Will I be elected to scholarship?

Vyri

Banned
Should you be taking the tests will you be a good candidate?
There are several testimonies qualifying your understood knowledge. Mercury is in it's home sign which is very strong and significant, especially because at the bottom of the chart we see Gemini on the 4th house. The foundation being filled with understanding and very revealing as to the way topics end. Mercury has just left it's exalted degree 15, which may be construed that "yes" you are aware that the rigorous testing may be a challenge but you are confident to pass the testing. The exalted degree being in the past as well as the late degrees falling on the Asc. lets one understand past rigors of the topic, the understanding of the rising topic has crucial career undertones attached to it, Capricorn ruling the 10th house of these matters. But the Moon being Void of course may be significant in that you will decide to do nothing about the situation. Is the course to further your career aims? Although the Moon is not making any other aspects (actions in a chart) When she moves into the next sign she will conjunct the North Node and give some relief of a stressful decision, being in mutual agreement with the higher thoughts about the matter. So I should say "yes" you are right in the understanding of your concern. Also the way Saturn sits (your ruler) and is sextiling (opportunity with action is required) your Asc. I think it is a beneficial testimony.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Also note the third and ninth house ruler is Venus (a lesser benefic and retrograde but she is still a benefic) the fact that she is retrograde gives me some concern tho, maybe some other Astrologers may chime in to qualify her placement a little more. She is making a trine of Uranus (your co/ruler and higher octave of Mercury) Taurus is upon the third an indication that the "possession of higher knowledge" is there and in agreement with documents of a scholarship (funding) theme also, ruler third and ninth being one and the same. Studies and testing are in harmony or agreement. " Yes and No" testimony, the topic third, and ninth being one and the same, give good augur for a yes answer. Look to the ruler Jupiter of the hopes also, although in detriment and under the Sun's beams he is the greater benefic. I don't know when the testing will occur but being the Sun will be conjuncting Jupiter soon, A Cazumi will occur, being in the lap of the king for protection. Jupiter is under the Sun's beams right now which could mean that you are relinquishig your hopes and higher thoughts to being ineffectual. I am only a novice but I hope this helps to turn your thoughts about to a positive take to do the testing.
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
When Mercury smiles on me being in my ascendant and Uranus is in agreement I am able to do some work in the field of my dreams (I hope that makes some sense and turns out well for the seeker) Thank you Clo.