Random Thoughts

david starling

NOW we have exact Mercury/Jupiter conjunct! :biggrin: 3:40 a.m. Mon., Oct. 29 PDT.
Tropical 27 degrees 50' Scorpio (Conjunct my Natal Jupiter at 27 degrees 30'.)

Last edited:

david starling

Moon exactly Conjunct it's NN tonight at 8:45 p.m., Oct. 30 PDT. This enhances the Moon, Sun, Ascendant aspects along the Ecliptic. Also, how you're feeling will have a great effect on the aggregate Consciousness.

Last edited:

david starling

Neptune, my Chart-ruler, in Libra natally, is PARKED on my natal Pisces Ascendant. Fortunately, my SR Asc is in Aries, with Mars in Capricorn. Otherwise, I wouldn't be getting anything done in the material realm. :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

It's a tricky distinction.
Let's say someone insults you to your face, and insults your girlfriend you're with as well.
That was an action, and let's say you did nothing to trigger it.
Now, any action you take regarding the insults will be a reaction to the insults.
But, it will also be your choice of available reactions, which means
it will go on the karmic balance sheet.
I really don't think it's necessary to distinguish between them.
J.A. Appears to think there's an important difference, but
hasn't given an explanation.
If the two terms are literally synonymous regarding karma, there
would be no need to make the distinction in the first place.
I think you can agree on
that ''reaction'' and ''action'' being different.
The parameters
constraining what choices are available to you
are set by past actions.
Exactly :smile:

UraSatVen1029

What does it take for someone to feel and get lost about themselves and in their life? I’m literally feeling this way really hard and I actually have no idea how it got this far hahaha.. I’m trying to find out why.

david starling

What does it take for someone to feel and get lost about themselves and in their life? I’m literally feeling this way really hard and I actually have no idea how it got this far hahaha.. I’m trying to find out why.

Difficult Aspects to your Sun, Moon, Asc, and/or Chart-ruler? When's the last time you DIDN'T feel lost? Also, what's your dominant Modality--Cardinal, Fixed, or Mutable?

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

Difficult Aspects to your Sun, Moon, Asc, and/or Chart-ruler? When's the last time you DIDN'T feel lost? Also, what's your dominant Modality--Cardinal, Fixed, or Mutable?

Hmmm. Good point. The more I grew through the years the more I feel more lost, which could be normal for most people trying to find their way in life right? I’m only 19 anyway, I shouldn’t necessarily feel this way. Its just sometimes it hits me out of nowhere lol. Last I didnt was...Idk, childhood I guess. Of course, cuz I was less aware of myself. It only slapped me in the face 2 years ago.

I think I’m dominantly fixed- since I do have a lot of Scorpio and have two Aquarius placements. But someone also pointed out that I have all three mutable signs in my chart—which acdg to him, could be underestimated.

UraSatVen1029

but srsly though, is it the misalignment of many things in one’s life? is it because of indecision? having to deal with many crossroads? spiritual awakenings? not seeing yourself in the most authentic way?

david starling

Identity crisis. I used Astrology and basic numerology for that. Means you're an individualist who needs your own version of yourself, instead of your family's or Society's.

Last edited:

david starling

There are more things in Heaven and Earth/Than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Modern-science.*

*[A variation on Hamlet's soliloquy to Horatio.]

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I have a Taurian parent, and one of their favourite expressions is that "we're burning daylight". It becomes a point of contention because I always respond with "I don't work on your timetable".