Gold Diggers

Nexus7

At a wild guess, one component to look for might be a Venus-Saturn link?
Squares with planets such as these between the 7th-12th Houses, perhaps involving the Sun and Jupiter too?

My second guess might gravitate more towards Pluto (with its connection with wealth nd inheritances) and the 8th House. This latter might be more likely where the billionaire is old enough to make inheritance quite likely in the not-so-distant future......

Kingsley

Gold diggers = Jupiter in 8th and sometimes Jupiter in 7th, however some associated aspects with other chart points also involved. I have seen this time and time again in charts

k

Moulin

LOL!!

I have Jupiter in 7th, Pluto in 8th AND venus conjunct (tight orb) Saturn and i'm about the most unmaterialistic, anti-gold digger person on the planet!!!!

:D

so much for theories

Kingsley

so you don't have other benefactors in your life Moulin? Sometimes it is not materialistic devices that one benefits from others. Jupiter must represent something that others in your life bring into your sphere of experience?

k

Moulin

Yeah l have an ex husband who wants to hurt me financially until l am literally on the street. Does that count?

Kingsley said:
so you don't have other benefactors in your life Moulin? Sometimes it is not materialistic devices that one benefits from others. Jupiter must represent something that others in your life bring into your sphere of experience?

k

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingsley

I don't know Moulin, I don't know how jupiter works in your chart. Stealing your assets doesn't sound like jupiter to me.

k

Last edited by a moderator:

Moulin

No it doesn't! You are right ;)

Ok Jupiter in 7th
trine saturn/n node/venus/moon/sun stellium in 3rd
square mars in 4th
square neptune in 10th
conjunct vertex

doesn't sound like a raping to me :D

smilingsteph

Maybe I am wrong but,
Would not one need to look at the 8th house for personal assets through a relationship partner?
Or a second house in which one desires the "finer things in life?"
A weak mars- indicating that wealth is easier to obtain through others
A strong mars- getting what you want through the use of others?

PYXIS

coffee-

i think i know what and who you are talking about...scorpio 8th...i am no authority on this person, however, do we know anything about this person's 11 house or -12th house of karma?
from what i gather, this one has done alot of good in this world..and has helped many people..many children..and this very well might be a karmic payback.
If i am not mistaken...sometimes the universe works in interesting ways...
I haven't heard of him ever doing much with this vast fortune.

~kindness is the highest wisdom~

Last edited:

Moulin

Gosh Pykis, you are so flattering about Miss Mills.
I take it you don't live in the UK :p

I am more interested to know where her manipulative side is in her chart, cos it's an outstanding feature of hers! :D

PYXIS

hello Moulin...

no I don't live in the UK, but Heather's charitable nature has interested me.
can anyone see a social worker in her chart?
i can't seem to pull it up.

smilingsteph

Could Juno placements indicate a gold digger?
I must say I am not a gold digger, I am however a gold maker...I work very hard for what I do....earned every penny!
I have Juno in Taurus in the second...meaning that I seek in a partnership material wealth for security, and enjoying the material comforts...now with other factors in the chart pointing to my independant streak, this could identify with one wanting to marry for money out of security, possibly?

Neptune Rising

I noticed from Ms Mills chart, her 7th house ruler Mercury is in her 2nd house. I don't know how relevant this is. I have the same 7th house ruler placement. I try to be totally self reliant financially. I always attract partners who are fairly wealthy though but I ask them for nothing.

Btw, its amazing the power of the press in the UK! None of us actually know this lady, only the spin thats been put out there.

NR

Neptune Rising

coffee said:
Her Mercury in conjunct Sun, which *could* be intercepted in the 8th...her 8th...or gains fom marriage...2nd from 8th.
Not her 1st marriage.

Interesting point that conjunction, and Mercury/7th ruler is mildly combust. Not sure how relevant that combustion is though.

NR

Kingsley

I have been back over my charts, and like the Mills chart, a greater percentage of goldigger types indeed had Jupiter in the 7th with Sagittarius on the 8th cusp. So, perhaps the 8th house ruler in 7th or 8th seems to represent that potential. "Sugar Daddy's" would seem to be Zeuss like or indeed have some kind of value to offer. One past relationship of mine, showed her Jupiter in Gemini on the 8th cusp close to the nodes. I had no monetary or assett value whatsoever. She did however thirst knowledge and many months of constant discussions seemed to be great value to her.

When I stopped giving her one of the things she seemed to value in me, her capricorn Moon in 2nd took over. She claimed that our relationship could continue as long as I put $100, 000 of assetts on the table. I said to her, "yes, well even if I did that, next you will be saying we can only have a relationship if I grow some hair back"

Gold digger is a derogetory phrase and perhaps one might best look at ones expectations in relationships, "what compatabilities we have in common" or "what I need in you to be able to continue being more me" There is a kind of dependancy or reliance involved and perhaps professional gold digging is more manipulative than accidentally incurring great wealth through relationships.

Mills has a very interesting chart if its accurate. Moon opp Venus tends to be relationships for the sake of relationship. She is a beautiful woman that is for sure, but nurturing? Perhaps Sir Paul thought all his pain would be released with her? It turns out they are both a nightmarish learning lesson for each other and its high time they did some learning. Spanking them!

k

PYXIS

kingsley, you are so funny...
well, it will be interesting to see what she does with the $55 mill..if that is the settlement. (this is what has been reported in the media)
I think this woman has been given a bad rap...I am not impressed with McCartney at all..I believe that people who are blessed with all he has been given should give back..this might be a karmic scenario...for both people.
we'll see.

Moulin

well, to be fair l never would be negative about someone if l wasn't sure what l was saying had truth.

You don't know if l know her or not, and it's not relevant. She is a manipulative woman though, trust me. VERY smart and very capable of glueing rose-tinted glasses to all of our eyes.

I agree however that Paul does not seem to have done much but then there are stars whom donate and give to charities secretly, wanting no gratification for it.

Neptune Rising

PYXIS said:
..I believe that people who are blessed with all he has been given should give back...

absolutely, it keeps the flow of energy going, otherwise things stagnate and we get this incredible imbalance in the world

NR

Kingsley

McCartney seems to attract pain and attention in his life. He certainly seems to pay the price for his emotional attachments. His Mother died of breats Cancer when he was 15 (chiron opp natal Moon chiron), Linda McCartney died breast cancer 1998 ish when Chiron square Moon and opp natal Venus. And now, Mills is having a go while Eclipse and Chiron is opposite his natal Moon again. Sort of an anniversary of pain if you like. Watch out when Chiron goes over the eclipse point for something special in his direction.

Check out my short blog on grieving and McCartney.

k