How I hate being a Virgo Ascendant !

poyi

Premium Member
The only time when Virgo is less desirable, grumpy, picky, would be the time when she/he is not being busy enough and serve people enough to gain a bit of self value. When a Virgo stays busy and found his or her own value that is a happy Virgo.

Last edited:

miquar

I think when a Virgo is driven by a compulsive business, its painful to watch, especially when the person refrains from criticising others because they blame themselves for everything. But serene Virgo energy is a wonderful thing to behold.

poyi

Premium Member
I think when a Virgo is driven by a compulsive business, its painful to watch, especially when the person refrains from criticising others because they blame themselves for everything. But serene Virgo energy is a wonderful thing to behold.

Yes a beautiful word to use Serene Virgo Energy.

I think a moderate level of self criticism and self awareness are great for personal growth which Virgo is usually very good at that and the best when it is serene, cause the person can teach he or herself lessons by reflecting on own emotions, behaviors and decisions in life. The Drive for self improvement, perfecting, purifying self at it best, but when is not in balance and excess, that is extremely nervous, compulsive energy lack of the practical earth sign practicability. I think each element is outstanding on it own when harmonious.

waybread

Helpful
Discerning
Analytical
Forward-thinking
Undaunted by complexity
Modest
Motivated by excellence
Being your personal best
Caring for plants and animals

I dunno-- is there a better rising sign to get to? They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

Ness22

Why wasn't I born with an Aquarius or a Sagittarius Ascendant ? Can someone please present me some redeeming qualities of having a Virgo Ascendant ? because honestly I can't think of a single one.
All we tend to do is over-worry and over worry and over-worry some more ! and of course, we always feel this frustrating urge to over-analyze every single freaking thing, why can't we just let be ? I hate being this obsessive perfectionist, it's not who I am !
And let's not forget the physical vulnerability thing, every time I get angry or nervous, my stomach goes all upset and I won't feel better until I throw up and upset stomach due to anxiety is proven to be more common with Virgo Ascendant than any other rising sign.
ah and there's something else, why do we always have to calculate and over-think every single thing before we say it ??? Why not be spontaneous for once ?
And imagine adding the curse of the Libra Moon to that and... Wow ! Could it be any worse ? of course it does as I get stuck with a Pisces descendant of all signs attracting alcoholics and drug abusers all over and over again.
My Ascendant squares my Sun and I can't help but feel that my Virgo Rising is somehow holding back my Sagittarius Sun.
Thank god my Sun sextile my Moon or things would've been so much more disastrous for me to handle.
The weird thing is I have a strong Sagittarius Stellium in the third/fourth house with Sun,Venus,Mars,Mercury and N Node all in Sagittarius yet I don't think I feel it as strongly as I normally should.
Any other Virgo Ascendants out there ? How do you feel about being a Virgo Rising ? Do hate it or does it suit you ?? Is it just Virgo or general thing of all Earth sign Ascendants ?

I've attached my Natal Chart below for those who want to take a look.

I totally get how you feel.
I have a Virgo Rising while having my sun in the more free spirited Pisces, and also the polar opposite of Virgo. I have always thought my rising severely limits my sun sign and the expression of its qualities. But I suppose at heart and soul, you will always be your sun!

I also have tendencies to be very self-critical, experience severe anxiety, and anxiety related gut issues.

But if you had to look on the positive side of things, this Ascendant does give you great analytical and organizational abilities. We are sharp, discerning, are always looking to help people and Virgo risings are also great communicators and writers. They also have a flair for languages (I know five languages already and looking to learn more in this lifetime :))
So yeah, I hated my rising sign just like you, and still do on the days when my anxiety gives me a hard time. But I found that some of the most accomplished successful people, writers, artists, entrepreneurs have this rising sign, if that's of any comfort.

Jane austen
JRR Tolkien
Charles Dickens
Oscar Wilde
Ernest Hemingway
Agatha Christie
Charlotte Bronte
John Keats
Rudyard Kipling
Margaret Mitchell
Louisa May Alcott
Elizabeth Barett Browning
Jack Kerouac
Kurt Cobain
Leonard Cohen
Walt Disney
Donna Karan
François Hardy
Steve Jobs
Mark Zuckerberg
Jack Dorsey
Roger Federer

I mean look at the number of writers on this list. (almost everyone I liked reading while growing up) And a lot of actors too that I haven't mentioned here.

Last edited:

Lykanized

What holds you back is just a matter of perspective. Every hindrance has the ability to become your ticket to liberation if you follow the path of purification via fire, as they say. it's not easy, but well worth it. That's the only reason we have any hindrances and demons in the first place

On another note, every quality has a direct line to its opposing quality, though often attaining that quality is a matter of going through the aforementioned fires

Personally, I'm a Virgo rising too(and mars and Moon) with a retrograde Mercury. So you can only imagine how selfcritical, insecure, and anxious I've been throughout my life. It's been THE number 1 reasons for blockages in my life and has been so insanely destructive... I get it. It's incredibly tough, but believe me, you can reach a state of such extreme liberation from all anxiety and self criticism and insecurity that you feel unshakeable self belief and walk with the confidence of a thousand suns and are so in touch with both yourself and the universe that anxiety barely touches you

After years of feeling that destructive side of Virgo energy, I'm finally feeling that 'golden shadow' side of it and I can see clearly those issues will never encumber me again. You can get there too. And on the plus side, you can also carry the competency that comes with Virgo

Ness22

What holds you back is just a matter of perspective. Every hindrance has the ability to become your ticket to liberation if you follow the path of purification via fire, as they say. it's not easy, but well worth it. That's the only reason we have any hindrances and demons in the first place

On another note, every quality has a direct line to its opposing quality, though often attaining that quality is a matter of going through the aforementioned fires

Personally, I'm a Virgo rising too(and mars and Moon) with a retrograde Mercury. So you can only imagine how selfcritical, insecure, and anxious I've been throughout my life. It's been THE number 1 reasons for blockages in my life and has been so insanely destructive... I get it. It's incredibly tough, but believe me, you can reach a state of such extreme liberation from all anxiety and self criticism and insecurity that you feel unshakeable self belief and walk with the confidence of a thousand suns and are so in touch with both yourself and the universe that anxiety barely touches you

After years of feeling that destructive side of Virgo energy, I'm finally feeling that 'golden shadow' side of it and I can see clearly those issues will never encumber me again. You can get there too. And on the plus side, you can also carry the competency that comes with Virgo

Hi,

That whole part about reaching a state of extreme liberation, unshakeable self belief, and walking with the confidence of a thousand suns - sounds so beautiful, poetic and unattainable and almost too good to be true for a Virgo Rising like me that suffers from severely debilitating anxiety, that I'd love to know how you reached that point and what one needs to do to get there!

Lykanized

Hi,

That whole part about reaching a state of extreme liberation, unshakeable self belief, and walking with the confidence of a thousand suns - sounds so beautiful, poetic and unattainable and almost too good to be true for a Virgo Rising like me that suffers from severely debilitating anxiety, that I'd love to know how you reached that point and what one needs to do to get there!

Don't worry! It would never be unattainable. It may seem so, but it isn't. I think the way most people view life, as we are manipulated into believing this is how life is, is that it's all a bout suffering. Happiness is fleeting and unattainable. Freedom is a childish ideal. The 'real world' would never grant such graceful concepts. But what if it could? If it is, then every struggle, everything we go through that makes us believe that state of liberation is unattainable is itself a means to our attaining it. It's like the universe putting us in a vice grip, putting us in a situation where we can either fly, or we can fall to our death. It's for the sake of getting us to challenge ourselves enough to fly because that's what we're meant to do

If we work from the assumption that the challenges we face are there so that we can prove how strong we are and discover things about ourselves we never thought possible, they don't feel like they're just trapping us in a life of suffering and pain. They feel like opportunities and they can feel even exciting as we begin to realize our true capabilities are far more than we ever thought and perhaps we never even will find the cap. And who knows? Maybe it doesn't exist

Whenever you face these things that feel like such solidly placed walls they can never move, just know they will love and maybe you don't know how in that instance, but you'll figure it out because the universe truly does want you to and will keep nudging you in that direction. It may happen slowly until one day everything clears and you wonder eat was holding you back in the first place

That's because all these anxieties and things that hold us back really don't even exist but in our minds. That doesn't mean they're not real, it just means they're only real in our minds in a single version of reality. And it also means that we have the ability to reach a state where no hindrances exist at all

It takes a lot of faith in where the changes you go through daily are taking you even if you don't know exactly where that is. It may take simplifying things and reducing how much pressure you place on yourself. Most of all, it definitely takes subtle but highly significant mindset shifts. It's like if we start an exercise routine from the perspective of, "iggh, I'm so out of shape and I need to eat healthy and start exercising daily", when we approach our days and exercise, it'll feel like we're losing something and restricting ourself and it'll feel draining and exhausting on a spiritual level. But if we go at it from the perspective of, "I want to see just how far I can push my body, I want to feel good and energized and eat foods that will make me feel good", or something like that, it becomes a practice in which we're gaining something rather than losing. And we have to retain that faith and our drive in all that we're doing, what's motivating us, because we're always gonna fail or have off days, but when you have faith in where you're going, it doesn't feel like a failure. It feels like it's just a single step in a much larger journey

I've worked a hell of a lot with perspective shifting. I realized I used to motivate myself in a negative and restrictive fashion that just drained me. I'd also start hating myself if I made a mistake or had an off day. I had a tendency to play the short game(go in hard and lose steam early) rather than the long game I do now(go in moderately and consistently with a good attitude as I know greater rewards will come in the long run)

I think faith may be the number one Virgo issue, faith in self and in the universe to be on our side. Target that and challenge yourself in that area. Work with it everyday until you realize that only you could ever hold you back and that you're not bound to anything or anyone you've done or been before and what you can be may be something no kne's ever been and certainly something you wouldn't have thought possible months ago. Feel joy in proving to yourself everyday how powerful your mind is as everything truly is in the mind and I do believe virgo's have an up there. It's just a matter of seizing control over it and using that powerful mind

You may feel you have no control, but you really do. As an example of one of the steps I put in: I've had addiction issues since I was 21 and I'm 26 now. When I finally gave up addiction for good, it was as simple as deciding I wasn't an addict. Things only have the power over us we give them. Otherwise, we decide who and what we are and just how we respond to what life gives us. After that, I didn't look back. And I was pretty hopeless before. Know what you want, know you can do it, and go to and it resiliently. The human mind has control even over the body and how hard we can push our bodies and what they can do, how long they last. That anxiety may make you think you have no control, but once you seize it, you rcan ally can do anything. Work with it daily and know every little step forward will add up to a huge, as they say 'alchemical' difference

As I love forward, I no longer identify as many things I once did. Our minds are so powerful we can even convince ourselves we're something destructive and become that thing. But if we work on correcting how we think about ourselves and the world, it become infinite in its and our possibilities

That was a lot lol. I didn't plan on it. I believe I went a little into words, concepts, the power they c an have. I think that speaks especially to Virgos and anyone with lots of mercury influence

Last edited:

chiamaria

Being a virgo ascendant is great. I wouldn't change it for the world, downsides and all (and yes there are downsides, but that goes for any ascendant). It may sound weird, but I actually like being reserved and more introverted. It makes me feel quite feminine. And yes, the looking younger bit is a thing. I still get ID'ed in my 30s. When I was getting my passport recently the worker asked if I had reached 18 yet.

I'm not an observant virgo ascendant (I suck at being observant actually), I'm the minding-my-own-business type, which suits me quite well cause it keeps me out of trouble. Being observant and analytical is not necessarily part and parcel with this ascendant, as surprising as that may sound. I'm analytical, but not in the "I'm studying you and trying to figure you out" way when meeting someone new.

Another thing that may sound twisted, but is actually quite fun, is how deceitful the initial appearance can be. Due to this ascendant, people can see me as meek and try to pull one over me, so I can shock them and show them I'm not when my toes get stepped on. I don't know why that's fun but it just is. Probably because it takes them by surprise and teaches them not to mess with those they believe are weaker just because they look weaker. If they do that, then they deserve to experience this invaluable life lesson.

CapAquaPis

Someone made a list of famous people with Virgo rising...they forget Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former president Bill and first lady Hillary Clinton (born feb 27, 1980)...if she pursues a career in politics, what if she can make it to the presidency like her father and almost like her mother, Chelsea Clinton can be the first female US president (I don't know when or the natal chart foretells it).

Ness22

Don't worry! It would never be unattainable. It may seem so, but it isn't. I think the way most people view life, as we are manipulated into believing this is how life is, is that it's all a bout suffering. Happiness is fleeting and unattainable. Freedom is a childish ideal. The 'real world' would never grant such graceful concepts. But what if it could? If it is, then every struggle, everything we go through that makes us believe that state of liberation is unattainable is itself a means to our attaining it. It's like the universe putting us in a vice grip, putting us in a situation where we can either fly, or we can fall to our death. It's for the sake of getting us to challenge ourselves enough to fly because that's what we're meant to do

If we work from the assumption that the challenges we face are there so that we can prove how strong we are and discover things about ourselves we never thought possible, they don't feel like they're just trapping us in a life of suffering and pain. They feel like opportunities and they can feel even exciting as we begin to realize our true capabilities are far more than we ever thought and perhaps we never even will find the cap. And who knows? Maybe it doesn't exist

Whenever you face these things that feel like such solidly placed walls they can never move, just know they will love and maybe you don't know how in that instance, but you'll figure it out because the universe truly does want you to and will keep nudging you in that direction. It may happen slowly until one day everything clears and you wonder eat was holding you back in the first place

That's because all these anxieties and things that hold us back really don't even exist but in our minds. That doesn't mean they're not real, it just means they're only real in our minds in a single version of reality. And it also means that we have the ability to reach a state where no hindrances exist at all

It takes a lot of faith in where the changes you go through daily are taking you even if you don't know exactly where that is. It may take simplifying things and reducing how much pressure you place on yourself. Most of all, it definitely takes subtle but highly significant mindset shifts. It's like if we start an exercise routine from the perspective of, "iggh, I'm so out of shape and I need to eat healthy and start exercising daily", when we approach our days and exercise, it'll feel like we're losing something and restricting ourself and it'll feel draining and exhausting on a spiritual level. But if we go at it from the perspective of, "I want to see just how far I can push my body, I want to feel good and energized and eat foods that will make me feel good", or something like that, it becomes a practice in which we're gaining something rather than losing. And we have to retain that faith and our drive in all that we're doing, what's motivating us, because we're always gonna fail or have off days, but when you have faith in where you're going, it doesn't feel like a failure. It feels like it's just a single step in a much larger journey

I've worked a hell of a lot with perspective shifting. I realized I used to motivate myself in a negative and restrictive fashion that just drained me. I'd also start hating myself if I made a mistake or had an off day. I had a tendency to play the short game(go in hard and lose steam early) rather than the long game I do now(go in moderately and consistently with a good attitude as I know greater rewards will come in the long run)

I think faith may be the number one Virgo issue, faith in self and in the universe to be on our side. Target that and challenge yourself in that area. Work with it everyday until you realize that only you could ever hold you back and that you're not bound to anything or anyone you've done or been before and what you can be may be something no kne's ever been and certainly something you wouldn't have thought possible months ago. Feel joy in proving to yourself everyday how powerful your mind is as everything truly is in the mind and I do believe virgo's have an up there. It's just a matter of seizing control over it and using that powerful mind

You may feel you have no control, but you really do. As an example of one of the steps I put in: I've had addiction issues since I was 21 and I'm 26 now. When I finally gave up addiction for good, it was as simple as deciding I wasn't an addict. Things only have the power over us we give them. Otherwise, we decide who and what we are and just how we respond to what life gives us. After that, I didn't look back. And I was pretty hopeless before. Know what you want, know you can do it, and go to and it resiliently. The human mind has control even over the body and how hard we can push our bodies and what they can do, how long they last. That anxiety may make you think you have no control, but once you seize it, you rcan ally can do anything. Work with it daily and know every little step forward will add up to a huge, as they say 'alchemical' difference

As I love forward, I no longer identify as many things I once did. Our minds are so powerful we can even convince ourselves we're something destructive and become that thing. But if we work on correcting how we think about ourselves and the world, it become infinite in its and our possibilities

That was a lot lol. I didn't plan on it. I believe I went a little into words, concepts, the power they c an have. I think that speaks especially to Virgos and anyone with lots of mercury influence

Hi Lykanized,

Thank you for giving me such an elaborate response with a lot of insight.
I understand what you've said here, but things like perspective shifting, building a positive mindset, seeing challenges as opportunities and fighting things that only exist in the mind, can be pretty difficult for people who go through severe anxiety or other mental health issues. But yeah, it's not impossible and takes time I suppose.
Having an anxious/nervous disposition is actually a part of the virgo rising personality as we know, and even geminis - signs that are ruled by mercury energy. So I think it's something that will always be a struggle or a part of us.
Virgo Risings also tend to be super hard on themselves, which I see in myself, and also in your response here where you talk about how you used to motivate yourself in a restrictive fashion. And I agree with you, having faith is also a problem for us as we tend to see the glass half empty and be more realistic.
But that clashes with my pisces sun's nature to be positive and have very expansive thinking. (it's really really weird to be a pisces with a Virgo Rising lol. I actually have a love/hate relationship with my sun sign and I think it would be so much easier to be a pisces without my rising sign, but then again it might be providing me with some balance)

Anyway, I really appreciate all you've written here about your experience in overcoming anxiety and other issues,(so glad you were able to do that) and will keep your advice in mind. Thanks a ton :)

Last edited:

Lykanized

Hi Lykanized,

Thank you for giving me such an elaborate response with a lot of insight.
I understand what you've said here, but things like perspective shifting, building a positive mindset, seeing challenges as opportunities and fighting things that only exist in the mind, can be pretty difficult for people who go through severe anxiety or other mental health issues. But yeah, it's not impossible and takes time I suppose.
Having an anxious/nervous disposition is actually a part of the virgo rising personality as we know, and even geminis - signs that are ruled by mercury energy. So I think it's something that will always be a struggle or a part of us.
Virgo Risings also tend to be super hard on themselves, which I see in myself, and also in your response here where you talk about how you used to motivate yourself in a restrictive fashion. And I agree with you, having faith is also a problem for us as we tend to see the glass half empty and be more realistic.
But that clashes with my pisces sun's nature to be positive and have very expansive thinking. (it's really really weird to be a pisces with a Virgo Rising lol. I actually have a love/hate relationship with my sun sign and I think it would be so much easier to be a pisces without my rising sign, but then again it might be providing me with some balance)

Anyway, I really appreciate all you've written here about your experience in overcoming anxiety and other issues,(so glad you were able to do that) and will keep your advice in mind. Thanks a ton :)
I get you. My anxiety wasn't mild, it was very extreme and debilitating and I've had quite a few hospital stints, debilitating on all fronts and something I felt I couldn't escape and was doomed to. So yeah, it's definitely very very tough, but tough isn't impossible. You just have to be patient and loving with yourself

and know that who you are isn't that anxiety, it's your spirit. Your spirit isn't anxious

In truth, I've undergone an ego death of sorts. It's just letting parts of you die that aren't conducive to who you need to be and want to be. I also really don't believe these things are things you'll always have to struggle ith. You're bound only to your spirit and your spirit isn't anxious. You can transform yourself in a vast number of ways

is it easy? No, not at all/ It's the hardest thing you'll ever embark upon, but it's well worth it if you desire to do it

I send you love and blessings and all the best

Lykanized

I want to state separately and in reiteration that we are absolutely not bound to anything but our own souls. Not bound to who we have been, who we think we are, who others say we are, who we feel we'll become. In every single moment, we have the power to do just one thing that will help turn us into the person we want to be. And that person isn't bound even to who and what anyone else has been. It's bound only by your imagination and desire. You can change in any way you desire to. There are no limitations except the ones you create for yourself--that I hope doesn't sound accusatory. Understanding these things for me took years and years of stewing in my own hell until I realized I was creating it for myself

Zora

Account Closed
Why wasn't I born with an Aquarius or a Sagittarius Ascendant ? Can someone please present me some redeeming qualities of having a Virgo Ascendant ? because honestly I can't think of a single one..
attachment.php

A virgo AC has taurus in 9th house - mostly very kind and generous grandparents and with taurus in 9th house you are well liked in your personal environements and seen there as one of them like family and in general not seen or attacked as an enemy.

And with a libra moon in 2nd house you can easily get people to feel motherly about you and like to give you a helping hand.

All we tend to do is over-worry and over worry and over-worry some more ! and of course, we always feel this frustrating urge to over-analyze every single freaking thing, why can't we just let be ? I hate being this obsessive perfectionist, it's not who I am !

This is the mess with pluto ruling your mind and thought house 3rd - but it is also an enormous skill and gift and a strong visionary mental energy to get yourself specialized in something with your instinctive detective sense to easily found out - even non-verbally what is really true with a counterpart you meet - despite what his words tell you - knowing immediately about the issues a person has - and also an inner warning for you to protect yourself in due time - if you listen to it. This skill you can also use for your own work.

Pluto ruling 3rd house and strong placed as ruler of 3rd in 3rd house is of mercury/pluto correspondence and of self-purpose - is called the eidetic memory - never forgetting anything. Very useful for f.ex. for chess-players.

And is a strong mind creating energy programme - for the best or for the most worse to happen - this is up to your choice - your whole life long.

Attachments

• !1 virgo AC chart.jpg
    !1 virgo AC chart.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Harmelia

I want to state separately and in reiteration that we are absolutely not bound to anything but our own souls. Not bound to who we have been, who we think we are, who others say we are, who we feel we'll become. In every single moment, we have the power to do just one thing that will help turn us into the person we want to be. And that person isn't bound even to who and what anyone else has been. It's bound only by your imagination and desire. You can change in any way you desire to. There are no limitations except the ones you create for yourself--that I hope doesn't sound accusatory. Understanding these things for me took years and years of stewing in my own hell until I realized I was creating it for myself

YES! Well-said. I love that you posted this. It's easier said than done, but I do think we all have the ability to "step out of" our present identities and plug into soul consciousness where we are not limited to who we were conditioned to think we are by others and circumstances. Thank you for this reminder! It's my thought for the day.

Harmelia

After reading some of the wonderful comments here, I'm not going to say much. I think everyone has pretty much covered anything I have to say. But I also have a Virgo rising. I have my South Node and Saturn in Virgo in the 1st house as well.

I have never hated any of my planetary, sign or house placements - including my Virgo Rising. I've always just thought of my chart as my starting point - my personal experience from the past continuing upon entering life on earth. Although my life has been pretty tough, I've never thought I wanted my Virgo rising to be different because my challenges are mine. I've tried very hard to grow and change and become my higher nature. I feel like Virgo rising has been a big help.

I have definitely experienced many of the negative Virgo qualities too - self-doubt, self-criticism, and guilt (with Saturn there and SN there) - and yes I'm more easily manipulated by others probably, and I'm always helping other people without any or much compensation (which I don't mind because Virgo just wants to be helpful) - but I also have the Virgo gift of analysis for understanding. The more I used Virgo to analyze and understand rather than to doubt myself, the more I appreciated its gift. Virgo can really help a person go deep with all that analyzing and seeing all the details that add up to something understandable. Helping other people makes me feel good. Loving giving is always good.

Whatever we have in our charts, I believe it's there from past life experience. It's up to us to use the positive of each sign, and in that endeavor, we experience more joy and have meaning in life. Hating a sign has no real value at all and will do nothing for you. Embrace Virgo, and you will know the gift that it is - whatever that is for you. Just know that it is the process that is the gift - being in a process is a Virgo thing. Enjoy your process toward a goal instead of having the goal met and things will go easier. It's like smelling the roses on your walk instead of focusing on being there already.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

It's interesting to observe this thread from a meta-perspective. To make a thread to decry the fact of having a Virgo rising seems to be right up the alley of the sign. Would a Sagittarius or Aquarius rising be motivated to create a similar thread? I don't see it happening quite as much.

Lykanized

YES! Well-said. I love that you posted this. It's easier said than done, but I do think we all have the ability to "step out of" our present identities and plug into soul consciousness where we are not limited to who we were conditioned to think we are by others and circumstances. Thank you for this reminder! It's my thought for the day.

The post about a Pluto ruled 3rd house made me think of just how even more mentally oriented having a Virgo AC is.its almost entirely about mental power. This ascendant can make us feel weak when in reality, we may have the most mental strength of any placement set. I'd say it's entirely about embracing our minds' powers over ourselves and our lives. Never easy, but certainly worth it

Anyway. I'm very happy if I could inspire you in anyway. This ascendant typically has rather illfated descriptions and I wanted to look at it from a different vantage point and show a different side of it that's rarely spoken of

I wonder if this transcendence of illusion has anything to do with the shadow Pisces which is typically our 7th house ruler

Last edited:

Lykanized

I was contemplating last night about how my general life journey feels as if I was shown the sun, all my potential, all possibilities, all of what I could do and create with my own mental power, but then was very quickly thrown into the void of the deepest ocean depths so that I'd have to climb out and find the sun again for myself. And I can recognize clearly it was always an issue with my mentality, but I wasn't able to see that clearly until recently

Finding the sun and climbing out of the darkness has been about dissolving millions of illusions preventing me from being able to embrace my own power and realize I was the one drowning my own self

Again I'd say that's an interplay between Mercury, Pluto 3rd house, and Pisces 7th house

And because it's about our ascendant, it's about using our mental power to decide who and what we are and what our relationship is with the world around us