Career Help!

I was wondering if the decisions I made for my future were the right choices for me... I plan on going to college for marketing, after college get my TEFL certificate teach English abroad in Japan. I want to eventually work as a scuba diver instructor and open my own shop. any help id be thankful for.

Attachments

• new chart.gif
    new chart.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 27

Mr D

I was wondering if the decisions I made for my future were the right choices for me... I plan on going to college for marketing, after college get my TEFL certificate teach English abroad in Japan. I want to eventually work as a scuba diver instructor and open my own shop. any help id be thankful for.

you chart tells me that you could be a teacher.

However I see a man who wants to always do something different than others, tend to destroy the old school stuff and build up new stuff your own way and you could be very successful in fields like construction, sculpture...

You tend to be a bit cranky (hard to please, have issue with relationship with people, BADLY), being a teacher maybe tough(not saying that you can't because i see stars that you are very good at delivering speeches).

Last year 2015 you made some pretty good money (and may got promoted or got new job).

good luck.