Practice Horary

LovelyMissAries

Hi, I know I ask a lot. This one I just want feedback on if I hit all the main points (which you can just say, like, "Agreed") or if I missed something ("Check again," or whatever)

The question was 'Does he like me'

I know some use L5, but I usually use L7 and am sticking to it - L1/L7.

I'm Mars in Gemini, 8H, and Moon exalted in Taurus, 7H.
He's Venus in Aries 6H or turned 12H.

He would be receiving me as Venus in Aries, but he's in detriment AND unable to act being in the 6H.

This horary makes me feel like multiple people have a part in how things play out but I can't quite explain why.

I also wonder how it will change when 8H ruler goes into Taurus.

Anyway, being that I'm in his 8H and in Gemini, and he's in a cadent house I would say: he's attracted, but nothing will come of it (esp. Moon separating from a trine with Saturn, which is like "Yes, but no.") 8H is of endings and he can't act on anything because of someone else (Venus in Aries, Mars in Gemini which points to Mercury in Aries. Maybe he is weakened because he doesn't want to start an argument? Just throwing it out there. Please let me know if you could see that as a possibility.)

Attachments

• likeme.jpg
    likeme.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 38

ElenaJ

He is Venus, in your sign, so the basic reply would be yes, he does like you.
Venus goes through several aspects before reaching the sextile with mars, and occurs just before they leave their signs.
Uranus on the 7th cusp shows this contact came up unexpectedly, and can also end just as unexpectedly.

LovelyMissAries

He is Venus, in your sign, so the basic reply would be yes, he does like you.
Venus goes through several aspects before reaching the sextile with mars, and occurs just before they leave their signs.
Uranus on the 7th cusp shows this contact came up unexpectedly, and can also end just as unexpectedly.

I try not to use outers, but get what you're saying. If Venus first aspect is with Mars, how would it have to go through several aspects? Or do you mean we'd have to wait for Venus to catch up to Mercury in Taurus, then pass over Uranus, Sun, Moon to get to Mars? If so yes I see what you mean.

IleneK

Premium Member
I try not to use outers, but get what you're saying. If Venus first aspect is with Mars, how would it have to go through several aspects? Or do you mean we'd have to wait for Venus to catch up to Mercury in Taurus, then pass over Uranus, Sun, Moon to get to Mars? If so yes I see what you mean.

Venus' first aspect is a square to Saturn. Then it may trine Jup before sextiling Mars?
You will need to check an ephemeris to see if Mars moves quickly enough that Venus contacts Jup before it perfects with Mars.

ElenaJ

Venus first aspects mars only if you don't count the outer planets, which you don't.. but I do.

LovelyMissAries

Venus' first aspect is a square to Saturn. Then it may trine Jup before sextiling Mars?
You will need to check an ephemeris to see if Mars moves quickly enough that Venus contacts Jup before it perfects with Mars.

I go by the grid because it's easier for me, and that says Venus first aspect is to Mars?? How would it be to Saturn (OH unless you mean the orb is smaller to Saturn?)

IleneK

Premium Member
I go by the grid because it's easier for me, and that says Venus first aspect is to Mars??

The grid and an ephemeris are two different tools.

A grid only illustrates the degrees or distance between the aspecting planets. It can not tell you about the movement or relative speeds of the planets in question. So in this instance, the grid cannot tell you which of two planets at the same degree, like Jup and Mars in this chart, will be aspected first by another, like Venus in this example.

An ephemeris will clearly illustrate which of the two planets that Venus will meet first by aspect. It's a bit more information than a grid, but if you take a breath and just look at it for a minute, you will see that the information in it is just lists of positions over time for all the planets. And you can literally visualize who Venus reaches first, Jup or Mars.

Check it out and see. Khaldea has a good electronic ephemeris; here is the ephemeris for May 2019.

http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/may2019gmt.shtml.

PM me about it you want to. I'd be happy to chat about it and answer any questions you might have.

How would it be to Saturn (OH unless you mean the orb is smaller to Saturn?)

Yes, the smaller orb suggests that Saturn is closer. But a smaller orb may not always be the first to aspect, for example if that smaller orbed planet were Rx so both planets happened to be moving apart...

Wishing you the best, lovely, as you continue to cultivate your horary practice.
Ilene