Money Money Money...and my natal chart

Hi, even though two pretty well-known astrologers have told me that according to my chart, money should come easy for me, but so far that has not been true:(

Even though I'm a beginner, I believe my main problem is Moon opposite Venus.

Question: When one has Moon opp. Venus, does that mean one should never follow one's heart in general if one wants to make money? (since heart (moon) and money (venus) goes different directions)? Because I've been following my heart in terms of my major/career choices for 20-something years and so far my finances have been a disaster:eek:.

However, another astrologer told me that I need to be "happy" in order to make money (I'll give you some details of my chart below). But how does one be happy when one cannot following one's heart?

Please give me some advice on how I can easily make money. Should I not follow my heart and follow my head instead (apparently following my heart has not been working...)? Should I create a compromise and take two jobs (one my heart desires, one just for the sake of money), etc etc. I really would like to know how to make money. Thanks

Some details:

Moon: In Leo in 6th house which
1. Opposites Venus in Aquarius in 12th house
2. Squares Chiron in Taurus in 2nd house
3, But Trines Midheaven in Sag.

And below are the reasons the astrologers said "money should come easy" for me:

1. Earth grand trine between 11th, 2nd, 6th, and 7th house: Sun, Chiron, Jupiter, and Mars.
2. Ruler of 2nd House is Mars
3. Venus in 12th house Trines Pluto in 8th house. Both Venus and Pluto sextile Midheaven as well.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

I think everyone would like to know how to make money in these hard economic times...

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinhouses.html

You say ruler of 2nd is Mars, but where is mars deposited? really need to see the chart

[Long quote deleted, violation of Forum copyright rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
you said,
And below are the reasons the astrologers said "money should come easy" for me:

1. Earth grand trine between 11th, 2nd, 6th, and 7th house: Sun, Chiron, Jupiter, and Mars.
2. Ruler of 2nd House is Mars
3. Venus in 12th house Trines Pluto in 8th house. Both Venus and Pluto sextile Midheaven as well.

Earth grand trines tend to cause inertia, laziness, and take things for granted. Venus and Pluto sextile MC suggests opportunities from venus and pluto if you 'assert yourself' and look for and use the opportunities.

Grand Trine
A configuration of aspects formed by three trines, whose planet pairs connect together three points of a horoscope.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html

We really need to see the chart for a better assessment

[long verbatim excerpt deleted, in violoation of Forum copyright rules.]
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Solar_dark

With moon in Leo and Venus in Aqu, is it possible that you are a little to flash in the way you treat/view your finances?

My impression is that with moon in leo there is a need for recognition, image says everything, so no expense spared to follow/show and identify with an image and with Venus in Aquarius, in the 12th, perhaps the need to follow trends as "validated" via close friends and associates is your detriment..

Perhaps with Chiron in Taurus, the call is to develop your own priorities and values as opposed to those dictated by group consensus and the ego's need to belong and feel needed...

I believe that once you claim your chiron in Taurus, your earth grand trine will begin to manifest.. and the potentials promised along with it.

Good luck

starlink

My impression is that with moon in leo there is a need for recognition, image says everything, so no expense spared to follow/show and identify with an image and with Venus in Aquarius, in the 12th, perhaps the need to follow trends as "validated" via close friends and associates is your detriment..

Solar Dark, very good analysis/deduction. I see you are new here and would like to welcome you to this forum. I am momentarily on vacation, but just happened to pop in for a short visit and saw your post. Hope you will enjoy this forum and continue giving us valuable posts!

Starlink

Culpeper

Premium Member
It is difficult to write anything definate without seeing the actual chart. As a traditional astrologer, I like to find the triplicity ruler of the second house for this question. However, in general Mars as the ruler indicates that you will have to work for your money. If Mars has essential dignity or is in a good house, you may acquire a great deal of it, but since Mars is also a lavish spender, it may slip through your fingers.

You may not like your work unless Venus has some connection to Mars. Favorable aspects from Jupiter or Venus to Mars also increase your earning potential. As for the type of work you might do well, Mars is the natural ruler of military, medical, chemical and mechanical work.

Hybrid_soul

my chiron is in the 11th house and it's in gemini.

Chiron in Gemini:Those with Chiron here may talk compulsively, or, on the other hand, seldom speak. Both were, most likely, never listened to as children. The only difference is one keeps trying while the other gave up. This sounds something like Chiron in the third house, and, of course, there are similarities. Remember though, that the sign position shows how something acts while the house position shows where in your life it will manifest. Let's take a look at an example. Suppose you have two horoscopes in front of you. One has Chiron in Taurus in the 3rd house. The other has Chiron in Gemini in the 2nd house. Yes, there are similarities. You could say that both will spend a lot of time talking about money, possessions, and values. Both could be quite good at giving financial advice. What's the difference? The one with the Taurus Chiron in the 3rd house will tend to talk in a slower, methodical, and more practical way because that's how Taurus influences function. They would also tend to give financial advice that is conservative and rock solid. The person with Chiron in Gemini in the 2nd house, by contrast, could just as easily talk about trivial financial matters. Or they may constantly shift from one financial topic to another. They would be more likely to give financial advice that is based on the latest up to date information (or the latest fad). It is always good to keep in mind the difference between where a planet works and how.

Chiron in the 11th house-The problem areas are friends, hopes, and wishes. On the one hand, there could be difficulty having or holding on to friends, or a fear of crowds or groups. On the other hand, one may compulsively seek out friends (or join groups, especially groups that want to change society) in order to compensate for inner fears of loneliness. You might get more than your share of "friends" who take advantage and drain you. More often, you give to friends whether they want it or not because this gives you a feeling of control (Saturn). But you could be the drainer here, always asking things of friends in order to compensate for a psychological neediness that never seems to be filled.
!Chiron is associated with the emotional wounds we receive early on in our lives. The sign Chiron is in will dominate but the house placing will show in which area the personality is motivated and into which they will put their efforts. In the eleventh house, it may indicate rejection from peers because of being 'different'. You may feel some discomfort in large groups, so you only associate with people of like mind. You have a capacity for leadership, if only you would loosen-up with strangers - we are, after all, connected to everything and everyone. You have a special thing to do in this life, you 'just' have to realize what it is.