnít say what heís looking for but when he got back his messages were like ten kisses like xxxxxxxxxxxx so I think he likes me. But soppy for me I like it when he plays it cool. I think he thinks a lot and works things out. I donít want to marry him. I want to marry the guy I lose control with but I need to control my daddy issues first. This is a healing relationship. So I can heal but itís not the one I marry, I hope not. I still want to fly too close to the sun. However, itís very healing having a guy Iím more balanced with.
Sounds good. The part that you feel balanced. The other one just sounds toxic. What you want is what u want at the end of the day. But what you want is not always right for u ..... I really do need to take my own advice lol 😂
Reply With Quote
  #10706  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:11 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Sounds good. The part that you feel balanced. The other one just sounds toxic. What you want is what u want at the end of the day. But what you want is not always right for u ..... I really do need to take my own advice lol 😂
The other one is toxic, youíre right. This is healthy. The guy who texted you asking how youíre doing sounds healthy too. Have you text him yet?
Reply With Quote
  #10707  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:26 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
The other one is toxic, youíre right. This is healthy. The guy who texted you asking how youíre doing sounds healthy too. Have you text him yet?
No I havenít. Sore subject. I donít think heís healthy. I feel heís playing games with my head. And I went to a Hindu astrologer who told me to stay away. I never told him anything. He just opened up a book and told me someone was on the scene and it would be very bad so donít do it. I was shocked. The one who text me takes drugs. Heís addicted to coke. I canít be doing with it
Reply With Quote
  #10708  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
No I havenít. Sore subject. I donít think heís healthy. I feel heís playing games with my head. And I went to a Hindu astrologer who told me to stay away. I never told him anything. He just opened up a book and told me someone was on the scene and it would be very bad so donít do it. I was shocked. The one who text me takes drugs. Heís addicted to coke. I canít be doing with it
Ohhh now that makes sense why you think heís toxic. You donít want that in your life. Sure drugs can seem fun and harmless and can be for some but most of it is toxic people and unhealthy. Especially someone addicted to coke. *RUN* you messaged another guy from a dating app recently right?
Reply With Quote
  #10709  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:34 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Ohhh now that makes sense why you think heís toxic. You donít want that in your life. Sure drugs can seem fun and harmless and can be for some but most of it is toxic people and unhealthy. Especially someone addicted to coke. *RUN* you messaged another guy from a dating app recently right?
Yeah he was a waste of time. I didnít like him. I think he was married with his dodgy timings etc normally a give away when they text itís this time instead of during the day lol.
But Iím still on pof. Lots of weirdos on it though. I always attract the wrong ones. Iíve even said to the universe I just want a decent one and I have the mindset but I go on it and anywhere I go I meet the wrong ones. Iím
Cursed
Reply With Quote
  #10710  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:37 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Any ideas about Jupiter/Pluto having a close encounter in Saturn's domain, with Saturn across the line into rival Uranian territory? In the Greco-Roman religions, they were allies in the war against Saturn.

Btw, what's the scoop on the hand-washing expert? Nothing too serious?
Is Saturn not better in Aquarius because itís diurnal and rules over the air element? I read that the other day
Reply With Quote
  #10711  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:43 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Yeah he was a waste of time. I didnít like him. I think he was married with his dodgy timings etc normally a give away when they text itís this time instead of during the day lol.
But Iím still on pof. Lots of weirdos on it though. I always attract the wrong ones. Iíve even said to the universe I just want a decent one and I have the mindset but I go on it and anywhere I go I meet the wrong ones. Iím
Cursed
Do I recall correctly you have planets transit your 7th house right now? Either way, it could be the universe is not allowing success right now. I should have had this healing relationship before but planets were against me. However itís good to put feelers out there. The toxic last guy I was speaking to, heís a dating website fanatic. So he wastes his time on casual stuff but heís also putting feelers out there. Finding someone is about networking basically. I donít network or do I think in terms of networking. But people that do are more successful if you get me. People that plan and network and manipulate may be shallow and narcissistic but they do have the right idea.
Reply With Quote
  #10712  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:47 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Do I recall correctly you have planets transit your 7th house right now? Either way, it could be the universe is not allowing success right now. I should have had this healing relationship before but planets were against me. However itís good to put feelers out there. The toxic last guy I was speaking to, heís a dating website fanatic. So he wastes his time on casual stuff but heís also putting feelers out there. Finding someone is about networking basically. I donít network or do I think in terms of networking. But people that do are more successful if you get me. People that plan and network and manipulate may be shallow and narcissistic but they do have the right idea.
I know what you mean but those people donít care about real and true love and they continue to manipulate. Networking is still a good idea without the manipulation and I find it awkward but once this crazy pandemic is over I will try. My transits are all over my 4th right now. Next year I have 7th house transits and maybe 5th i think. Dating site fanatic - it can get addictive and thatís whatís happening to your one by the sounds of it.
Reply With Quote
  #10713  
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:10 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I know what you mean but those people donít care about real and true love and they continue to manipulate. Networking is still a good idea without the manipulation and I find it awkward but once this crazy pandemic is over I will try. My transits are all over my 4th right now. Next year I have 7th house transits and maybe 5th i think. Dating site fanatic - it can get addictive and thatís whatís happening to your one by the sounds of it.
Back in December when he let me down the first time, he said I was too bossy for him but he admitted recently it was so he could go on a date with a 54 year old who was easier than me. However I didnít know it at the time and I was still angry at him. I felt like being vindictive and could feel myself going to that dark place being vindictive to punish him but sometimes, quite rarely, Iíll get a message in my head advising me and it told me not to. So I thought because he got in touch itís because we were meant to be together but he let me down again. But I still believe the advice I got. So despite the fact heís living in dirt and hasnít been nice to me, I know for a fact there is a genuine scared boy in there lost and trying to find himself. Maybe it doesnít mean we will end up together but it definitely means he is genuinely lost and going through something. I have a feeling itís unfinished between us however I canít take on his problems, if I lose my boundaries I will create bad karma. We may not end up together but the voice inside be told me he is genuine deep down.
Reply With Quote
  #10714  
Unread 04-06-2020, 05:06 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,773
Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Just heard from the U.S. Consulate in Bali that my brother died from Covid-19. The airport test he was given when he left from L.A. was just for symptoms, not for the virus itself.
[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.

Last edited by david starling; 04-06-2020 at 05:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-06-2020), Ukpoohbear (04-06-2020)
  #10715  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:09 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Your bro lived by the surfboard, and died on it. A fitting ending don't you think?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-06-2020)
  #10716  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:45 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Wa'aa kan an ale de covid19 ena kingston, mi capitano?
Reply With Quote
  #10717  
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:49 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,687
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Sup. How's Malaysia?
Reply With Quote
  #10718  
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:13 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,915
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.
how fitting. how touching. how respectful. how beautiful.

Thank you for sharing David.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-06-2020)
  #10719  
Unread 04-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Back in December when he let me down the first time, he said I was too bossy for him but he admitted recently it was so he could go on a date with a 54 year old who was easier than me. However I didnít know it at the time and I was still angry at him. I felt like being vindictive and could feel myself going to that dark place being vindictive to punish him but sometimes, quite rarely, Iíll get a message in my head advising me and it told me not to. So I thought because he got in touch itís because we were meant to be together but he let me down again. But I still believe the advice I got. So despite the fact heís living in dirt and hasnít been nice to me, I know for a fact there is a genuine scared boy in there lost and trying to find himself. Maybe it doesnít mean we will end up together but it definitely means he is genuinely lost and going through something. I have a feeling itís unfinished between us however I canít take on his problems, if I lose my boundaries I will create bad karma. We may not end up together but the voice inside be told me he is genuine deep down.
Thatís just nasty U.K. saying that to hurt you and using age to do it. Maybe he is hurting inside to want to do that. Thatís quite a narcissistic thing to say. Reminds me of someone I once knew.
Reply With Quote
  #10720  
Unread 04-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,038
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
[Update]
Although the Covid-19 test was positive, the recent autopsy has now ruled out Covid-19 as the cause of my brother's death. A sudden heart-attack due to "Massive Acute Pulmonary Embolism", is now blamed. He died on his board while surfing.

To him, the ocean was his real home. Bali required immediate cremation following the autopsy. His ashes will be scattered in the sea by his many surfing friends in the U.S.
He died as he lived. Sounds like that's how he'd have wanted to go. Surfing his way to heaven.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-06-2020)
  #10721  
Unread 04-06-2020, 06:00 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,694
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

@ds

Indeed, this period is too risky for surfing. There was a non stop rain and flood 2-3 nights ago. Not too far from your bro's location.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-06-2020)
  #10722  
Unread 04-06-2020, 06:52 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,773
Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
@ds

Indeed, this period is too risky for surfing. There was a non stop rain and flood 2-3 nights ago. Not too far from your bro's location.
Yes, he was always a risk-taker. People admired him for it.

He surfed all around the world, including Australia, Mexico, South America, and Vietnam. He rode the left-handed waves in Malaysia, which he considered to be somehow especially important.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (04-06-2020)
  #10723  
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:21 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,196
Oh, he was your link to Sun Conjunct Uranus.
Reply With Quote
  #10724  
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:28 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,773
Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Oh, he was your link to Sun Conjunct Uranus.
Still is, I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #10725  
Unread 04-09-2020, 10:24 PM
petosiris petosiris is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,415
Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

David any thoughts on Bernie quitting?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.