When will i finally find a job?

ocelot

ok, so i am jobless almost whole my life. ihave masters degree in economics. i am mercury in tenth house. tenth house is carer matter. i have venus and sun in tenth house. funny, i have mercury, sun and venus in tenth house in my natal chart also.

so sixth house ( daily work dispositor) is venus.... dont know anymore i am really desperate, all day by myself.

so i wanna know timing and additional information. i am really desperate i need insights.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jobb_hr.37040.8836.jpg
    astro_2gw_jobb_hr.37040.8836.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 29

Chrysalis

You shouldn't have really asked the chart when, you should have included a time frame in your question.

Regarding this chart, which does still answer your question, Moons trying to get to you but Mars prohibits this, and as mars is peregrine then it's very unlikely that mars is helping the Moon, so mars is more than likely going to deny things.

It looks to me like your lacking in self confidence and motivation, mars rules your 12th and moons only making a sinister conjunction, idk you just seem to be only making half hearted attempts at looking/applying for jobs.