Whats the lesson here?

Lion o ness

What is the lesson with this relationship... I cant get over it.. Will I ever be able to get this out of my system.. I cant stop thinking about this guy, and I cant walk away.. I try and try and try.. The universe seems to bring me back over and over again....
We are no longer dating.. But we cant severe the tie, which is why I feel its best just to move on.. But I just cant... One of us keeps going back as soon as we feel the other person slipping away.. Yeah I know its the moon/pluto.. But Im at a total loss on this one.. What is the lesson, so we can move past each other... What am I suppose to do here....

We stopped dating over a year ago, and we talk more now, than we did while we were seeing each other..

Attachments

• CM... pisces.jpg
    CM... pisces.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

queenfluff

Hey Lioness,

This isn't that same long lost love from FB you were talking about a few months ago is it?

I wish I was good at interpreting love stuff from charts but I am not! I can't even figure out mine. I have one of those "can't get him out of mind" guys too. I am still trying to figure that out myself! :wink:

I am curious to know what other people might say about your situation.

Mark

Perhaps the lesson is that you should deliberate what you should want and thereby learn self-control, rather than compulsively act upon what you want just because it's what you want. The fact that you already want something is not a good reason to want it! So, what should you want?

P.S. Please don't try to convince me that you're already acting in a deliberative, controlled manner. You're acting in a desperate, confused manner. That's quite different. If you were deliberative and controlled, there would be no problem!

P.P.S. If all else fails, try thinking in a dissociated way. To be honest about it, you don't deal very well with your own emotions. Don't use your emotions and reactions as guides. Guide yourself with deliberative thinking and let your emotions be what they naturally are: the gauges on a dashboard. The temperature gauge can't tell you when to turn what direction!

Love All Always.

scorpittarian

i know i so know how u feel...:annoyed:
dt annoying feeling i feel for dt one scorpio...:love:

my moon's in d 8th sextile pluto...my lovely scorpio mom :biggrin:

i dnt love him, im obsessed with him...but i did love him..n i still do care...
i so wish i could get him back....

its d moon - pluto, trust me :tongue:

you need to move on. there's no point in obsessing over him....there r plenty of fishes in d sea & i know u aren't a veggie or vegan....:tongue:... u should go catch one coz u deserve someone who adores u & wants 2 be beside u all life long...

try staying away from him....u noe it works for me....the more i dnt see him, d more my feelings continue to fade....

i know nature can get stupid & do things it shoudnt. this scorpio came bk in2 my life after 2 years, wrecked it n left(i mean he's still there but we rnt togetha n there's no hope we'll ever be).....

i dnt think u love him.....its easy 2 get over obsessions....find a guy who u know wont bruise ur heart & try loving him....its easy 2 love someone....u dont need 2 feel d intital attraction (sexually yes!!!)....intial attraction's there only so tht u begin to notice d person...

u'll b fine once u get a bf....chilll......

my child thy lesson's to move on...get in control of ur wild emotions....

Lion o ness

Hey Lioness,

This isn't that same long lost love from FB you were talking about a few months ago is it?

I wish I was good at interpreting love stuff from charts but I am not! I can't even figure out mine. I have one of those "can't get him out of mind" guys too. I am still trying to figure that out myself! :wink:

I am curious to know what other people might say about your situation.

No thats Gem... We still talk and sometimes go out.. But its not the same, you know...

Lion o ness

Perhaps the lesson is that you should deliberate what you should want and thereby learn self-control, rather than compulsively act upon what you want just because it's what you want. The fact that you already want something is not a good reason to want it! So, what should you want?

P.S. Please don't try to convince me that you're already acting in a deliberative, controlled manner. You're acting in a desperate, confused manner. That's quite different. If you were deliberative and controlled, there would be no problem!

P.P.S. If all else fails, try thinking in a dissociated way. To be honest about it, you don't deal very well with your own emotions. Don't use your emotions and reactions as guides. Guide yourself with deliberative thinking and let your emotions be what they naturally are: the gauges on a dashboard. The temperature gauge can't tell you when to turn what direction!

Love All Always.

I am in control, I just use the forums to get my emotions out.. Around him, Im Mrs. Cool and he has no clue about my feelings... He's not going to know either.

I dont want to pull away, but I do think its best.. Staying around makes it emotional, taking a step back and let nature take its course is better.. NO??? The only way I can take a step back, is if I step away.... Its for my own sanity...
If something is meant to be, then it will be! The universe has a grand plan, and we all do what we are "suppose" to do.... I have the overwhelming feeling its time.... Its just hard...
In the long run, he knows if he needs me, I would be there, and I know the same about him........
Believe me this is not taking care of what I want, because this is not what I want... But at the same time, I can no longer give him what he wants....

I have to step back..... I need to breathe...

Claire19

Obsessions sometimes have to run their course. In my experience we cant just get rid of the situation because we want to.....It is the push pull, bait and switch syndrome. You do need to break off contact......That way it will eventually fade..... THe transits may be telling in that regard. I dont think there is a lesson necessarily but maybe some karmic issue.

Last edited:

Claire19

i know i so know how u feel...:annoyed:
dt annoying feeling i feel for dt one scorpio...:love:

my moon's in d 8th sextile pluto...my lovely scorpio mom :biggrin:

i dnt love him, im obsessed with him...but i did love him..n i still do care...
i so wish i could get him back....

its d moon - pluto, trust me :tongue:

you need to move on. there's no point in obsessing over him....there r plenty of fishes in d sea & i know u aren't a veggie or vegan....:tongue:... u should go catch one coz u deserve someone who adores u & wants 2 be beside u all life long...

try staying away from him....u noe it works for me....the more i dnt see him, d more my feelings continue to fade....

i know nature can get stupid & do things it shoudnt. this scorpio came bk in2 my life after 2 years, wrecked it n left(i mean he's still there but we rnt togetha n there's no hope we'll ever be).....

i dnt think u love him.....its easy 2 get over obsessions....find a guy who u know wont bruise ur heart & try loving him....its easy 2 love someone....u dont need 2 feel d intital attraction (sexually yes!!!)....intial attraction's there only so tht u begin to notice d person...

u'll b fine once u get a bf....chilll......

my child thy lesson's to move on...get in control of ur wild emotions....
I will say that a sextile with Moon and Pluto makes the recognition of the dynamics easier and you can handle the intensity better than one with the square, opposition and sometimes conjunctions. Your emotions are intense but not nearly as painful.

:love:

Lion o ness

I will say that a sextile with Moon and Pluto makes the recognition of the dynamics easier and you can handle the intensity better than one with the square, opposition and sometimes conjunctions. Your emotions are intense but not nearly as painful.

:love:

We have a both way moon/pluto sextile in synastry, but in the composite its a conjunction.. I feel the moon/pluto to the core... Its intensified.. Very deep and very hard to pull away from..