I don't know what to do regarding my present job

Mia

:roll: Hello Radu
The time is now 06.11 BST -01.00 at Liverpool 53N 25' - 002W55' I wish to ask a question regarding my work. I work as a tutor, teaching literacy and numeracy to disaffected young people. They have many issues such as homelessness, drug issues, lack of confidence and motivation, some are young offenders. My job is stressful but very rewarding and I have a good relationship with my learners though some of them can get a bit much sometimes!
The training company I work for does not really care about the learners welfare, it is all about targets and money as far as they're concerned and I don't get any real support either. I am always quite willing and perhaps am too easy going sometimes though I have had a few 'run ins' with my boss who is very ambitious and ruthless at times. He seems to favour those members of the team who do his every bidding even though they hardly contribute to the team as a whole and let us down as far as work load is concerned, he lets them get away with it. I find this hard to deal with because I always believe that you get back what you give out in life: this doesn't seem to be happening here though.

My boss wants me to begin a new programme soon and I really don't know if it's viable or realistic. It's extremely target related and I don't know if I or the learners will be able to cope. I forgot to mention, many of my learners have learning difficulties and there is a test to sit at the end of the programme which is 12 weeks long. He disregards my concerns as he's determined to go ahead with this.
Within the last six months, there have been two lots of redundancies within the company and I've heard that we're still not out of the woods. My concerns are this: Do you find anything in my chart to suggest I will leave this job for another ? I'm finding it very hard to deal with the injustices I see from my boss and management, perhaps I'm just being unrealistic, I really don't know. Also, if I leave this job, will I be any happier ? Finally, will the company survive anyway or do you see it folding.? I know I've asked many questions here but I have been waking up all night thinking about them! My birth data in case you need it is June 28 1955 Liverpool England at 07.05 hours.
Many Thanks
Mia

hello mia,
iam from india leaning horay astroliger when i saw your query i like to reply to you about your present situation of your profession, i cast your natal horoscope and i sent to you my prediction, now you are runing saturn dasa and venus subdasa, in your profession you will not have full satisification by bose, if you like to change of your company to another it is better to change after AUGUST month of this year , because JUPITER WILL CHANGE TO LIBRA WHICH IS BEST TIME FOR YOU, TILL FEBUARY 2006, YOU HAVE RUNNING DASA IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR PROFESSINAL PURPOSE, AFTER 2006 FEB, YOU WILL HAVE GOOD PERIOD AND MONEY WILL BE IMPROVED GOOD , YOU WILL HAVE GOOD PROFESSION. ANY CLARIFCATION YOU MAY MAIL ME THANK YOU

MY MAIL grakham@hotmail.com

Mia

Many Thanks

Hello Shan
I have posted an email to you at your email address and thank you for your reply.
Many thanks
Mia :)

Mia

new job

:) Hello Shan
I got your second email and sent you a reply to your email. Did you not get it? Maybe I put the wrong address on. Let me know and if you haven't received it, I will send it on to you again.

Many thanks
Mia