Heartbroken pls help, has he left me for his ex

lux111

Hi

I’ve had a rough relationship but I tried to be patient and forgiving only for my bf to suddenly “lose confidence” and give up. I can’t understand why the sudden change, there must be someone else..

I asked if he gave up on us because his ex gf F is back in his life

https://imgur.com/zCltegH

I’m Saturn and he’s Sun. We don’t aspect, but is Neptune a translation of light giving a yes answer?

I guess she would be ruler of 5th? Making her Mercury..

he is opposite Uranus in my 4th house of endings and his 7th house of relationship, showing him suddenly ending it. *what does it mean that the 4th house is intercepted here? Complete finality? And is Uranus in his 7th the sudden reappearance of someone?

the moon has just left conjunct mercury and Venus, who are in the 10th house with him, and is heading for Jupiter in the 11th..
I think he’s talking to her and planning big things, and I think that its a Venus-ruled house but he’s in Scorpio so it’s about a secret lover

I’m in the 12th, in Capricorn, so I’m in my best place.. I did nothing wrong, maybe it’s for the best for me

Please help me to understand this picture or suggest a question I could ask to get clarity, I’m so sad

Last edited:

ElenaJ

No, it doesn't look like it.
He as sun separates from that explosive opposition with Uranus, which is also your co-significator, and sun is exactly square the ascendent/descendent axis. The relationship simply felt tight on him and he needed his space and freedom.
He is in the 10th house, which is Saturn's natural domain, and sun's next aspect is a sextile with you, Saturn, both of which show he does care for you.
You in the 12th maybe have been your own worst enemy in this, and mars separates from a square with you, so there may have been some arguments and irritability going on.
Moon is in the 11th of future hopes and desires, as well as friendship, and closes in on a trine to him the descendent.
You as Saturn are close to pluto, that underworld energy that loves to dig and dig until it gets to the bottom of things, and also likes to use its power to control and manipulate. So, be careful with this, don't throw everything up into the air thinking you'll rebuild from the ground up, try not to be overly commanding and authoritative.
Both mars, separating from the Saturn square, and pluto, anticipating a conjunction from Saturn, these two are the rulers of sun in scorpio, so what happens here will indirectly effect his energy as well. Take advantage of your 12th house position to do some self-examining.

lux111

No, it doesn't look like it.
He as sun separates from that explosive opposition with Uranus, which is also your co-significator, and sun is exactly square the ascendent/descendent axis. The relationship simply felt tight on him and he needed his space and freedom.
He is in the 10th house, which is Saturn's natural domain, and sun's next aspect is a sextile with you, Saturn, both of which show he does care for you.
You in the 12th maybe have been your own worst enemy in this, and mars separates from a square with you, so there may have been some arguments and irritability going on.
Moon is in the 11th of future hopes and desires, as well as friendship, and closes in on a trine to him the descendent.
You as Saturn are close to pluto, that underworld energy that loves to dig and dig until it gets to the bottom of things, and also likes to use its power to control and manipulate. So, be careful with this, don't throw everything up into the air thinking you'll rebuild from the ground up, try not to be overly commanding and authoritative.
Both mars, separating from the Saturn square, and pluto, anticipating a conjunction from Saturn, these two are the rulers of sun in scorpio, so what happens here will indirectly effect his energy as well. Take advantage of your 12th house position to do some self-examining.
Thank you for this
All very accurate
There have been a lot of arguments and irritability lately which led him to suddenly deciding it was too much work
I have been my own worst enemy for sure because I got too angry at him and threw everything away but then I wanted to rebuild. So did he for a while but then changed. Also I did always dig when I was feeling suspicious and I always found something, so I couldn’t feel secure or trust him.
I am starting a course of therapy today so taking advantage of it for sure

I guess I didn’t ask but what does the next aspect mean in terms of what will happen between us? Just friendship?