advice for upcomming solar eclipsse

wowreally

what do you think are going to be the biggest challenges, what do you think we need to do to overcome them.
are you noticing anything
how do you think it's going to look like with the whole mercury retrograde going on at hte same time....

JUPITERASC

what do you think are going to be the biggest challenges, what do you think we need to do to overcome them.
are you noticing anything
how do you think it's going to look like with the whole mercury retrograde going on at hte same time....
solar eclipses are very important for some people - depends on whether the eclipse conjuncts a planet or angle of your natal chart:smile:

link to thread with discussion of eclipse of 25 November 2011 http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42992

Last edited:
I think if you pay attention to the eclipse cycles and how they interact with your chart (esp houses) it can be pretty illuminating...for me, all the eclipses for the next 12 months hit my 4th-10th house axis, and yes, we are thinking of moving, and I'm thinking a lot about how I interact with my community/career.

JUPITERASC

I think if you pay attention to the eclipse cycles and how they interact with your chart (esp houses) it can be pretty illuminating...for me, all the eclipses for the next 12 months hit my 4th-10th house axis, and yes, we are thinking of moving, and I'm thinking a lot about how I interact with my community/career.

good emphasis twelthnight - eclipses do occur in cycles and are not 'just one-offs' as many assume... :smile: