Will I get this job?-Outcome known.

Erickaf

Anyone want to guess what happened? I asked will I get this job?? And what happened.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1326_get_the_bm_job_hr_73083_4016.jpg
    astro_2gw_1326_get_the_bm_job_hr_73083_4016.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Since I continually am testing the alternative horary method I follow, I'll take a stab and see if the method yields a correct or incorrect indication:

-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-job (assuming it is more than a "menial" type of job) = 10th house = Leo = Sun
-querent co-significator = the Moon
-Venus flows toward the Sun = yes
-Part of Fortune is posited in the 10th whole sign house = yes
-Moon flows away fron the Sun = no
-Sun is detrimented in Aquarius = no
-Sun is in an elevated degree of Aqaurius = yes

...3 yes, 2 no: net +1 testimony = indication is mildly favorable: I'd give a "probably yes" answer to this question.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Oh no. I'm too late!!

I had seen this and wanted to respond to it, but got caught up in other business. If you do another outcome known chart, please let me know and maybe give a little more time! :D

I love known outcome charts. :(

Erickaf

Oh no. I'm too late!!

I had seen this and wanted to respond to it, but got caught up in other business. If you do another outcome known chart, please let me know and maybe give a little more time! :D

I love known outcome charts. :(

Oh sorry maybe I should not have posted the answer so soon lol.
Yes I think I have other known outcome charts...I will post later.
Thanks.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Can you talk a little bit about what kind of work it was and why you left?

I'm noticing the Moon in the Sixth house and wondering if that's related. Was the job service, maintenance, upkeep, or something just generally toilsome? I'm also noticing L6 and L7 on the Ascendant in that ****** banged up shape. Were the customers/clients difficult to work with? Is that what caused you to leave?

tikana

I did get the job. I quit after one month. It was the worse job ever!!!!!!
So glad I left. Thanks Dr.Farr!

yeah moon was about to square venus .. both rejected each other

it doesnt suprize me that you got it

plus moon was extremly weak
and then you quitting that made total sense .. moon was going fast so consider it as in and out

Erickaf

Can you talk a little bit about what kind of work it was and why you left?

I'm noticing the Moon in the Sixth house and wondering if that's related. Was the job service, maintenance, upkeep, or something just generally toilsome? I'm also noticing L6 and L7 on the Ascendant in that ****** banged up shape. Were the customers/clients difficult to work with? Is that what caused you to leave?
Hi yes! You are correct. I need a job badly because I was unemployed for a while. It was a commission job at an upscale clothing store. I never made my goals and I just had enough. A manager came up to me and said someone complained about me...I have no idea if it was a customer or co-worker. The money was terrible and it was too stressful so I moved on to a better job.
The ultimate reason why I left is because of the complaint, it was the last straw!

Erickaf

yeah moon was about to square venus .. both rejected each other

it doesnt suprize me that you got it

plus moon was extremly weak
and then you quitting that made total sense .. moon was going fast so consider it as in and out
Funny when I first casted this chart I didn't think I would get the job.
They really wanted me...they called me back and hired me on the spot.
Thanks for looking.

eekndyn

Thanks for posting this chart. I am curious how did mars conjunct the Asc play out. If we were taking 10th house for job. 7th house ruler is cj asc. Does that mean your enemy was on your back or does that show a job offering presented by the 7th ruler in her face. Just trying to understand.

Erickaf

Thanks for posting this chart. I am curious how did mars conjunct the Asc play out. If we were taking 10th house for job. 7th house ruler is cj asc. Does that mean your enemy was on your back or does that show a job offering presented by the 7th ruler in her face. Just trying to understand.

Hi I just saw this message. I always had a feeling someone went behind my back and complained about me. My intuition tells me its a co-worker perhaps not a customer! But I don't have proof! You could be right!