Is that person really interested in me marrying that lady?

SMB

Hello All,

Is that person really interested in me marrying that lady?

As to what happened : A person known to our family had visited us some months back and on seeing me still unmarried.....was a bit upset....then he told that he knows a girl's family from his hometown. That girl / lady is a widow. Now that family is trying for her remarriage probably next year. So this person asked me to consider this alliance and marry that lady. Before leaving also he asked me to think over.(marrying a widow).

He's back in his hometown.

Now, even after many months there's absolutely no news from this person....Some questions are running around in my mind -
a) Was this person really interested in our alliance or simply he gave proposal just for the sake of it?
b) After going back to his hometown.....atleast has he spoken about me and my family to the girl's family and are they interested?
c) Has that person moved on regarding this matter and should we also forget it?

So many thoughts....but as I asked

Main question : Is that person really interested in me marrying that lady?

[Image hosting site no longer exist]

Last edited:

waybread

It's hard to answer without knowing the relationship of this "match-maker" to you: a friend? Business contact? This could change the chart reading.

Just looking at the chart, though, I think the lady in question probably turned him down, as she seems interested in someone else. (Venus in the 7th applies to a sextile with Jupiter.)

However, couldn't you just contact him, and ask what happened?

SMB

This person is actually my father's friend.....probably we can say he looks upon me as a brother....overall,simply putting - Family friend...

A decade back when he stayed in our city he used to regularly visit our home and we used to talk a lot...even we used to contact him on his Landline....then some trouble in his hometown...property issues..he settled in his hometown...so calling him on that Landline is out of question...

He visited us after a long time...The proposal came as a sudden surprise for us...we totally went blank :biggrin:....and in the blankness forgot to ask his cell number.

Last edited:

SMB

Just looking at the chart, though, I think the lady in question probably turned him down, as she seems interested in someone else. (Venus in the 7th applies to a sextile with Jupiter.)

UPDATE

Looks like your analysis was right....

Bumped into a 'relative' of "that person"....whilst talking the 'relative' told that the person in question had visited our city,neighbourhood in April....and now..... back to his hometown....which means he skipped a visit to my place.....so,looks like as analysed by you, the lady in question (may have) rejected our alliance.....so this person also would have lost interest on the subject....

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks for the update.

And no worries-- many eligible women are out there. I know because they post on astrology forums wondering when they will meet the right man.