Is there still a chance for us as a couple?

gerdahagge

We have been struggling around for a while now. Every time we think it's the last time, but it's not. We had a breakup again for 3-4 weeks now and i was really sure never to see or meet him again, but i contacted him and now we'll meet again on thursday. I think it must be something special between us, even though i have destroyed much of his feelings for me by breaking up all the time. But i'm wondering if there maybe is a chance for us still to become a couple. He maybe feels that i'm still something special for him and that he might want to give it another try this time?! Or is there maybe no point in seeing him again, cause he wont change his mind?!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_is_there_still_a_chance_for_us_is_there_hp_25945_24149.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_is_there_still_a_chance_for_us_is_there_hp_25945_24149.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 19

bittermoon

Is this about the same on/off dysfunctional relationship again? I do not mean to be unkind, but you've asked so many questions about it already. Isn't it clear to you by now that this relationship is a total trainwreck?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll "cut to the chase" and use the Part of Marriage to delineate this question

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-quesited (him) = 7th house = Aqaurius = Saturn
-the Part of Marriage-POM- (ascendant+7th house cusp-venus) falls @ 24 Pisces
-POM is in a cadent house (the 9th) = - testimony
-querent (Sun) flows away from the POM = - testimony
-quesited (Saturn, posited in Libra) is in sign opposition to the POM = - testimony
-Moon flows toward the POM = + testimony
-Mars, significator of the POM, flows away from the POM; querent's significator the Sun also flows away from Mars = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

With a net -3 testimonies, the indications are negative (during this period of time) for a really lasting relationship (similar to a marriage) according to my delineation of this chart. However, in the future this situation might change, but for the current period of time my answer to your question is, no...

NOTE: during this period of time he might well want to get back with you; and in fact this might happen; but the deeper, longer-term, more permanent trend, shown in this chart, is ultimately negative for a positive lasting relationship (that's why I chose the Part of Marriage as my primary significator for this question; I wanted to see any trend toward a deeper, more permanent relationship; and the trend is not in that direction)

Last edited: