Novelist/lifecoach???

natal chart 2.gif I am looking for any sort of guidance to what my next endeavor could be.. i am currently in community college, as a freshman. my studies once i have reached university will be in psychology. I came to my senses that i dont know about astrology as much as someone who has far more experience, once again, im back on here just to find out more information as to what i should undertake. okay, so, i have a big idea i am really interested about. the book(s) are fantasy and they take place in a world that i have made out of pure imagination. the characters are all planned out on pieces of paper that are laying around in my room. the general story is still coming together in an orderly fashion. i have been advised that i could do something that has an artistic flair and with my wide imagination(thanks to my moon being exalted and in good position.) i have been told in a previous thread im subscribed to that i should look toward synchs of venus-uranus venus-pluto symbolism to find a probable career. my planet dominants are sagittarius, capricorn, and cancer with a sun, moon, and uranus dominance as well. i know that i should have a third house, mercury dominant but my moon and sun is dominant giving me a good heap of imagination.

OKay, now time for another trick i have up my sleeve.. Life coaching. a booming industry, its competitive, i would say its quite creative(venus synch), i can lead people(sun) entrepreneurial(aries in 10th), i can travel often(sag), work through the internet(uranus in sixth house), nurture(moon in 10th) help people that are in need of a solution to their probelms(jupiter in 6th), let my inquisitive side roam free(sag), gets to the bottom of things(pluto synch). overall, its something i find exhilarating.

i have been searching throughout my birth chart hoping to find answers, id just like to be set straight. although, i do love my book idea and have alot in common with my MC but if it comes down to it that i dont belong on the path of a novelist, i will do whats right. if there is anything that comes to mind when scanning my chart, im still looking for a niche so that would help me alot also!

thank you ahead of time, it means alot!

Tla26

You're very young so you can have several careers throughout your lifetime. I think that it's important for all of us to keep in mind that we're always one choice away from a totally different life. Your chart shows that you're multitalented so your options aren't just limited to one path. Your chart shows that you're very intelligent as well. Also, you obviously have a great personality--very likable. :)
The ruler of your MC is Mars in Virgo, which directs your focus to details. You can definitely help people see what they need to work on in life as well as recognize their strengths. As a Sagittarius, your energy is infectious and you can really help people find their passion. I'd definitely say go for the life coaching...also, your Mars in Virgo is in your second house so it's profitable. I also totally see that you'd make a great writer--just take all the writing classes you can and do your research about becoming a published author.
Good luck! 👍