Day and Month Pillars and Your Soul's Age

ScorpioCrow

According to Shelly Wu's book The Definite Chinese Astrology you can determine how old your soul is according to your day and month pillars. :happy::whistling:

The book gives a guide to how old your soul is, according to what your day and month pillar are. In my example (see attached file for chart), my day pillar is the (yin) Fire Rooster and my month pillar is the Wood Tiger, yielding the stage of Death.

There are 12 stages in all: Embryo, Pregnancy, Birth, Childhood, Adolescence, Adulthood, Prime, Decline, Aging, Death, Dormancy and Void. I do not know if, after Void, the soul gets to start over and be in Embryo stage again. But it seems likely, as some people I have done charts for are in Embryo stage but do not seem to be that young of a soul.

Here's some people (...ok, mostly "rock stars") and their soul ages/stages ACCORDING TO this method:

Embryo: Axl Rose (are we surprised?)
Pregnancy: Haven't found any yet
Birth: Freddie Mercury, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix (seriously?!)
Childhood: Robert Plant
Adolescence: Haven't found any yet
Adulthood: John Bonham, George Harrison
Prime: Kurt Cobain, Nikki Sixx, David Gilmour
Decline: Jimmy Page, Ringo Starr
Aging: Brian Jones
Death: Cliff Burton, Little Richard, Marilyn Monroe
Dormancy: John Lennon, Syd Barrett, Courtney Love
Void: Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones

DISCLAIMER: I don't think the order of the stages has anything to do with one's importance, skill, or even quality of life (what did you do for others/the world?).

Attachments

• Anonymous.JPG
    Anonymous.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 37