give this one a try

A

Anonymous

I am born 2-8-58 in Brooklyn NY at 11:50 PM. Anybody wanna try a little interpretation on this one. Am I as weird as my chart looks? :?

baker

Oh I see, Dave, you are a fellow airhead, so beside Chiron you have Sun natal in Aq. ... will take a look later, can't wait to see this one. baker

A

Anonymous

Kite to the North node

Dave,

In your chart you have a kite (strong focus) to Libra (relationships) modifying Moon (emotions) conjunct (energy is combined with) Scorpio (transformation) modifying Jupiter (knowledge) focused in the 12th house (spirituality, also confusion) conjunct Ascendant (self) conjunct North node (future goals) conjunct Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) focused in the 1rst house (self). So you have a strong, personal connection between your spirituality and your personal way of doing things, this energy is a goal in your life and it comes from emotional learning in relationships causing spiritual transformations. Exactly what that means is known only to you! And, since ALL the chart energy is on the right side of the chart, you are focused on yourself and how the world affects you.

There is also a Grand Cross which intensely focuses you on resolving issues of self, others, your inner world, and your outer world.

To learn about how to do basic astrological interpretation yourself, see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Best wishes in your quest for self-knowledge,

Tim

baker

Dave, when I try to do this, there are three counties named when I pull up Brooklyn, which one is right? thanks, baker

baker

Dave, but initially I see Chiron in Aquarius in your 4th house natal: which since we've been talking asteroids, the follow applies. And, get ready, cause you have Chiron return coming up soon and I'd buckle up if I were you.

Chiron in the 4th house: Well, just about everyone had some trouble or other in childhood with their parents. Chiron in the 4th house will just make it a little more noticeable. The home itself would tend to be an issue here. Perhaps one is so busy outside the home that they cannot spend much time there, or their work forces them to travel and be away frequently. The father is more likely to have been chronically ill, away from home, or emotionally unavailable. Perhaps there could be a "don't feel at home anywhere" attitude. Chiron in the 4th house might work out in other ways as well. This placement could conceivably show a person who can help everyone else with their home, while their own place is a wreck.

Chiron in Aquarius: This can be a sort of Svengali placement. You may have a genius for helping other people express their genius. Aquarius (being an air sign) rules ideas. Its specialty is new, far-out, revolutionary, shocking, and bizarre ideas, the ones that society hasn't caught up with yet. As always with Chiron, someone with this placement may be devoted totally to radical, new systems of thought, or reject them entirely. In both cases, they may not even consider other points of view. The solution lies in remembering that Chiron serves as a bridge between Saturn (everything old and conservative) and Uranus (out with the old, in with the new, and do it **** fast). Don't stick blindly with the old, but don't throw it out before you think about it first. Look for a way to blend the old with the new and you will make a start to dealing with your Chiron in Aquarius

A

Anonymous

Baker

Baker,
I am from Brooklyn NY (kings County). I knew the Chiron-Aquarius conjunction in the fourth house would be a bit weird. I was adopted at about 6 mo.-1 year old and grew up as an only child. Home life was stable but smothering. Had a lot of sickness in childhood till about age 11. Family very religious, conservative. Mother dominated emotional life, father very passive although a good provider but not a real hands on guy. I am quite adept at putting some order in other people situations...injecting some logic into a situation, while mine is in almost complete disarray. I am not one of those outrageous Aquarians, but definitely has to do things in my own way. Also I am quite conservative, but not in an emotionally saturated way. I hate "scenes" and big displays of acting out. At present my home scene is quite chaotic and there is a lot of stuff to be put in order but really don't know if I have the time, faith, energy or ability to really make a big change right now. Always had a feeling that I wanted a much less emotionally strangulating relationship with family and home life. The psychological umbilical cord hasn't been cut and in reality won't be cut until my mother dies.

baker

Yeah, I see that Dave. Your chart looks amazingly like my son's, who is 24. I mean same side thinggie and all. In your progressed chart Chiron and Mars are conjunct right now and passing over your natal Venus and Mercury in the third house, so that explains a lot probably about what's going on right now. Mars is gonna hit your natal Chiron very soon, and that will stir things up too. The third house reps communication., especially with those close to you, relatives, loved ones, either written or verbal. To me, there's a hurt right now in you and since Mars is passing over it there's a fight, an argument with someone like that. And this transit makes sense because there's natal Mercury the communicator and Venus, the loved ones that these are passing over right now in your chart. Does this make sense to you, I don't know, you are the one who knows. But feedback is always nice 8) . So there's an issue with a loved one involves communication and a hurt from your childhood. This IS something you can resolve. Blessings, baker

T

The SpinDoctor

Re: Baker

Dave Brooklyn Rave said:
Baker,
I am from Brooklyn NY (kings County). I knew the Chiron-Aquarius conjunction in the fourth house would be a bit weird. I was adopted at about 6 mo.-1 year old and grew up as an only child. Home life was stable but smothering. Had a lot of sickness in childhood till about age 11. Family very religious, conservative. Mother dominated emotional life, father very passive although a good provider but not a real hands on guy. I am quite adept at putting some order in other people situations...injecting some logic into a situation, while mine is in almost complete disarray. I am not one of those outrageous Aquarians, but definitely has to do things in my own way. Also I am quite conservative, but not in an emotionally saturated way. I hate "scenes" and big displays of acting out. At present my home scene is quite chaotic and there is a lot of stuff to be put in order but really don't know if I have the time, faith, energy or ability to really make a big change right now. Always had a feeling that I wanted a much less emotionally strangulating relationship with family and home life. The psychological umbilical cord hasn't been cut and in reality won't be cut until my mother dies.

Wow, my chart is a lot like yours, and I can really relate to what your saying!

achart_1byfileudblll-u1124749752.78185.23812.gif

Elianah

Hi Dave,

Just to check, do you have a Scorpio Rising? If so I have errected your chart to Kings County part of Brooklyn (forgetting that Brooklyn is in Kings and not Queens—that's what happens when you've been out of the city fo awhile. :D )

It's kind of cool to see another member of the class of '76s chart just for the purpose of noting where the planets were retrograde at different times.

Now, before I do any interpreting, I will warn you that I am a Leo Sun with a Sag rising and Sag Moon. Your Sun isn't opposite my Sun but your Mercury and Venus are opposite my Sun and my Sun squares your Moon-Jupiter-Neptune-ASC stellium which opposes my Mars.

What does this all mean :?: That whatever I say you are going to most likely take with a grain of salt or say that it is BS. No :shock:, no :shock:, it's just the way we approach life. :D

If you want to hear what I have to add to the others let me know.