Will company grant me the opportunity to go on a business trip?

Suede

Recently my team in other region has requested additional help. I m wondering my manager will let me go to that region to support

Asc : mercury in Pisces 5 (seem to confirm the chart) in 11th house
9th house Saturn in capricorn 10 ( fix sign in 9th house)
Moon : in Scorpio 10

There isn’t much aspect. So my guess is no
What do you guys think? Thanks

Attachments

• 828CA5BF-FAF4-4557-A6D9-0103E907FACA.jpg
    828CA5BF-FAF4-4557-A6D9-0103E907FACA.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Inquisag

Your ruler is in its fall in the 11th house, indicating you are not in a strong position for being chosen. Mercury is sextile Venus and Venus rules an intercepted sign in the 12th house - there is something about this trip that you are not aware of. The ruler of 9, long distance, is Saturn in the 8th house. Saturn is strong in its own sign and it is the traditional ruler of your 10th house. Saturn is in effect, void of course as it will turn retrograde and not complete the conjunction with Pluto; Saturn is doing nothing, so this trip will likely do nothing for your career.

To add to this, the modern ruler of your 10th house is in the 12th and makes a square to Venus. It looks like going on this trip would hurt your career.

Suede

Hi

Thanks for your comment. Inquisat

Actually I got some update

I am asked to go on a trip to help the team overseas.

With your comment now, I m a bit worried it will actually hurt my career future

Inquisag

If your career involves electronics, I would try to get out of going on the trip. Uranus rules electronics. Things seem good now with that Mercury sextile to Venus, but in about 5 weeks or months, you may be left wondering what hit you. Uranus rules surprises. What is likely to happen will be a surprise to you, but not to some people at your company (Uranus in 12).

Try to step back and take a look at the big picture. Try to find out more about the place where you will be going and exactly what you will be expected to do while you're there. Consider what will happen with the work you are doing now where you are. Will someone take your position and do your work while you're gone? If so, will it be a step up for that person or put another way, will that person need to step down when you return?

A method I use to learn about things I am clueless about is to mentally ask myself a question before i go to sleep at night.