I know my 4 pillars

Lion o ness

I really don't know anything at all about Chinese astrology, but I'm interested in hearing about it...

The info you get on the net, some seems right yet others seem so far off.. Sometimes it's just such a huge stretch between different interpatations.

If anyone is versed and can tell me anything..
I don't have a specific question, just any type if information.. Or even a good link to look these up...
I'm curious at this point..

Also I put some for "him"
Also using our years I am his peach blossom? What exactly does that mean?

Hour
Me + earth dog
Him - earth rooster

Day
Me -metal goat
Him - fire snake

Month
Me +earth monkey
Him + fire tiger

Year
Me +water rat
Him - earth goat...

I'm not sure what the + - means

Last edited:

Diviner

When you the day is "-metal goat", it is not possible be an hour in "+water dog". May be something wrong there.

Please check.

Diviner

At the very first, I am sorry for my bad english. Some of my wording may not accurate, even if wrong word. You may need take more effort to read and to understand.

His love is not stable at the past ten years. Especially in 2009, is a year that easy to broken up love. Are you falling in love with him at / after this year?

Your parent did not like him. Your parent’s relationship seems no good. May be for this reason, they particularly concerned about your marriage.

He is active and courageous, but, basically you are relative quiet, only take your own way while your have a target, such as a lover. You should see the distance with him.

From this year, you find that you are changed in mind. In past years, your follow your heard to do anythings, don’t take to much advice from other. Now you want stable, you want to setup your own family. You started to worry about future.

2012、2013 are the period easy to pregnan, but you are not ready.

Lion o ness

Yes thank you..
Don't worry about ur English, ur doing fine.. I get what ur saying...

Just a few things, I'm 40 so I've had my kids, and I done with that...
I do want to settle down, and have something more stable, but more kids is not a part of that..

I have basically no relationship with any family, so no one has met him.. There opinion wouldn't matter anyways, since family is not in my life.

You said his live live been unstable for 10yrs, but especially in 2009..
Yes he was married,before 09 and is now divorced..
Me and him having been going back and fourth since 2009.... Lol

I'm still working through my feelings for him... Idk... I'm not ready to use that L word...

Yes he's outgoing, while I am quiet..

Thank u do you see anything else that would be helpful?

Will my love life get any better????

Last edited:

Diviner

Will my love life get any better????

After the consultation to confirm the factor from both of your Chinese Astrology Chart, he will marry you on the next year (2014). :lol:

But also may be just living together. So you have to get more initiative from now.

Are you living together with him now?

Last edited:

Lion o ness

No, we don't live together... Actually I can't really see us living together/married..
We have a crazy/intense but unstable relationship...

Neither of us has committed to the other...
Yet we won't separate either...

It's not something, I would wish on anyone, yet everyone needs an experience like this..