Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-27-2019, 01:00 PM
moonlight2000 moonlight2000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Too many 1st and 2nd house positions make me a superficial person?

My chart mainly consists of 1st and 2nd house planets.
Sun, mercury, mars, saturn in the 2nd.
Venus, uranus, neptune, jupiter in the 1st

All planets are positively aspected with other planets, except for a Jupiter-Pluto square and sun-Pluto square

I'm also venus and neptune dominated.
Would that hypothetically make me a superficial, materialistic person and gives me tendencies to become arrogant and self-indulgent?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-27-2019, 02:21 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,385
Re: Too many 1st and 2nd house positions make me a superficial person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight2000 View Post

My chart mainly consists of 1st and 2nd house planets.
Sun, mercury, mars, saturn in the 2nd.
Venus, uranus, neptune, jupiter in the 1st
All planets are positively aspected with other planets, except for a Jupiter-Pluto square and sun-Pluto square
I'm also venus and neptune dominated.
Would that hypothetically
make me a superficial, materialistic person
and gives me tendencies to become arrogant and self-indulgent?
for reliable delineation the entire natal chart must be considered

GENERALISATION is fun
but unreliable
because realistically
potentially billions of people considered "superficial, materialistic,
arrogant, self-indulgent people"
NEVERTHELESS do not have identical natal planetary placements/aspects

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:


https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post


Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window


if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-27-2019, 04:18 PM
moonlight2000 moonlight2000 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
for reliable delineation the entire natal chart must be considered

GENERALISATION is fun
but unreliable
because realistically
potentially billions of people considered "superficial, materialistic,
arrogant, self-indulgent people"
NEVERTHELESS do not have identical natal planetary placements/aspects

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:


https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post


Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window


if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way


I tried to upload my chart on imgur but it's not working for me? I waited for 10 minutes and it just said "upload preparing.."
And I also don't know how to attach a file to my answer? There is no button for that.

I'm with my mobile online
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moonlight2000 For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-27-2019)
  #4  
Unread 07-27-2019, 04:30 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,385
Re: Too many 1st and 2nd house positions make me a superficial person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight2000 View Post


I tried to upload my chart on imgur but it's not working for me? I waited for 10 minutes and it just said "upload preparing.."
And I also don't know how to attach a file to my answer?
There is no button for that.

I'm with my mobile online
message pwadm

alternatively commence a thread for this issue
on our HELP WITH FORUMS MEMBERS ONLY board

at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...splay.php?f=22
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, make, person, positions, superficial

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.