Random Thoughts

Love2Know

That's y I relate to Pluto so much bc it's so emotional, but I'm feeling the Aquarius energy rn so I'm getting funky.

Yo I always feel like a funky hippy and I have no air lol I also always get compared to weird characters like that hair potter lovegood girl. I don’t fully see it but ok 👌 prob my Uranus on asc

Whoam1

Um the crazy gay planet is partying on your physical manifestation in this world. I'm more of the rebel Aquarius type tho myself.

Love2Know

Um the crazy gay planet is partying on your physical manifestation in this world. I'm more of the rebel Aquarius type tho myself.

Did you just assume uranus’s Sexuality? Not cool. Oh I have a trine Uranus moon and Quincux Uranus sun forgot about this. I forget my chart a lot.

Last edited:

david starling

Leo and Leo Minor was the featured picture of the day on Wikipedia.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Urania's_Mirror_-_Leo_Major_and_Leo_Minor.jpg

The 5th sign of the astrological zodiac and the one ruled by the sun, Leo is a fire sign represents the heat of summer in the northern hemisphere.

CapAquaPis, the Northern hemisphere is where Tropical Astrology developed. There's a pervasive criticism that the Northern-Seasonal metaphor (such as Aries being the 1st Sign of Spring) doesn't apply to the Southern hemisphere. I use the analogy that it's like saying that the fruit of a tree that only grows in one hemisphere is inedible in the other, which is, of course, not the case. Have you any thoughts on the matter? :unsure:

Love2Know

CapAquaPis, the Northern hemisphere is where Tropical Astrology developed. There's a pervasive criticism that the Northern-Seasonal metaphor (such as Aries being the 1st Sign of Spring) doesn't apply to the Southern hemisphere. I use the analogy that it's like saying that the fruit of a tree that only grows in one hemisphere is inedible in the other, which is, of course, not the case. Have you any thoughts on the matter? :unsure:

Is David Starling your real name? Did you code it because it has the word star in it?

Love2Know

Tell the gay kid that saying things "are gay" are offensive. LMFAO lady u great.

Yeah some people find it offensive. You being gay really doesn’t change that fact as you unfortunately cannot speak for everyone. It is generally offensive yes. Example; because one minority doesn’t find a specific racial slur offensive that doesn’t mean that slur becomes acceptable. Overall, yes I am a great lady 🙋*♀️

Love2Know

"Don we now our gay apparel, fa la la la la...." Should the "Deck the Halls" Christmas Carol be banned as offensive?
I like your "expired term" idea. Can you think of another one?

I am saying in an everyday context it isn’t the best idea. Reference past posts. But you guys do you.