Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-02-2020, 08:45 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Wow.

ĎFor instance the higher vibration of the 11 is to guide and heal other people and treat everyone as a soul mate that is worthy of unconditional love. The lower vibration of the 2 is more about focusing on someone else full time rather than just yourself. Addiction, codependency and obsession are part of the Master 11's shadow side. Some 11s spend their entire lives mourning the past or chasing an emotionally unavailable individual. They entirely squander the potential to make something better of their lifeí

Unread 04-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Yes to choosing the wrong ones. My dad was emotionally unavailable and I fall for those types. It seems karmic too, like we genuinely had an insane connection but he just happens to be emotionally unavailable. I think I need to learn that love is like a drug to me. It stops me feeling bored and helps me ignore how I actually feel about my life. Iím not going through a bad time but I also donít have many people or things to live for. Just myself and working towards my education goals. Love is a distraction from the reality that my life is boring and empty. Itís probably the same for him, he wants a distraction from his thoughts and how he feels inside, makes sense why he said dating apps keep him sane because itís to avoid facing himself. The whole thing between me and him is an illusion. I should let it go.
Move on. If youíre the type that feels deeply or eats their feeling best way to move on is get a rebound and have some fun then miracles might happen.

I need to listen to my own advice
Unread 04-03-2020, 12:09 AM

****, David. I noticed your affection for the Sagittarius energy and now realise it might have something to do with your bro.

Take care of yourself and your family, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-03-2020)
Unread 04-03-2020, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Move on. If youíre the type that feels deeply or eats their feeling best way to move on is get a rebound and have some fun then miracles might happen.

I need to listen to my own advice
Yeah Iím feeling more rational this morning, the numerology quote helped cement things. Like codependency being a shadow behaviour and I should be giving unconditional love to everyone and not obsessing over one.

I did go on a date, I donít like him that much though.
Unread 04-03-2020, 12:17 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
****, David. I noticed your affection for the Sagittarius energy and now realise it might have something to do with your bro.

Take care of yourself and your family, mate.
He never listened to the well meant, useful advice I tried to give him. Had to do things his way.

Btw, glad to know you're all right. It's been a while.
Unread 04-03-2020, 06:38 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Yes to choosing the wrong ones. My dad was emotionally unavailable and I fall for those types. It seems karmic too, like we genuinely had an insane connection but he just happens to be emotionally unavailable. I think I need to learn that love is like a drug to me. It stops me feeling bored and helps me ignore how I actually feel about my life. Iím not going through a bad time but I also donít have many people or things to live for. Just myself and working towards my education goals. Love is a distraction from the reality that my life is boring and empty. Itís probably the same for him, he wants a distraction from his thoughts and how he feels inside, makes sense why he said dating apps keep him sane because itís to avoid facing himself. The whole thing between me and him is an illusion. I should let it go.
Only you know the right answer in your gut. Sounds like me when you say about love is a drug. My Venus is in sag and my progression Venus is in cap which is my sun. I take it all so seriously.
Feelings arenít illusion but maybe the situation is. I mean, in my head when I meet someone new i feel big it up in my own head than it actually is. An idealism.
Unread 04-03-2020, 06:38 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Wow.

ĎFor instance the higher vibration of the 11 is to guide and heal other people and treat everyone as a soul mate that is worthy of unconditional love. The lower vibration of the 2 is more about focusing on someone else full time rather than just yourself. Addiction, codependency and obsession are part of the Master 11's shadow side. Some 11s spend their entire lives mourning the past or chasing an emotionally unavailable individual. They entirely squander the potential to make something better of their lifeí
What does this mean ......
Unread 04-03-2020, 06:42 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Yeah Iím feeling more rational this morning, the numerology quote helped cement things. Like codependency being a shadow behaviour and I should be giving unconditional love to everyone and not obsessing over one.

I did go on a date, I donít like him that much though.
Aah yes u did but maybe you should give him a go still. Like I said lol I need to listen to my own advice. I thrill in drama. But when I meet someone if I donít Ďget that feelingí I knock it on the head. But sometimes that feeling can develop etc and be more important and real love... this is the mistake I make. Looking back on the people I turned down due to having an idealism and the Ď the way itís supposed to be or had no butterflyís, I kind of feel what would have happened if we took it further, if I gave them a chance but I suppose if itís not meant to be then itís not meant to be. You can still try with new walkies date man?
Unread 04-03-2020, 06:48 PM

About guys who are the "clinging vine" type--you may not really like them at first, but....they'll grow on you!
Unread 04-03-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Aah yes u did but maybe you should give him a go still. Like I said lol I need to listen to my own advice. I thrill in drama. But when I meet someone if I donít Ďget that feelingí I knock it on the head. But sometimes that feeling can develop etc and be more important and real love... this is the mistake I make. Looking back on the people I turned down due to having an idealism and the Ď the way itís supposed to be or had no butterflyís, I kind of feel what would have happened if we took it further, if I gave them a chance but I suppose if itís not meant to be then itís not meant to be. You can still try with new walkies date man?
Walkies date man we are going another walk tomorrow.

Yeah that first initial butterfly feeling, is that not what itís meant to be like? Thatís what it was the first guy, insanely good. But itís an illusion because love is definitely more realistic, like you have to make a choice and be open and willing to commit. It got confusing because the first guy said he was Ďscaredí but then acts like a player. His Moon is in Gemini but itís an illusion without the openness and willingness.

Maybe talking about this with me will make you want to try dating again?
Unread 04-03-2020, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
About guys who are the "clinging vine" type--you may not really like them at first, but....they'll grow on you!
Letís just hope theyíre not poison ivy
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-03-2020)
Unread 04-03-2020, 07:54 PM

Quote:
What does this mean ......
That was a quote from a numerology thread I made. It made a lot of sense. Richard Burton also had 11. He was a talented thespian who famously met Elizabeth Taylor on the set of Cleopatra. Even though it is an infamous love affair, the reality was they were both alcoholics and there was violence, addiction, cheating, general dysfunction. Have you ever seen the movie Cleopatra though? You can see the chemistry in their performance together. But because he gave in to the shadow, co-dependency and additive behaviour, he sickened himself. Or as he would have said, he became hubris and Ďflew too close to the sun,í

Life imitating art - Cleopatra
- https://youtu.be/rfTV8aUQyBY
Unread 04-03-2020, 09:17 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Walkies date man we are going another walk tomorrow.

Yeah that first initial butterfly feeling, is that not what itís meant to be like? Thatís what it was the first guy, insanely good. But itís an illusion because love is definitely more realistic, like you have to make a choice and be open and willing to commit. It got confusing because the first guy said he was Ďscaredí but then acts like a player. His Moon is in Gemini but itís an illusion without the openness and willingness.

Maybe talking about this with me will make you want to try dating again?
Something my friend said opened my eyes and my ears pricked up like a cartoon lol..... I told my mom and she agreed too.
We were in a restaurant having a curry and in the table behind us there were this couple. Holding hands all loved up. Must be in their 40ís and I wanted to burst out laughing as every time she got up to go to the loo he kissed her as if he was saying goodbye but she came back! My friend turned around and said thatís the other woman. No way is that his partner! Thatís not what happens!!
Now she is happily married with 2 kids and another on its way and he very much loves her as Iíve seen it. Iíve seen them together.
So I told my mom and she said thatís true. And I was like but what about true love. She said that true love is out there but love is different and not like that bollocks. She said and my friend agreed that there is more to love than all that. So the butterfly thing happens later and all the other Richard Burton stuff is bad for us.

Iíve not watched the film but will watch it and see for myself as I like all that kind of stuff.

I went on a dating site recently: pof. And it was rammed full of men more than ever. Due to Covid and not getting any I suppose. Met someone off it but text only. Due for a chat later on tonight on the phone. Couldnít last night as needed to sit with family due to sad news from indian ☹️ And I was in shock

I really do want to meet someone but I stop due to feeling the fake energy
Unread 04-03-2020, 10:37 PM

The fake energy is similar to that connection thing to me. Without a connection itís really hard to, connect. There is a mild chemistry with walkies dude, enough to see him again but I donít think I could settle for lack of connection, so if it grows it grows. A lack of connection means people marry for other reasons besides passion, like security or tradition. Thatís not me. Itís just the player guy is an extreme version of a connection and heís unavailable.

You donít want to fly too close to the sun but you donít want to avoid the sun either?

I read your post on chatter n natter, I hope you and your family will be ok. Was it corona?
Unread 04-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
The fake energy is similar to that connection thing to me. Without a connection itís really hard to, connect. There is a mild chemistry with walkies dude, enough to see him again but I donít think I could settle for lack of connection, so if it grows it grows. A lack of connection means people marry for other reasons besides passion, like security or tradition. Thatís not me. Itís just the player guy is an extreme version of a connection and heís unavailable.

You donít want to fly too close to the sun but you donít want to avoid the sun either?

I read your post on chatter n natter, I hope you and your family will be ok. Was it corona?
Thanks U.K. thatís kind of you to say xx we donít know yet. My Aunty was suffering from a stroke for years but not sure yet what it was in the end.

I like what you said about the sun. True stuff U.K.
keep looking and keep your options open
Unread 04-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Account Closed

Quote:

U.K., have u heard of sternbergs theory on love ?
Unread 04-04-2020, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
He never listened to the well meant, useful advice I tried to give him. Had to do things his way.

Btw, glad to know you're all right. It's been a while.
I have been doing alright, I'm in the "essential" category so I still have an income coming in.

With the combination of strict nationwide curfews, restrictions on travel, and dynamic changes happening almost hourly, it's been taking a lot of concentration and self-discipline to get through this period while still maintaining the progress and gains I've been making toward my personal plans. I've been able to mine out value despite all the "Acts of God". Saturn's force has been an effective antidote throughout. Of course no one in close proximity has caught the virus, yet the number of confirmed cases has risen to 47. I expect the cases to rise by next morning.

How you been holding up? Obviously the loss of your brother is major, but how have you been coping with the situation in your personal and professional life?
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-04-2020)
Unread 04-04-2020, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I have been doing alright, I'm in the "essential" category so I still have an income coming in.

With the combination of strict nationwide curfews, restrictions on travel, and dynamic changes happening almost hourly, it's been taking a lot of concentration and self-discipline to get through this period while still maintaining the progress and gains I've been making toward my personal plans. I've been able to mine out value despite all the "Acts of God". Saturn's force has been an effective antidote throughout. Of course no one in close proximity has caught the virus, yet the number of confirmed cases has risen to 47. I expect the cases to rise by next morning.

How you been holding up? Obviously the loss of your brother is major, but how have you been coping with the situation in your personal and professional life?
Less work, but no money worries yet. My normal routine is in shambles, no doubt. His death has shaken my composure, but I hide it as best I can. Totally unexpected.
Unread 04-05-2020, 09:34 PM

Quote:
U.K., have u heard of sternbergs theory on love ?
I hadnít heard of it but I looked it up. Sounds about right! I suppose youíd be lucky to get exactly what you wanted and what was balanced with the person you wanted.

Hope everyoneís lockdown is going ok. I for one am getting really bored. Weather has been nice though.
Unread 04-05-2020, 09:54 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
I hadnít heard of it but I looked it up. Sounds about right! I suppose youíd be lucky to get exactly what you wanted and what was balanced with the person you wanted.

Hope everyoneís lockdown is going ok. I for one am getting really bored. Weather has been nice though.
Yes we canít have everything can we .......

Lockdown is ok. Will feel it when it gets even hotter
Unread 04-05-2020, 10:10 PM

Nearly exact Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in tropical Capricorn. Mars in Aqua is square the ruler of Aquarius in Taurus, and conjunct Saturn in Aqua and trine Venus in Gemini.

Last edited by david starling; 04-05-2020 at 10:13 PM.
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:07 PM

ďCovid and Corona: Couple in India name their twin babies after virus.Ē
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Yes we canít have everything can we .......

Lockdown is ok. Will feel it when it gets even hotter
It was pretty hot today. Went a walk with walkies dude. Do you have a garden?
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:21 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
It was pretty hot today. Went a walk with walkies dude. Do you have a garden?
It was okay by me not hot. Warmish with a breeze.

Walkies man - how was it 😍

Yeah I have a garden. I go out and skip or sit for some air
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:53 PM

Quote:
It was okay by me not hot. Warmish with a breeze.

Walkies man - how was it 😍

Yeah I have a garden. I go out and skip or sit for some air
It went good. He was a lot calmer and not getting carried away as much. He realized I need space and the fact he did that and matched my energy was impressive, more than what I managed with the other guy. Iím the one in control and Iím a much nicer person for it, more balanced. Heís growing on me. He didnít try to kiss me tho which is a rookie mistake, made me feel I might just like him as a friend. But Iím loving that Iím feeling more in control itís so refreshing after the drama of the last one.

We had a dragon soup which is a caffeinated alcoholic drink in a can like 8%. Iím buzzing now n canít sleep. Sore head. 🤪🤩🥳