Do i find love this summer?

Lemmpi

15mb4hu.png

Im venus and 7th ruler is mars. Moon will conjunct mars but orb is wide. Is this enough for yes? What is the timeframe?

Chrysalis

Moons heading for mars, as that's what you want, then goes to L11 mercury but only in term/face, so maybe something, but i wouldn't say this was actual love.

Lemmpi

Moons heading for mars, as that's what you want, then goes to L11 mercury but only in term/face, so maybe something, but i wouldn't say this was actual love.

Thank you :) but isn't mercury 12th ruler? Anyway what does it mean..going to mercury? What is mercury? And is it days or weeks? Couldn't be months :eek: as I asked about this summer? (Hope my summer won't be ruined :D )

Last edited:

Sunrise

15mb4hu.png

Im venus and 7th ruler is mars. Moon will conjunct mars but orb is wide. Is this enough for yes? What is the timeframe?

Re: Do i find love this summer?
For your question no for this summer

Moon will conjunct mars but orb is wide.
Moon will not :conjunct: Mars. There is no aspect. Moon is :capricorn: and Mars is in :aquarius: no connection.
Also Moon here is VOID. Nothing for the Summer.
Also ASC at the 22 degrees of Libra, near a degree that has the absolute fall of the Sun (co-ruler of the other part) and its has exaltation Saturn. Also the ASC in the Burned Road.

For your question no for this summer

Moon will not :conjunct: Mars. There is no aspect. Moon is :capricorn: and Mars is in :aquarius: no connection.
Also Moon here is VOID. Nothing for the Summer.
Also ASC at the 22 degrees of Libra, near a degree that has the absolute fall of the Sun (co-ruler of the other part) and its has exaltation Saturn. Also the ASC in the Burned Road.

isnt 22 degrees of libra the exact degree of the fixed star spica

the most auspicious lucky star EVER

hmmm

Lemmpi

Nice to notice :) spica will conjunct asc within 2degree orb. But maybe its nothing here as it is so bad otherwise.