Lunar Return.....Catastrophy

Blandy

Hi, I've been studying lunar returns for a few months now, the one thing I noticed is that shortly before or after any of my lunar returns, I either feel just horrible, or there's some sort of personal crisis going on in my life. I just peak, and become sensative, emotionally. During this time, I tend to become very, very vindictive. Has anyone had any unpleasant experiences with the lunar return, my moon is at 15.47 in Capricorn, in the 8th but somewhat close to the 9th....Anyone have any input?
Thanks Blandy

El_Nagual

Hi Blandy,

I also have a moon in the eighth, and also have noticed that when the moon is near (2 days) to the lunar return, it comes bringing changes and important events.

The eight house is related to changes and regeneration, so I don't know if this moon behaviour is related to the 8th house or to the lunar return itself.

Anyway you should expect events in such days.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Blandy- what aspects do you have to your natal moon that might be triggered by lunar returns?
Personally I have not experienced what you describe with your lunar returns but my moon is well aspected, so that may be the reason....
Cheers, Lillyjgc

Blandy

Sorry for responding so late, but my moon is VOC except for an antiscia to Mars, and a seperating sextile from Saturn

cassanra

Lunar returns tell us more about our emotional focus and daily activities. It makes sense to me that your natal moon in 8th will be triggered each month in some ways by its return though expressed in another house. I too have been following them. I like to track the moons movement through the lunar chart to see what events transpire. Your natal sun on a lunar angle will speak of a significant month and one to pay closer attention too in the year. Read the lunar like you might a solar accept it is again the emotional responses that are noted or lunar responses. Hope this makes sense.