Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-02-2018, 09:46 PM

Rising sign/whole chart facial and physical features

I will post a picture of myself I was wondering what rising signs/ general signs I physically look like.

Unread 01-02-2018, 10:22 PM

Re: Rising sign/whole chart facial and physical features

Pictures..

Last edited by Whoam1; 05-07-2018 at 03:43 AM.
Unread 01-02-2018, 11:02 PM

Capricorn and Scorpio
Unread 01-02-2018, 11:10 PM

Alright, I'm gonna give it a try... You look like you should have an ascendant in some water or earth sign. Probably not Pisces, because you seem to have a good jawline and Pisces risings usually don't have it. Probably not Virgo too, because they have small facial features (i.e. small eyes, thin lips and nose etc.) and you have (reasonably) big eyes and a (reasonably) big nose. Then we're left with Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn and Taurus... I don't think Scorpio is the case too, you don't look intense. You have a quite broad face which is typical of Taurus and Cancer ascendants (or when the ruler of the rising sign is in one of these signs), maybe more so Taurus than Cancer. At the same time you don't give a "warm" look which would be typical of those signs and I'd expect a Cancer rising to have a "lighter" appearance... So Capricorn maybe? Even though you don't look as serious as a usual Capricorn rising. Maybe it's a mix of Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn.
Unread 01-02-2018, 11:13 PM

Just curious keep um coming. Thanks for the guesses btw.
Unread 01-04-2018, 12:48 PM

Are you going to tell where your ascendant and its ruler are? I'm curious if I was correct or not.
Unread 01-04-2018, 03:11 PM

I think Aquarius. No particular reason why, just my intuition telling me so, probably wrong but oh well lol.
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:48 PM

Has to be some Capricorn in there...

Mars, Moon and Saturn play a role in your appearance.
Unread 01-04-2018, 05:51 PM

aries and some virgo.
Unread 01-04-2018, 06:05 PM

Taurus/virgo.

What does the winner get ?
Unread 01-05-2018, 12:12 AM

A gold star. Well tropical rising is cap. Sidereal rising is sag. (I use my sidereal chart all my friends literally laugh at me if I say anything that describes Capricorn bc I act completely opposite). But this lines up with what many of you said.My chart then has Saturn in Aries, Moon in Leo (btw I act more like moon is Scorpio bc of 8th house moon square pluto). And Sidreal mars in Capricorn (this is the one Capricorn trait that actually suits me). So all of you are basically right. Although I actually act like a Scorpio sun/moon/rising bc it's the way I am. (Prob also bc there's a giant stellium in Scorpio lead by Pluto but who knows). I'd say however I look like a Scorpio,Capricorn, and Aries. (Moon aspected pluto and In eight house, Mars in Capricorn, Saturn in Aries) Also Jupiter ruler of sag rising is in Aries and of course Pluto and mars Scorpios old and new ruler, one is in Capricorn and one is in Scorpio. (The stellium pulls my rising sign.) North node is in cancer softening my look and jupiter is on the cusp of Pisces and Aries on the IC fun fact there.

Last edited by Whoam1; 01-05-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Unread 01-05-2018, 12:17 AM

Also Scorpio then Aries then Capricorn are my top 3 energies in my chart. Scorpio at 21% Aries at 17% Capricorn at 13%. as for those who said Taurus and Virgo I could see why a little bit as I appear softer in some photos than in real life.
Unread 01-05-2018, 12:20 AM

Not even a bronze star for me then
Unread 01-05-2018, 12:38 AM

No bc a softened Capricorn can look like a Virgo mixed with a Taurus in my opinion at least. I can tell you how I dress too. All boots all the time, leather jacket. Black tee or flannels. Skinny jeans or black/grey pants. Big glasses sometimes a Calvin Klein hoodie. Chain wallet fingerless gloves.Black mamba snake skeleton tattoo wrapped around my arm. I weigh about 165 and am about 5'8. I look thinner unless I slouch or you see me in workout gear then I look a lot thicker. I'm only about 13% body fat.
Unread 01-05-2018, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
A gold star. Well tropical rising is cap. Sidereal rising is sag. (I use my sidereal chart all my friends literally laugh at me if I say anything that describes Capricorn bc I act completely opposite). But this lines up with what many of you said.My chart then has Saturn in Aries, Moon in Leo (btw I act more like moon is Scorpio bc of 8th house moon square pluto). And Sidreal mars in Capricorn (this is the one Capricorn trait that actually suits me). So all of you are basically right. Although I actually act like a Scorpio sun/moon/rising bc it's the way I am. (Prob also bc there's a giant stellium in Scorpio lead by Pluto but who knows). I'd say however I look like a Scorpio,Capricorn, and Aries. (Moon aspected pluto and In eight house, Mars in Capricorn, Saturn in Aries) Also Jupiter ruler of sag rising is in Aries and of course Pluto and mars Scorpios old and new ruler, one is in Capricorn and one is in Scorpio. (The stellium pulls my rising sign.) North node is in cancer softening my look and jupiter is on the cusp of Pisces and Aries on the IC fun fact there.
Huh, a gold star for me then. Yeeeah boiiii. I think I'm getting better at guessing other people's ascendants (had some success before too). Well, judging by your pictures, you don't look Sagittarian at all. That's just my opinion, of course, but I still managed to correctly guess your tropical rising sign. Good for you that you think the sidereal zodiac works for your chart, it doesn't for mine and has never worked for the charts of people I've analyzed, though I (still!) always compare the tropical and sidereal versions to see which one is more accurate (as you can understand, tropical has never failed me with its accuracy yet). But anyway, if your Saturn is in Aries in sidereal, it's gotta be in Taurus in tropical, right? I did say that there was something Taurean about your appearance as well... Not sure where I got Cancer from, perhaps I was incorrect about this one. Overall I leave this "competition" feeling confident about the validity of tropical zodiac and being, once again, surprised by how accurate your predictions can be if you know how to use astrology properly.
Unread 01-05-2018, 01:05 AM

Glad your a good analyzer! I see the validity in both charts, the reason why i don't do mine in tropical, is mostly personality wise. I get the earthy look in both charts and you can see how your peers may have guessed too more along the lines of my sidereal chart. As for in real life id be the scrappiest Taurus you have ever seen. I'm not stocky well built or broad and have a very circular face. I have large teeth, thick hair, and a darker complexion. Also i have very quick movements and can be spastic and have almost a twitch, if you know what signs have these traits let me know.
Unread 01-05-2018, 03:04 AM

It's funny I got the Moon aspect in your chart. You scream Mars energy even with your earth rising.
Unread 01-05-2018, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iimpactedastrology View Post
It's funny I got the Moon aspect in your chart. You scream Mars energy even with your earth rising.
***** the earth bull **** I'm about as grounded as a flying pig. I drifted from the tropical purely bc I just can't earth sign. Actually other than some select Capricorns most earth signs make me want to tie them up in my basement and feed them to my pet death eater.
Unread 01-05-2018, 03:33 AM

And I'm really emotional I apologize btw (kinda) but my tropical chart is like a desert...
Unread 01-05-2018, 03:39 AM

North and South Node are fun to look into. My mother is similar to you where her South Node zodiac sign (Pisces) is her Ascendant.
It is very karmic. You have trouble resonating with your own identity.
Unread 01-05-2018, 03:41 AM

You switching back a forth with both charts is quite confusing though. If Cap Rising and North Node Cancer are in the same chart...
Unread 01-05-2018, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iimpactedastrology View Post
You switching back a forth with both charts is quite confusing though. If Cap Rising and North Node Cancer are in the same chart...
I use my sidereal only. I was making a refrance to a previous post I'm sorry. In my sidereal chart I have a cancer and a Capricorn node a Capricorn mars and a Capricorn Uranus. I resonate with these placements, more than there tropical counter parts.

Last edited by Whoam1; 01-05-2018 at 03:47 AM.
Unread 01-06-2018, 02:05 AM

I have come across a revelation that proves most of you right... I revived my tropical chart, i have a Sun moon midpoint in Scorpio, in this chart my sun and moon are repressed this was the reason why i was craving Scorpio, i had it but couldn't see it. The rising sign is biased off a suggestion on the fact that maybe i didn't agree with my chart due to the fact i needed to use my spiritual rising time not my time of birth. This would give me a Sagittarius rising, Jupiter in Aries, Mars in Aquarius, and Saturn in tarsus opposite 3 degrees to the MP.

Last edited by Whoam1; 05-07-2018 at 03:43 AM.

Tags
chart, facial, features, physical, rising, sign or whole