Does he want to be with me?!

astrokp

Hello all,

I have cast a chart on my prospects with a young man I like. I tried to read it but the presence of three planets in the 7th house is confusing. What looks promising is the conjunction of our sigs - Moon and Saturn. I think they are applying? And clearly, I seem to want this more than him from my sig being in the 7th house and that too a faster moving planet. I have read that the 7th lord in it's own sign means the person the question is about is not really interested in the one who asked the question. But apart from a few things he does, I think he likes me. It's too confusing for me to read what the other sigs for male Sun and Venus for female mean here. Venus is in the 5th house and that probably means I am trying to get physically close to the Sun (him). Mercury is between us, lord of the 3rd of communication. I don't know if I am reading into this too much. Please please, I'd appreciate any help reading this.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 11.43.38 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 11.43.38 PM.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 39

Amit89

I believe he wants to be with you as moon and Saturn are conjuct.

You are in his sign and he is in your debility.

He being in his own sign shows his dignified in some way.

astrokp

I believe he wants to be with you as moon and Saturn are conjuct.

You are in his sign and he is in your debility.

He being in his own sign shows his dignified in some way.

Thank you Amit89 :innocent:. I thought so about the Saturn and Moon conjunction. Does him being in my debility mean something bad?

kalinka

Hi,
i don't think he want to. moon/saturn conjunction is separative. Saturn is in moon's triplicity and debility. He likes you but that's not enough. Sun receives venus in debility and moon in fall. There's something that holds him back to want to be with you.

astrokp

Hi,
i don't think he want to. moon/saturn conjunction is separative. Saturn is in moon's triplicity and debility. He likes you but that's not enough. Sun receives venus in debility and moon in fall. There's something that holds him back to want to be with you.

Oh, thanks kalinka, and can you tell what it could be that's stopping him? I feel it's his career. He is preparing to join a conservatory in June and may be trying to avoid getting distracted by romance. That's my assumption... I wonder what the chart says.