Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 06-08-2015, 09:34 PM

Sabik, Spiculum, The U.S. Bill of Rights and The Satanic Bible.

Composite of the U.S. bill of rights and the satanic bible:

Quote from The Satanic Bible:

So, if "evil" they have named us, evil we are - and so what! The Satanic Age is upon us! Why not take advantage of it and LIVE!

House II is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

Sun/Pluto conjunction over the fixed star Sabik (on the 2nd house cusp):
Wastefulness and lost energy, perverted morals, success in evil deeds

Mercury conjunct the fixed star Spiculum:
Eye trouble, blindness, depression, hopelessly doomed, morbid religious outlook, no concern for human life; a nebula in the upper part of the Bow of the Archer.

Aldebaran with Saturn:

Great afflictions, strange mind, great wickedness, sarcasm, eloquence, good memory, studious and retiring nature, legal abilities, domestic and material success, losses through mercurial friends. If at the same time the Moon is with Antares there will be a violent death, probably by hanging.

Unukalhai With Neptune:

Shrewd, ingenious, courageous, persistent, intuitive, evil environment, often criminal, trouble through opposite sex and marriage, violent death

Satans composite with the Satanic Bile:

-----------------------------------------

https://www.google.com/search?q=So%2...utf-8&oe=utf-8

They do not have the right to be evil, quit abusing the first amendment. Criminality is not a valid religion.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-26-2018 at 11:49 PM.
Unread 01-17-2016, 06:59 PM

Re: Sabik, Spiculum, The U.S. Bill of Rights and The Satanic Bible.

Luke 6:22
What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man

Matthew 5:12
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Quote from The Satanic Bible:

So, if "evil" they have named us, evil we are - and so what! The Satanic Age is upon us! Why not take advantage of it and LIVE!

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious
conviction." - Blaise Pascal

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=930

-----------------------------------

Do you know the difference?

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 05-17-2017 at 11:42 PM.
Unread 01-21-2016, 08:56 PM

Secrets Of The Founding Fathers Documentary History Channel

Algol:

Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. A pulsating, eclipsing double-star also associated with extreme creativity; an expression of the Dark Side...

Composite of Washington DC and The First Masonic Grand Lodge in U.S. (Like a hellfire club).

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5847682/are-t...rm-a-pentagram

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Medal of honor, or dishonor?:

The son of destruction

Freemasonry's Secret 13

The number 13 is everywhere in the U.S.A.'s foundation, but this should be a red flag to everyone, thirteen letters:

S.C., N.C., V, M, P, N.J., N.Y., N.E.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30448...klins-basement

Join or Die by Benjamin Franklin

13 letters

Fugio Cent designed by Benjamin Franklin

13 letters

Jesus Emmanuel
Annuit coeptis
Join together
Church of Satan
Dark deception
Brood of vipers
New world order
New knighthood
The satanic age
Sons of anarchy
Sons of liberty
Your great enemy
Your adversary
Giant serpent (Apep)
Great serpent
The last supper (13 people in the picture)
A roaring lion
The Mnevis bull
Skull and bones
He whom is Satan

1. The Bible assigns ’13’ the meaning of “rebellion against constituted authority”, plus the depravity that caused Satan to rebel against God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

The last supper

Anyone thinking of moving to this country, don't. It's a malignant narcissistic hell like you couldn't imagine. If you don't worship Satan/Lucifer They will kill and or isolate you to the point where suicide is the only option. I would rather die. They even have a prime time show now glorifying him.

The Eye of Providence (It's the Eye of Ra)(or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It represents the eye of God watching over mankind (or divine providence).[1][2][3] In the modern era, a notable depiction of the eye is the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which appears on the United States one-dollar bill.

---------------------

Anyone thinking of moving to the States, don't. It's nothing more than a fascist Satanic might is right malignant narcissistic hell.

If you don't worship Satan, you will be murdered or alienated to the point of suicide.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-26-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Unread 01-26-2016, 03:57 AM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 01-11-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Unread 08-22-2017, 02:41 AM

Unread 10-19-2017, 08:53 PM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 01-16-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Unread 12-17-2017, 12:19 AM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-21-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Unread 12-20-2017, 11:36 PM

• Societies should, if at all possible, advance from a less ethical and just form to a more ethical and just form.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_ethics

Unread 01-10-2018, 10:42 PM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 01-17-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Unread 01-11-2018, 09:41 PM

Unread 01-11-2018, 11:16 PM

Unread 01-16-2018, 11:37 PM

Unread 01-17-2018, 05:18 PM

Unread 01-17-2018, 06:52 PM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 02-02-2018 at 09:17 PM.
Unread 01-28-2018, 05:24 PM

Unread 02-23-2018, 03:04 PM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 04-28-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Unread 02-24-2018, 06:47 PM

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:51 PM

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:15 AM

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:34 AM

Progressed composite of Donald Trump and the 2013 book Might is Right on election day 2016. This is what America chose. A dumb *** puppet of Satan.

I'd ask the people of this country if they knew shame, but I already know they don't.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-26-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Unread 03-07-2018, 09:23 PM

Unread 03-23-2018, 02:43 AM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-23-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Unread 03-24-2018, 06:03 PM

I was listening to one of the youths marching and said something about the "Light of Justice", I immediately recognized a connection to the Devil and the D.O.J.

Progressed composite of the devil with the department of injustice:

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 03-24-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Unread 03-24-2018, 11:27 PM

Progressed composite of The Devil and The Country:

Unread 03-26-2018, 08:14 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=john...w=1600&bih=758

Tags
bible, bill, rights, sabik, satanic, spiculum