looking for a good Indian Astrologer in the USA

How is Master Deepak Ji's Astrology?

• Total voters

anjali.aahuja

Hi,

I am Anjali, a working women and a new user in the forum.

I was looking for a good Indian ASTROLOGER and one of my friends suggested me to go and meet MASTER DEEPAK JEE in San Jose, CA, wondering if any one has any idea about him or not. I'll meet him next week. I am living in Phoenix, AZ and I need to go hours on road to meet him, wondering if he is worth, I am planning an office space and want to consult him for a VASTU SHASTRA. Though I have heard a lot good words about MASTER DEEPAK JI and his ASTROLOGY and VASTU SHASTRA from my friends but still I want to know more before I consult him.
Any help or suggestions are welcome.

Mahapanditjee

Jury Reportedly Finds Against Union City Astrologer in Sexual Abuse Case

Jury Reportedly Finds Against Union City Astrologer in Sexual Abuse Case
http://kron4.com/2014/12/23/jury-re...t-union-city-astrologer-in-sexual-abuse-case/
By Brian Shields Published: December 23, 2014, 1:10 pm

UNION CITY (KRON) — The lawyer for a woman who says she was sexually assaulted by a Union City astrologer says a jury has sided with her client.
Attorney Katrina Saleen says the jury found Deepak Kumar aka “Master Deepak” of “Master Deepakji’s Center of Vedic Astrology” promised the victim that he would cure her problems if she went into his back office on Wendy Court in Union City.
Saleen had argued there, instead of using the stars to help her client, “Master Deepak” had touched the victim’s “sexual organ, groin, and/or breast with the intent to harm her, and without her consent.”
The lawyer says the jury returned the verdict last Friday in civil court in Oakland. The terms of the judgment have not been released.
Saleen says “the jury’s verdict was not only a victory for her client, but was a victory for the community, because now the truth can be known about Master Deepak and the public can be protected.”

Attachments

• KRON news.jpg
    KRON news.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 20
Try Philadelphia-based vedic astrologer MuMin Bey.

(Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Taurus, Capricorn rising). Mu Min is honest, speaks his mind, and is very affordable.

-HM