Getting married under Mars retrograde

R

Reet

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, and have found the discussions really interesting. I'd like to know if it's a very bad idea to get married under Mars retrograde. We've been thinking of setting the date to Oct. 21st, 8:40 p.m., Rio de Janeiro. But I'm willing to wait until all the retrogrades are done, even next year. Any opinions?

Thanks!

R

Reet

Hi Susie,

Yes, It would be 8:40 pm. I thought that would be the best time (it could only be in the evening, at least on this date).

Getting married under Mars Rx.

The late, great astrologer Barbara Watters advised against getting married while Mars was retrograde, but I do know at least one couple who got married about 5 years ago and so far, it's worked out well.
(Again, I think it depends on where Mars is in your two charts. )

But most astrologers would say it's important to get married on an astrologically auspicious day. That would mean try to get a chart where Venus is prominent, the Moon isn't Void of Course and you don't have an invalid ascendant, just for starters.

There are astrologers who can pick a good time for you and I'd recommend looking for one.

Susie

Well, the things that strike me here are: Moon 1 degree past opposition Pluto ( that's bad - emotional control issues!) and retrograde Mars in the 1st house (no) and Venus conjunct Pluto (again - possible manipulation, but passion). Neptune retro conjoined MC? And Uranus late in 10th.
Last but not least - Saturn in 4th house - that's a no -no.

Think again - i know it's difficult to find a date, especially the remainder of this year. Next year until I think middle August is that Chiron-Saturn opposition, the jury in my head is still out on that one, but I think it's better not to take chances. Try looking at October 2006, I'm doing the same, let's see what we can come up with .

Regards
Susie

R

Reet

Thank you very much for both your replies. I'll wait for sure- I'd much rather be safe than sorry! So I guess it'll be another year!

Many blessings,

Reet