Did I pass the California bar exam this winter?

Cypocryphy

he asked Did he pass the test.. so we gotta look for past aspects and they are not there.

Both charts are a bust if you ask me

T

I don't believe that's correct. I did phrase the question in the past tense, but the result has not yet occurred. It is still in the future. Past aspects are good for discerning what has already occurred but not for things that have not yet resulted. You have to look toward the future. The real question is "will I pass the test."

Last edited:

tikana

I don't believe that's correct. I did phrase the question in the past tense, but the result has not yet occurred. It is still in the future. Past aspects are good for discerning what has already occurred but not for things that have not yet resulted. You have to look at the future results. The real question is "will I pass the test."

doesnt matter. it is still a NO..

Malefic MR does not help. You still have a problem Jupiter sitting in your 12th - self undoing

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2928

it is exactly that.. with friends like that who needs enemies. If Jupiter had been in friendly house, i would have said ehh yeah maybe. BUT not when you have a ruler of natural test taking sitting in your shadow!

your mars is irrelavvant. cause it doesnt rule anything significant. not 3rd, not 9th not even you. so why bother taking Mars into consideration?

Cypocryphy

your mars is irrelavvant. cause it doesnt rule anything significant. not 3rd, not 9th not even you. so why bother taking Mars into consideration?

I'm not saying that it is helping; I am saying that it is harming.

doesnt matter. it is still a NO..

Malefic MR does not help. You still have a problem Jupiter sitting in your 12th - self undoing

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2928

it is exactly that.. with friends like that who needs enemies. If Jupiter had been in friendly house, i would have said ehh yeah maybe. BUT not when you have a ruler of natural test taking sitting in your shadow!

I understand what you are saying, but I still believe the mutual reception mitigates some of the harming effects. And I'm not sure about the whole thing with Venus either because Mercury and Venus have mutual reception by term, which I think will mitigate its frustrating the perfection of the trine. It is also co-ruler of the exam. I'm connecting to Venus and Saturn harmoniously!

tikana

*hides under the table*

There is not a shred of evidence that u passed. I wish it was differnt. You will find out eventually.

well guess what.. reception by term is very minor. You need Sign/Exalt for strong or 2 minors (1 minor is Not enough). I am hard core William Lilly fan.
He says that reception is not even enough .. you need an aspect.

back to square 1, no matter now much we twist. we arenot getting a yes here.

Cypocryphy

*hides under the table*

:lol::tongue:

There is not a shred of evidence that u passed. I wish it was differnt. You will find out eventually.

Yeah. I'll let you know. Probably by the end of the month.

well guess what.. reception by term is very minor. You need Sign/Exalt for strong or 2 minors (1 minor is Not enough). I am hard core William Lilly fan.
He says that reception is not even enough .. you need an aspect.

back to square 1, no matter now much we twist. we arenot getting a yes here.

Well. It will be interesting to see whether I pass. If I do, it might change how you interpret! :wink:

Anyway, thank you for looking over my chart for me and giving me another view. I appreciate it. :smile:

tikana

Let's look at it again just for my sanity (not that i have it!)
Feb 8 chart
Mercury is you - 5 Pie
Moon corules you - 0 Aqua
Saturn is your 9th house ruler - 11 scor
Jupiter rules your test - 6 Gemini

Moon will sextile Mars. This cuts the light to Jupiter. It is not TOL because Mars does not rule you. - that is one NO.
Moving to mercury
Mercury squares Jupiter - from 10th to 12th - that is another NO
I would have said yes if jupiter had been sitting in 1st house
plus jupiter rules your 11th house which is house of wishes
Saturn gets nothing.
I just dont like this!!!

Now back to April 4
Did I pass the test
Mars rules you - 18 aries
Moon rules the test - 12 aqua
Jupiter main ruler - 12 pisc
Mars/Jupiter - no aspect
Moon/Mars - Venus interferes
Another no.
I dont know what else to look at!

Cypocryphy

1285207404.jpg

aquarius7000

Hi,

A question.. is this some kind of an admission test.. for a limited no. of seats?

Good luck
:)AQ7

PS: I do agree with Fattail that the first chart is always the most important one. Next time, please retain the original one.

Moog

I don't trust my own chart reading when it is a close call, and there is a lot of emotion behind it.

As you can see, I, thee querent, am combust. But the quesited, the bar exam as exemplified by the Moon, is applying by sextile to me, Mars. Leo is intercepted in the ninth house, some of whom might use that as a the ruler, is applying by conjunction to Mars. But then again, that makes it combust. Mars and Venus are applying by conjunction. And Jupiter is forming a wonderful sextile to Mars, albeit separating.

It all looks good to me—except for Mars being combust.

I have asked this question before, early on, once before the exam, which was favorable, and then again after taking the exam, back in February, which was unfavorable. Now, for some reason, I have asked again. I had this overwhelming feeling to ask, and this is what came out.

Does anyone see the same or do you see something entirely different?

Any difficult relationships, in recent times?

Cypocryphy

just realized you get the result at the end of the month.Horary can be accurate,but let's just hope it's wrong this time.Have faith in yourself xxxx

Hey Summer! :smile:

Yeah! I'm really hoping that it is wrong. Too much is on the line. It would really make my life difficult if I don't pass, and no one needs life to be more difficult.

Anyway, thanks for the well-wishing! I appreciate it. :happy:

Cypocryphy

Hey AQ7 :smile:

A question.. is this some kind of an admission test.. for a limited no. of seats?

Good luck

No. It's a licensing exam to practice law. Each state in the U.S. requires that you pass their admission exam. They are anywhere from two-days to three-days long. Each state is its own sovereign, with their own laws, so they want you to know them. But the reality is that the test is just a way to limit competition, so lawyers can keep charging their really high fees. *shrug* It's probably the worst exam you can take anywhere in the world. People become physically sick by it. It can cause marriages to fail during the preparation for it. And the crazy thing is that it doesn't even really relate to the actual practice of law. It's just a barrier.

The good thing is that I know my stuff. The bad thing is that my computer malfunctioned on me during the first day, which really caused some problems. I think that's my Mercury in fall and detriment. And Mars in a perfect conjunction showed my getting the Norovirus right after casting that chart. At least, that's what I think. *shrug* That was another thing. I had two weeks in which I couldn't prepare because I was so sick. Oh well . . .

PS: I do agree with Fattail that the first chart is always the most important one. Next time, please retain the original one.

Yeah. I put up the original. It's the second one. I keep an astro-diary, which I occasionally record things in. It just so happened that I recorded the first one, luckily. Or was it? :lol:

Cypocryphy

Any difficult relationships, in recent times?

Yes! In a sense. A very important person in my life decided that I wasn't that important to her. But then, I guess that relationship is over. But it happened right when I was really getting into studying for the exam. I threw my focus off a bit. Didn't need that to happen.

Why do you ask? I'm curious. :smile:

Last edited:

dr. farr

Well, for what its worth the Magic 8 Ball divination of the original chart gives a "yes" answer!
-Part of Success (ascendant+Jupiter-Part of Fortune) falls @ 25 Gemini which = Mercury which = a "yes" answer by 8 Ball "rules"
Certainly the Magic 8 Ball is not horary, but let's hope it continues its high-accuracy prediction trend, here in your case!!

Cypocryphy

Well, for what its worth the Magic 8 Ball divination of the original chart gives a "yes" answer!
-Part of Success (ascendant+Jupiter-Part of Fortune) falls @ 25 Gemini which = Mercury which = a "yes" answer by 8 Ball "rules"
Certainly the Magic 8 Ball is not horary, but let's hope it continues its high-accuracy prediction trend, here in your case!!

Thanks Dr. Farr! That sounds really good to me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little rattled by the interpretations on this thread. So such a positive answer via the "Magic 8 Ball" really acts as a balm for my anxiety. :happy:

Moog

Yes! In a sense. A very important person in my life decided that I wasn't that important to her. But then, I guess that relationship is over. But it happened right when I was really getting into studying for the exam. I threw my focus off a bit. Didn't need that to happen.

Why do you ask? I'm curious. :smile:

Simply 7th lord Venus screwing with Mars in the 6th.

Moog

Cy, the chart I cast is a little different to yours. I don't use Placidus.

I get the 9th cusp in Leo, not Cancer.

The Sun is exalted, and Mars has dignity.

But interesting, is the relationship between the Sun and Mars, because Mars is combust, really burned out, by this exam thing.

The Sun would be applying to Mars, except that Venus is in between, also combust... perhaps the stress of your exam has had a negative impact on her too.

aquarius7000

Hi,

The best is to wait for your exam results, and not always are our interps correct, so don't let this bother you too much.

However, just for my own practice, I looked at the chart you call the first, Cypocryphy. Not liking it, apologies.

You = Mer = weak in Pisces, but with some accidental dignity in the 10th. Not sure what to make of the latter bit, so do keep me informed, should something good come your way in this regard. Maybe a second attempt, or something. Not sure.
Exam = 9th house = Saturn, which is retrograding in Sco.. also not the best
Sun = end of the matter through 4th house, and I am considering it, since it is in the 9th and soon to enter into the 10th, but in detriment in Aqua, where it is completely peregrine.. hmm! The Moon is still in the 8th, and in Aqua with no dignity. What should I say?

The very best