Medical exams on Mercury retrograde phases

courage

Hello, 15 years ago I had surgery to remove a benign tumour from my neck. It happened on the second last day of a Mercury retrograde :sad:. Well guess what. The tumour has grown back.

I need surgery despite my bad memories of the post-surgery pain and it needs to be held on a day when Mercury is not going retrograde.

I'm here to ask you all if it's ok to have my medical appointments preceding the surgery date (including the CT scan) on a Mercury retrograde and its pre-shadow/post-shadow phases. I believe it will take me 3 months again to go from the first doctor's appointment to the actual surgery. Three months in a calendar year will not let me avoid any part of the Mercury retrograde so I'd rather avoid the surgery on a retrograde and have all the examinations on the retrograde and shadow phases.

I really want to have the surgery before Mercury retrogrades on Dec. 19, 2016. If it has to be held between Dec. 1-18 so be it.

Mercury scares me. The other things like the moon and other planets I'm not so concerned about.

Please tell me what you think asap. Thank you.