Most elevated planet

david starling

The ecliptic is the Sun's path as seen from a stationary Earth. The visible portion of the Sun's path is bounded by the Eastern and Western Horizons (Asc and Desc). The observer is at the center of this Asc/Desc axis, and the M.C. is where the Sun's path is highest above the Southern Horizon in the Northern Hemisphere, and the Northern Horizon in the Southern Hemisphere. A Planet is only on the the Sun's path when its at the point where its own orbit intersects it (its Node), but in a Chart, it's where that Planet's Line of Celestial-longitude is at the time that we determine its Astrological location. The M.C. is always Due South (or North), whereas the Asc/Desc axis is usually NOT Due East or West. So, a line drawn from the observer on the center of that axis to the M.C. will usually NOT be perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the axis. The higher or lower the Latitude of the observer's location is from the Equator, the more it can slant, but at the Equinoxes, when the Sun is where its path intersects the Celestial Equator, that observer/M.C. line is momentarily perpendicular to the Asc/Desc axis everywhere on Earth.
So, the M.C. is about the Sun's path where it's Due South or Due North above the Southern or Northern Horizon in any given location at any given time.

david starling

I'm interpreting "Most elevated" to mean closest to the 90-degree line up from the center of the Asc/Desc axis to the Zodiacal circle. I assume that's what it means. Since the Zodiacal circle IS the Sun's path, I would give extra weight to the Sun being the most elevated.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In my case, Venus in 7' Aries conjunct 3' MC should be the most elevated planet in my natal chart. I would be greatly Venusian in my astrological profile. And my rising sign Cancer at 17' (ascending node) is close to the highest point in the ecliptic (23' North), it should influence my Moon conjunct Aquarius sun.

conspiracy theorist

Oh,God...
What always me ?
I'm already confused in life and another situation with confusion.
OK,hard choice.
Huuu.....
I will choose Neptune and become the Delusional Person who live half of time in his mind(Fantasy Land). 😂

Thank you very much for your help.
BTW,any good news for me as a Neptunian ? 😉

No, not always you. I've been thinking about using different planetary schemes with this, and you were the unlucky poster who I first articulated this to. In my own case, Rahu is most elevated if I take the nodes as relevant, Pluto is most elevated if I stick to ten planets, and the Sun would be the most elevated if I just went with the traditional seven.

Anyway, let's keep it simple. Neptune. You say you're in your head all the time. What do you think and daydream about? Is there a way you can convert this into some kind of craft, with a 2nd house Moon-Venus in Gemini?

Somna7H

Banned
No, not always you. I've been thinking about using different planetary schemes with this, and you were the unlucky poster who I first articulated this to. In my own case, Rahu is most elevated if I take the nodes as relevant, Pluto is most elevated if I stick to ten planets, and the Sun would be the most elevated if I just went with the traditional seven.

Anyway, let's keep it simple. Neptune. You say you're in your head all the time. What do you think and daydream about? Is there a way you can convert this into some kind of craft, with a 2nd house Moon-Venus in Gemini?

No, unable to convert anything in reality.
Only I can see unclear Predictive Dreams some times. So please help me choose my elevated Planet.Please....
Thank you.....

conspiracy theorist

No, unable to convert anything in reality.
Only I can see unclear Predictive Dreams some times. So please help me choose my elevated Planet.Please....
Thank you.....

Neptune.

Why are you unable to convert anything into reality? Do you suffer from some mental/physical condition that disallows you from doing that? You have enough ability to type and communicate online. Can't you convert your daydreams into some kind of story, even if done badly? It doesn't have to be pubic.

david starling

Neptune.

Why are you unable to convert anything into reality? Do you suffer from some mental/physical condition that disallows you from doing that? You have enough ability to type and communicate online. Can't you convert your daydreams into some kind of story, even if done badly? It doesn't have to be pubic.

Where's the NN?

JUPITERASC

Amazing, those pictures are actually absolutely incorrect... terrible.

The MC is not the highest point, nor is the quadrant

MC in the second picture ''zenith''...

BU7f.gif

astro2.gif

The Sun can be at its highest when not at the zenith

(when it as the quadrant MC), but when it is at the zenith, it would be higher than everything else.

celestial_sphere_relative_coordinate.gif

radec_declination.gif

Somna7H

Banned
Neptune.

Thank you but I was thinking about complex things. Like I want to see/dream some things in my mind and it will become in reality. But never tried to write stories.
Please don't mind I'm really a delusional person. 😳

conspiracy theorist

Thank you but I was thinking about complex things. Like I want to see/dream some things in my mind and it will become in reality. But never tried to write stories.

So then, why don't you try to meet goals that you can actually achieve for yourself? Do you think that attitude of thinking about complex/difficult things and they manifesting themselves into reality without effort on your part, is one of the reasons why you're at your current station in life?

Please don't mind I'm really a delusional person. 😳

Although your bashful and yielding nature is encoded in your chart, you should stop making excuses for yourself. You paralyze your will by shifting the burden unto this "delusional person" that you've come to view yourself. Many "Neptunians" have used their imagination to great advantage in practical life.

Somna7H

Banned
So then, why don't you try to meet goals that you can actually achieve for yourself? Do you think that attitude of thinking about complex/difficult things and they manifesting themselves into reality without effort on your part, is one of the reasons why you're at your current station in life?

Although your bashful and yielding nature is encoded in your chart, you should stop making excuses for yourself. You paralyze your will by shifting the burden unto this "delusional person" that you've come to view yourself. Many "Neptunians" have used their imagination to great advantage in practical life.

I think I lack something which is very important to become any type of successful person. Don't know what. ☹️

conspiracy theorist

I think I lack something which is very important to become any type of successful person. Don't know what. ☹️

The bravery to push past your comfort zone , perhaps. Grit and determination might be things you need to develop, too. And the ability to do things even if it bores you. Success comes in various forms, often personal barometers where you meet a goal that is personally meaningful to you, and brings greater fulfillment in your life. No one is saying that you should become J.P Morgan and that success is only relevant to the business world and money making.

riveradove

Neptune is my MEP. Neptune in Capricorn in the 9th house (Sagittarius). Traditionally, it's Saturn (Saturn in Capricorn in the 10th house (Capricorn)).

I'm not sure if my examples are Neptune-influenced, but I'll give it my best to explain how Neptune colors my life.

Imagination and daydreaming is a big one. I love to write stories and poetry.

I can't see my life without creating (writing, painting, drawing, flip-books/animation, doodles). I tried; my dad didn't understand why I wanted to create art instead of being interested in a normal career. When I was a teenager, I took my parents criticisms--along with my teachers' indifference to my art--to heart and stopped trying to explore art as a potential for a career. I went to college and studied Anthropology and English (minor) instead.

I focused on art the year I graduated from college and the years that followed. I created murals and backgrounds for my aunt and the hospital she worked at. I was a part of a gallery about two years back. My writing was published a year after I graduated. And throughout it all, I was still confused about what I should do. I had doubts (I still do). Sometimes I'm not sure it's worth it, but I keep going anyway.

My perspective changed recently. I couldn't keep seeing the what-ifs and the negatives. If I fall into negative thinking, my work suffers, my physical state suffers (weight loss, insomnia), and I turn to escapism (maladaptive daydreaming, reading, social media, television/Netflix binges). It's difficult; sometimes my negative thoughts get the better of me, but I try to snap out of it before it gets worse.

Not a lot of people can peg me down. Or they think they did but get upset if I don't fit their ideal image of me. People in the past took advantage of me or treated me poorly when I ignored the warning signs and focused on their potentials. I saw the good in them. It took a while to realize I didn't need those people in my life, but when I did, I walked away and didn't look back. When I was younger I was more passive, mellow.

It was difficult living in the city. I was fine at first, but over time I felt overwhelmed and drained to the point where I didn't feel like myself (if that made sense?). I fair better outside of the city, near bodies of water, or in small towns like my hometown. Not saying I can't live in the city; I did it before. It's doable, but if I live in the city I need to leave city limits once in a while or stay home to recharge.

I pray, but I wouldn't call myself traditionally religious. I look to divination (tarot, astrology). I use crystals. I have dreams that tend to come true (most of the time, not all the time). I try not to get high-end technology because they act up around me. I listen to my intuition and my dreams (if I remember them) more often than not.

I get a clearer head if I get plenty of rest or exercise (walking and riding my bike mostly). Occasionally, I feel detached from my body, so I have to walk around or do something physical to help me stay grounded. Sometimes it feels like I'm in a dream; grounding helps shake that feeling.

My days are better when I go with the flow rather than follow a strict routine. The routines I do have are loose; when I try to follow a more structured routine or plan, outside circumstances interfere and break the routine/plan and I'm back to square one.

I can't think of anything else. I attached my birth chart at the bottom if you want to take a look. Some of what I wrote above might not be Neptune, but I figured to put it all on the table. Why not? :sideways:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.64308.18379.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.64308.18379.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 47

david starling

Riveradove, you have so many Domiciled Planets, including the Moon, which is in your Sun-sign, you should feel "at home" no matter where you are. I like that Neptune is with :uranus: in H9, separated from your Domicled Saturn in H10, even though they're all in Capricorn. You do have that criticism from Saturn opposing your Moon, both Domiciled, but your Moon has a generous companion, Jupiter. I think art is the perfect career for you.

Last edited: