will he want more

Pisceanfool

Im sorry, i would help you but i am fairly limited in composite and synestry and this is clearly very important to you... otherwise i would help. The charts expired, try useing photobucket or a direct link to the chart from your astrodienist account.

rahu

Banned
hi fool
i don't mean to throw water on your expectations but the composite seems to show casual relationship rather that an intimate one.the venus/sun midpoint is on the descendant showing the emotional/physical attraction but there doesn't seem to be any other strongly attractive apects.with moon square to saturn,the relationship seems a bit distant.
one of the strogest aspects is the mercury/uranus midpointsquare to the sun which would show the eccentric ,open and unusual nature of the relationship.but this aspect also tends to show a tendency for arguements.
and with the satrun/moon square,this relationship seems to be all ups or downs.there doesn't seem to be a emotional consistancy here.
the mars/juno opposition indicate he goes through the actions of wanting a relationship with you but the mars/uranus midpoint near the ascendant indicates that his personal; freedonm is more important to him.
rahu

El_Nagual

This prhase says much: "havent had one argument in 7 years, there has never been any ups and downs..."

Real relationships has ups and downs, and arguments only makes them stronger, a living realtionship has to have changes and evolve, when nothing happens and all is static is a bad sign.

Maybe that's why you are writing, you are noticing that this relationship has a lack of change/evolution and you´re no longer satisfied with it, he might be also thinking this, so sooner or later you´ll have to have some argument with him about this, and you´ll see for yourself if the relationship breaks or regenerates and becomes stronger. Maybe the conflict is avoided because of fear of breaking the relationship.

"venus/sun midpoint on the decendant_ is we both not just him have a uncommitted relationship that works for our needs in a relationship." <--- by negating interpretations and showing so much concern you seem to be looking for more commitment now, but does he wants also this?

El_Nagual

I was revising your charts and your question: "I dont want more than just knowing his love for me and some time down the track if it goes that way a dateing relationship."

I think you can feel more secure about him because comparing what you said of him to his chart and yours, I almost can say he feels at home with you and yes there is love (venus) involved.

But if you feel insecure, you should talk to him about, comunication seems to be very important in your relationship. What´s getting you so insecure about him?

EJ53

Banned
lexia523 said:
ive been doing some more learning of this composits charts, i have somw questions if someone doesnt mind helping me with.. that im on the right track.

Hi Lexia,

I'm not sure what input you want here - but you and I have no worries about admitting to being confused.

I have your Asc at 17 degrees 50 of Scorpio and your partner's at 25.31 of Gemini - are these the correct charts from which to draw up a composite?

Is the composite a "derivative" (based on the mid-point of your two birthdates) or a "mid-point" (based on the mid-points of the planets in each of your charts)? You may be using one and Rahu may be using the other.

In terms of degrees, I use the same for relationship charts as for natal charts - although, in synastry, I halve these because there are twice as many planets involved. Whatever you are comfortable with is ok - but narrower orbs tend to give more accurate results (as you know).

I interpret a relationship chart as if it was a natal chart and use progressions, transits, etc to determine the current "state of play".

For me the synastry chart is how two people interact with each other - and the relationship chart is how they are seen (as a unit) by outsiders. So, I'm not sure if a relationship chart is right for what you are currently trying to do - but I suppose progressions/transits might indicate something useful (in terms of how others see you as a couple though). But, you're probably seen by outsiders as being married anyway.

This probably doesn't help much - but, we can have another go if not.

EJ:)

EJ53

Banned
Hi Lexia,

I'm really well - and it's good to see/hesr that you appear to be too.

The mid-point composite that I get (with your/his natal ascendant as in my previous post) has the planets in the same position as yours - but the asc/mc/house cusps are different. I guess we are using slightly different ascendants for your/his natal chart.

You queried with Rahu the Mercury/Uranus square Sun - he is referring to the mid-point of Uranus/Mercury (around 18 degrees of Sagittarius).

You also asked if I find progressions/transits to composites of any value - and whether I find those to natal charts more accurate. Personally, I find composite charts of limited value - using them only to get a feel for how the relationship appears to outsiders. So, even if progressions/transits to the composite chart indicated/refuted (say) a possible marriage in the future, I would be unsure about how to interpret that. For example, you and your partner have been together for 7 years now - so, everyone else probably sees you as "married" already (and it is therefore unlikely that any future progression/transit would indicate that - although it could indicate possible breakups, as that would be a significant change in the relationship as seen by outsiders). Thus, I regard composites and progressions/transits to them as being of very little value but others (perhaps Rahu for example) do seem able to use them effectively.

Progressions/transits to the individual natal charts of a couple are a different matter for me though. If both charts simultaneously had progressed and transitting aspects that indicated marriage, I would expect them to marry (although possibly not to each other). So, that is where I would be looking for the answer to your question. (However, horary astrology is likely to answer it much better.)

Finally, since you're not wanting any analysis of the composite chart, I have not looked at it in any detail. However, in drawing it up, I did notice a wide-orb "finger of fate" with Uranus/Mercury/Saturn - with another involving Mercury/Moon/Uranus - and both aspecting Chiron. You might find this 5 planet configuration worth looking at. (There is also a trapeze configuration of Moon/Neptune/Mercury/Saturn, which indicates that this relationship is a model to others of "self-actualisation through personal freedom" - so, my question to the two of you would be "why change a winning team?"

Let me know if you want any further comment/input.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
lexia523 said:
if his 7th house has cap 8deg does that mean saturn in the 12th natal house
needs to progress to his natal assendant ( it does in 2 years) would that be 1 clue to him wanting a commitment with anyone?

Hi Lexia,
With a birthtime of 1.30pm, I get his natal asc at 9.33 Cancer too - so, we are both working with the same charts now.

I think his saturn does not progress to natal asc until he is 100 - so, let's hope you don't have to wait for that!

However, progressed Mars is there now - next year - and the year after that. So, this is worth looking at - particularly as progressed Saturn (ruler of his natal 7th) squares progressed venus in 7th (and natural ruler of 7th).

EJ :)

EJ53

Banned
lexia523 said:
I took the squaring to mean he would be against commitment?

I'd say this square indicates tension/testing of the relationship - a clarification of where you each stand with the other. And, that does seem to be happening now.

Two other key factors here are his progressed Mars crossing asc (to enter the 1st house and remain there for the rest of his life) and your progressed asc moving to into Capricorn in 2006 (where it stays until you're 76).

Lots of other things are also happening now/over the next three years, but (for me) the relationship focus is on these three progressions.

As you know, Capricorn is about "consolidation" - so, you're the one who has begun to want more commitment. His Mars in 1st house will make him more assertive than previously - so, now he will be very honest about what he wants from you/the relationship. His Saturn/Venus indicates that he feels comfortable enough with you to face the friction involved in being honest about where he stands. So, you're "need more commitment" signals have made his newly assertive 1st house Mars decide to "bite the bullet" on where you both stand. If the relationship is indeed as strong as you believe, it will be even stronger at the end of this - but, if it isn't, that will become evident now.

Commitment phobia is not the issue here - it's about (astrological) maturity.

Note: have a look at your natal Pluto/Uranus opposed Chiron, as this is being heavily triggered by progressed Mars and Progressed Saturn/Chiron mid-point. (Chiron in Pisces = fear of being hurt; Pluto/Uranus = sudden transformation; Mars = action and Saturn = consolidation). My guess is that the relationship will get "consolidated" if you don't allow a fear of being hurt to stop you from being honest with your partner. He needs to hear the truth rather than something watered down by a subconscious fear of losing him.

Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Hi again Lexia,

It just struck me that, if your relationship became more "public"/official, it might show as a change of MC in the progressed mid-point composite chart.

In 2015, that MC does indeed move from (limelight shunning Cancer) to (limelight seeking Leo) - which seems encouraging, albeit 7 years on from now.

Also, Mars in the progressed composite for 2008 is in the 10th house (whereas there are no planets there in the natal composite) - which suggests that the relationship is becoming more "public"/official as time goes by.

Just thinking out loud here, as you know my views on composite charts - but, it might be worth considering (against the background of your relationship currently being "tested" as per my previous post).

EJ53

Banned
Hi Lexia,

Jupiter transitting 7th makes us aware of our need for other people and can be an indicator of marriage.

His natal Mercury is conjunct your natal Chiron - but, I'd say his natal Jupiter is conjunct your natal Saturn. The mercury/chiron indicates your initial inability to admit to him your deep-seated fear of being hurt. Jupiter/saturn is about his ability to "lift your spirits" and your ability to keep his feet on the ground - making you a formidable pairing.

In the natal composite, sun/nn and vertex are together in 7th house - which suggests you were fated to be together in this relationship.

Life is changing for him (that's the progressed Mars to 1st house) and the strength of your relationship is being "tested"/having something asked of it. BUT, I do not think you are about to loose him - he genuinely needs to know what you want from him because he's worried about losing you. There will be friction, but only until you open up completely to him about your hopes and fears. Yes, put your trust in the cosmos - but trusting him is all that is really required. (Note : His Chiron in Aries indicates a fear of not being wanted).

Time will indeed tell - and it's going to be OK.

EJ53

Banned
lexia523 said:
There are so many charts one can put together to find answers. the 100,000 dollar question is which one.....importantly i think the transits to the outer planets in the natals. then what synastry/composit
what is your theory?

I'd say it depends upon what you want to know - natal chart to see how each is affected individually; synastry to see how their inter-actions with each other are affected and composite to ascertain the effect upon how others see them as a couple/unit/team. The progressions and transits to each of these three charts then give the past/current/future "stateof play" in relation to each of the three affects.

But, I'm now thinking the composites might be more useful than I thought originally. Seems to be a question of knowing how/when to use them - maybe Rahu might have some pointers for us on that.