No time for love, Dr. Jones

venusinpisces

It seems my chart is a bit dismal in terms of love life and emotional intimacy. I'm not giving up yet but I am Aquarius with Taurus ascending and my moon sign is Sagittarius. So my descending match is Virgo which is supposed to be bad for me!

Maybe I just need to get my act together and find a nice Libra... or shed some of the seriousness and go for a Sagittarius. Seems like I connect best with those in need of help or have to be rescued. Then I move on when I feel like my job is done, or just bail. I'm doing a lot of spiritual work to open up sides of myself that can be explored, so perhaps this is my soul work...

I guess my question is how much of an influence the descending sign is in terms of relational astrology. Getting along with a virgo seems formidable. Perhaps I should get a reading done but I'm not sure where to do that. I'm willing to learn more.

Attachments

• astro_.jpg
    astro_.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

starlink

So my descending match is Virgo

Where do you get that from VenusinPisces? Your descending sign in Scorpio, not Virgo. Besides, should it be Virgo, then I also dont see a problem really, because you have an Earthy Ascendant which would be compatible to a Virgo.

Your "problem" is that you have Uranus conjunct your 7th house cusp and trine Venus. You like to keep your distance, so it is notso much the others, but you who does not want a really close relationship. Also, Pluto, who rules your 7th inconjuncts your Venus, which shows that relationships somehow can unnerve you or make you feel uncomfortable. Pluto in the Libra sign, again relationships, shows sudden upsets and cut-offs in relationships as well.

Moon in Sagittarius does also not help here of course, because that shows again, that emotionally, you need your space and privacy (ruler 4 in 8th house). Ruler of the Moon, Jupiter in 12 shows the same need for privacy.

Chiron in the 12th shows traumatic events either in a former life or very early on in this life, even during the pregnancy of your mother with you. These experiences can give strong healing qualities and with ruler Mars conjunct your MC, it is one of the things you could professionally do. Virgo ruling the cusp of 6 and conjunct your Sun in humane Aquarius and house of Aquarius also shows the necessity to give service to humanity.