Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 02-20-2019, 10:39 PM

digital nomads and uranus

so based on my chart i feel as though i should work remotely...
but what AREA of work should i focus on?
the ruler of my 12H is in the 2ND so i can make money doing spiritual things?
i dont really want to become an astrologer or tarot reader or anything like that...
im also shy...so speaking is something idk if id do either...
i have a massage therapy license but i dont use it because i dont really enjoy it...
but i know i want to work remotely and travel the world and make money while doing it..
does anyone have any suggestions?

Unread 02-21-2019, 05:19 AM

Re: digital nomads and uranus

I don't quite see the world traveler here, with your 4th house moon in Taurus! However, if you have a university degree, you can probably get a job teaching English overseas. Even more so if you can obtain a degree in education.

However, my daughter is a world traveler. Like you, her north node is in the 9th house of overseas travel. And your domiciled Jupiter in Sagittarius urges you to expand your mental horizons. She took the international teaching route.

With your 4th-12th house planets, you do seem like someone who would enjoy working from home, and who doesn't mind solitude.

How do you feel about something like becoming a master gardener, a market gardener, or some type of agricultural work?

Saturn is the traditional ruler of farming.

Today Saturn in the 2nd more generally means having to get by without a lot of money, especially where it's in some hard aspects. A good use of this placement would be practicing the virtues of frugality, and being very careful with your money.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 02-21-2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I don't quite see the world traveler here, with your 4th house moon in Taurus! However, if you have a university degree, you can probably get a job teaching English overseas. Even more so if you can obtain a degree in education.

However, my daughter is a world traveler. Like you, her north node is in the 9th house of overseas travel. And your domiciled Jupiter in Sagittarius urges you to expand your mental horizons. She took the international teaching route.

With your 4th-12th house planets, you do seem like someone who would enjoy working from home, and who doesn't mind solitude.

How do you feel about something like becoming a master gardener, a market gardener, or some type of agricultural work?

Saturn is the traditional ruler of farming.

Today Saturn in the 2nd more generally means having to get by without a lot of money, especially where it's in some hard aspects. A good use of this placement would be practicing the virtues of frugality, and being very careful with your money.
thank you so much for interpreting this for me!

wow i never thought of agricultural work . i was thinking about creating skincare with organic and natural farmed ingredients but i just abandoned the idea. but ill definitely think about looking deeper into agriculture because i love nature.

also my saturn 2H placement is something that has come into my awareness alot. i have learned to be very frugal but now i have to learn to be less stingy lol
Unread 02-22-2019, 02:38 AM

If you're interested in herbalism, you can grow herbs on very little land.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
fetchbarbie (02-23-2019)
Unread 02-25-2019, 04:55 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
If you're interested in herbalism, you can grow herbs on very little land.
I see you have your Part of Fortune in the fourth, too, widely conjunct your moon. I also have a fourth house POF, which is conjunct my Jupiter and Chiron (though not my moon). I just finished herbalism school. Seems to work very well with fourth house Part of Fortune people: fourth house is land. You and I both have our midheaven rulers (traditional, anyway) in Virgo. Also very earth.

There's a lot you can do with herbalism: farm, make products, teach, travel, see clients. If you prefer to focus on one of those things, you can do that, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
waybread (03-04-2019)
Unread 03-03-2019, 10:43 PM

Lightbulb Re: digital nomads and uranus

Looking closely, your chart has a Capricorn (27') cusp Aquarius ASC and these signs' ruler Saturn in 8' Pisces. And ASC conjunct sun, Uranus and Neptune in Cap and Mercury in Aqua. A personal quest for a scientific, technological or professional career...then I realized the 12th house associated with hospitals and prisons, you're likely going to land in a type of job involved in medical and rehabilitation centers.
Unread 03-04-2019, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
I see you have your Part of Fortune in the fourth, too, widely conjunct your moon. I also have a fourth house POF, which is conjunct my Jupiter and Chiron (though not my moon). I just finished herbalism school. Seems to work very well with fourth house Part of Fortune people: fourth house is land. You and I both have our midheaven rulers (traditional, anyway) in Virgo. Also very earth.

There's a lot you can do with herbalism: farm, make products, teach, travel, see clients. If you prefer to focus on one of those things, you can do that, too.
Hi thanks for the interp. Also my MC is scorpio not virgo
Unread 03-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetchbarbie View Post
Hi thanks for the interp. Also my MC is scorpio not virgo
I didn't say your MC was in Virgo. I said your MC ruler is in Virgo. That's Mars, with a Scorpio MC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
fetchbarbie (04-17-2019)

Tags
digital, nomads, uranus