Who will win the US Presidential Elections in 2008?

tikana

Moulin

you shouldnt be so critical of McCain.. pretty much all candidates are panzies. The top 3 concerns on american hands are 1. figuring out how to get out of Iraq/Afganistan (we are running out of money to pay the soldiers.. t)
2. putting control over oil prices
3. health care/economy

Democrats NEVER EVER had a strong cabinet
Republicans HAD! I am not a fan of McCain but if Obama continues to act like a b*tch, my vote goes to McCain.

I dont know what they are feeding you in UK but i will not vote for a whining candidate!

Goca.. no offence to Radu but if you remember there is a horary on Bush. Bush is still alive no assasinations on him. I dont think it is Obama. Middle American states are less likely to vote for Obama.

cheers
Tik

Last edited:

tsquare

Why hasn't anyone heard of Ron Paul......I don't think he's out of it yet.
I really thought he would be.....but I don't know:)kind of excited...won't get my hopes up though...the internet is really going to effect the elections this year or at least the awareness of them in a great way....things are happening now....so many changes...and there is that Pluto moving into Cap. thing...however that will turn out...
This guy is great and he is gaining in support, has the money as well it sounds. I love his foreign Policy.
Here is a Vid.

God no...not McCain....nononononononononononononono:eek:....please no....:(
Bring em home.
Edit:(laugh)(that looks like whining don't it Tik,...Me no wine, me say Bring em Home.(slams club on ground))

I found a rectified chart of Ron Paul out there somewhere, I may post it later when I find the time, on another thread, since this is horrary, but I was just suprised not to see his name here.....

I don't know if it is because nobody has heard of him or if it's just simply were so used to having the prime, retard canidates elected that anyone else that runs is instantly either ignored or the thought may be "well that would be nice but....it's just not going to happen.".
It could have to do with the press as well, writing canidates off....they learned the hard way not too long ago to not alter information when it concerns Ron Paul......I don't have the data on this but came across it not too far back....I don't really like politics, so I don't spend too much time in it or I feel degraded after some time....and I havn't had the time lately to follow things like I would like too....(angry face)
He's not really a republican in the republican sence that we have witnessed over the past few years.....this fellow is something else...The video above is somewhat telling of his charector.
I'll be checking out his book soon....I have some friends that are real excited about this chap.:):)

I think Clinton is done.....
I dont much like Obama, or McCain,(not saying I like Clinton,(laugh)) but would take Obama over McCain anyday.

Don't know how to ask a proper horrary question.....at least someone who didn't know of this fellow can ask at some time in the future.
I'd like to see more of him.....he's a real interesting fellow and turning some heads.....he's a strong supporter of the original constitution.
I still do not know enough on him.

Anyways, thought I'd drop his name and a vid to spark some curiousity.
Can I say again I really like this guy?(laugh)
We can all dream, some come true,
Tsquare

Last edited:

fensi88

Don't know how to ask a proper horrary question.....
I will tell you how to ask...because you hate McCain ask if he will win elections and than analyse chart...McCain will be represented with 7 house ruler...

Moulin

LOL

They feed me well, trust me. Well enough to know that l would have never voted Bush in for a 2nd term and that McCain is going to lead your country to WAR.

BTW, whose whining? ;)

tikana said:
Moulin

you shouldnt be so critical of McCain.. pretty much all candidates are panzies. The top 3 concerns on american hands are 1. figuring out how to get out of Iraq/Afganistan (we are running out of money to pay the soldiers.. t)
2. putting control over oil prices
3. health care/economy

Democrats NEVER EVER had a strong cabinet
Republicans HAD! I am not a fan of McCain but if Obama continues to act like a b*tch, my vote goes to McCain.

I dont know what they are feeding you in UK but i will not vote for a whining candidate!

Goca.. no offence to Radu but if you remember there is a horary on Bush. Bush is still alive no assasinations on him. I dont think it is Obama. Middle American states are less likely to vote for Obama.

cheers
Tik

tikana

Moulin

Obama is whining so is Clinton!

McCain is just screaming... wait till he starts the whine

grrrr
Tik

AineB

VenusInAries said:
Looking at Hilary's ugh ::making face:: no offense to those that support her but she has Neptune square her Mercury right now I think she is a big fat liar.. she has Moon right on her MC and transiting pluto is right on her 7th house squaring that moon and in Nov..Uranus will be creeping up to that moon and 10th house.. chiron and north node will be opposite her mars pluto conjunction and mars does rule her 11th house..I use 11th house since it rules government intities.. however you spell that word..

So with her it's a toss up I see stuff that umm yeah okay..but really if she does and she has that neptune square her mercury I won't trust her as far as I can throw her..

Hahaha!! Yeah I kinda get that from her too.. and if you've seen Michael Moore's "Sicko", you'd really have to wonder about her whole health care plan seeing as she was paid off by the pharmeceutical companies. :mad: Though at the same time she could have just took the money to appease them and if she were to become president I'm sure she'd have no problem going back on her words!

I too have been wondering what could possibly happen with Ron Paul... he seems to really have his ducks in a row and wants to make a better change for the US. The only other canidate I thought might do us good was Mitt Romney, but he's up and left the race. As far as I can find, Ron Paul was born August 20th, 1935 in Greentree, PA (also listed as Pittsburgh... Greentree is a kinda like a suburb; I used to live in "da 'burgh".. it's confusing how they change up their "city" names). There has been mention of a rectified chart at 7:45am... and also at 6pm.

Until we change our voting system anyways it won't really matter who the "people" pick!! :(

starlink

Moulin, I would not worry too much about McCain. Even if he should win (which I doubt) he really has health problems and probably will not last long, flattened down by illness. It is then his vice-president we really have to look at in this case!

Cheers, Star.

starlink

Radu, for me it is much easier to ask: will ..... win the US presidency, then to ask Who will win.....
So I asked: Will Hillary win the US Presidency and will pm you my interpretation on this.
Cheers, Star.

starlink

Yes, the data are: Today (11th May 2008), 13.00 exactly in Baar, Switzerland.
I will look at the other question, see if there are similarities, would be interesting.
I noticed that in the first question asked by the Brit, you took the the 9th house for America and then the 10th of the 9th for the president. But that is then more done this way because it is more of an open question "Who will be etc." am I right?

I actually would like to do it a bit different. As I have no direct connection or interest in this person (only in the matter surrounding her), I put her on the Ascendant, making the 10th the quisited. Would that be totally wrong?

I will have a look at the other question, to see whom they put on the Ascendant.

By the way, in those two examples given, it was only done between the two male candidates (as if the female had no chance anymore). But I look at the Moon also as the female person.

Another question, in both examples, should we not look at the 10th of the 10th?? (The next president?) Aquarius on the MC might show the actual president, ruler Saturn in the 4th (he is coming to his end).

Just a thought::) Cheers, Star.

starlink

Oh, just a little peep into my chart. Ascendant is 25°Leo (this is Obama) and the South Node conjunct his Asc. at 23° Leo. Sun peregrine in Taurus.....
Cheers, Star.

KayBug

AineB.....You are correct. Until the voting system changes it will not matter who the people pick. The delegates and superdelegates chose who will run and they are not bound to popular (peoples) vote.

Just throwing this in for thought. I have talked to many people in my area who are life long democrats. They have all said if Obama gets the nomination they will vote for McCain. Now, people are basically the same everywhere. Yes, they have their own thoughts and ideas but there is alot that is basically the same.

Honestly I don't think we have much to pick from. To bad and if money could be taken out of this game it might be a tad different. There are plenty of qualified candidates/people for this job but as we all know; money makes the world go round.

LostVegas

starlink said:
Moulin, I would not worry too much about McCain. Even if he should win (which I doubt) he really has health problems and probably will not last long, flattened down by illness. It is then his vice-president we really have to look at in this case!

Cheers, Star.
I think some people think McCain might succomb to Alzheimer's or something, while in office, like Reagan. But let's keep in firmly in mind that Alzheimer's can effect people as early as their 40's. Strange, that people think a younger age of a candidate ensures better health and state of mind.

LostVegas

I'll vote for Bi-racial (he's not black, give credit where credit is due!) when, and if, he finally announces that if he had been in the Senate back in 2003, he, like just about everyone else, would have voted for the War in Iraq. I'm tired of his free ride on this issue! It's his dictatorial, controlling Capricorn wife (another Raisa Gorbachev) that scares me the most as women are, and always will be, the power behind the thrones. She told her loving husband he was not going to run for the President until he quit smoking (how many boxes of Nicorette has this poor guy gone through during this campaign!) When he gave his famous speech back in 2004 a the Democratic convention, someone heard Michelle tell him, before going to the podium: You better not ***** this up, buddy! Well, what can you expect from a bossy Capricorn! All the Cardinal signs, inherently, are never happy unless they're running the show (like double Cardinal Nancy Reagan). They SHOULD have a debate between the powers behind the thrones as, indisputedly, they end up being co-presidents. If more people would concentrate their dissection on Michelle Obama, he would certain lose some of his popularity, she's the pusher, the shover, no question about it. Who's going to win? The answer to that question is who are Hillary's ardent suporters going to turn to IF they nominate bi-racial Obama. Are they suddenly going to throw their arms and legs around Obama? I don't think so! And McCain has both the advantage and disadvantge of being a slippery Mutable sign (Hillary's slipperiness from her Moon in Pisces). And, he's got that great dark (Moon in Capricorn) ironic sense of humor which could win some votes, in itself. After his defeat of Bush in the New Hampshire primary back in 2000, and there was a celebration in a restaurant afterwards, with his campaign staff, a news correspondent walked in on this party, with ice cubes, crackers and silverware being thrown around the table, and asked McCain, who these people were, he replied: Oh! This is my campaign staff! They're prisoners from work release programs!
And the same correspondent asked him where he got his energy one time, he replied (standing next to his wife) with a smirk: Oh! I just throw a tantrum! Throw a chair against a wall, break a window, or I beat up my wife! Myself, I have that same ironic dark sense of humor with a similar Capricorn Moon, and, yes, I can laugh and laugh with that brand of humor, which I display neverendingly. We all know Leo has got to be present somewhere in the charts of prominent presidential candidates. All three of them have it. Mars in hair-trigger temper Leo for both Hillary and McCain. Has anyone picked up on the similarities between Bill Clinton and Obama: Sun in Leo, Moon in ever-so-charming, charasmatic Tauraus, and Mercury in Leo? Has anyone else found this interesting? But, my guess, after all this rambling, is McCain is going to make it to the White House, like it or not.

Last edited:

LostVegas

I saw one chart on Obama showing his Moon in Gemini. Oh come on! With a Moon like that he would have had both his mistress and his wife helping him out on his campaign, and even with that, he would have given up long before the Texas primary. Tauraus never gives up, nor does Scorpio (Hillary). Where does all his steely strength come from? I certainly don't ascribe much strength to his Mars in Virgo (mutable). Even more than Leo, I would say his Tauraus Moon, and pushing from behind, or dragging with a rope, is his steely Capricorn wife. Hasn't studies been made, proclaiming Capricorn to be the strongest sign of the zodiac?

tikana

LostVegas said:
I'll vote for Bi-racial (he's not black, give credit where credit is due!) when, and if, he finally announces that if he had been in the Senate back in 2003, he, like just about everyone else, would have voted for the War in Iraq.

** okay Iraq war was NOT provoked by fear of Saddam's chem weapons...people dont realize that they dont look huge.. all you need is small vials with this stuff.. if it is biological. it will multiply like mad in open air.. plus it is very easy to load on the truck and take it anywhere they wish. people in the senate are screaming we need to get our guys out but at the end they always say NOT YET because blah blah blah blah. Regardless who is a president, we are not pullin gout anytime soon. as a matter of fact, army is asking staggering amount right nw cause military army is running out of money to pay soldiers. ***

I'm tired of his free ride on this issue! It's his dictatorial, controlling Capricorn wife (another Raisa Gorbachev) that scares me the most as women are, and always will be, the power behind the thrones.

** wait wait a second,.. you must be joking me, right? Raika was a world class nobody. if you remeber she did not even dress appropiately .. she looked like she was just upgraded from a peasant to a farmer girl .. you cant compare those 2.. she was an emberassment with her hubby to USSR.. dont even make me remember those days!.. Gorby should be arrested.***

She told her loving husband he was not going to run for the President until he quit smoking (how many boxes of Nicorette has this poor guy gone through during this campaign!) When he gave his famous speech back in 2004 a the Democratic convention, someone heard Michelle tell him, before going to the podium: You better not ***** this up, buddy! Well, what can you expect from a bossy Capricorn! All the Cardinal signs, inherently, are never happy unless they're running the show (like double Cardinal Nancy Reagan). They SHOULD have a debate between the powers behind the thrones as, indisputedly, they end up being co-presidents. If more people would concentrate their dissection on Michelle Obama, he would certain lose some of his popularity, she's the pusher, the shover, no question about it. Who's going to win? The answer to that question is who are Hillary's ardent suporters going to turn to IF they nominate bi-racial Obama. Are they suddenly going to throw their arms and legs around Obama? I don't think so! And McCain has both the advantage and disadvantge of being a slippery Mutable sign (Hillary's slipperiness from her Moon in Pisces). And, he's got that great dark (Moon in Capricorn) ironic sense of humor which could win some votes, in itself. After his defeat of Bush in the New Hampshire primary back in 2000, and there was a celebration in a restaurant afterwards, with his campaign staff, a news correspondent walked in on this party, with ice cubes, crackers and silverware being thrown around the table, and asked McCain, who these people were, he replied: Oh! This is campaign staff! They're prisoners from work release programs!
And the same correspondent asked him where he got his energy one time, he replied (standing next to his wife) with a smirk: Oh! I just throw a tantrum! Throw a chair against a wall, break a window, or I beat up my wife! Myself, I have that same ironic dark sense of humor with a similar Capricorn Moon, and, yes, I can laugh and laugh with that brand of humor, which I display neverendingly. We all know Leo has got to be present somewhere in the charts of prominent presidential candidates. All three of them have it. Mars in hair-trigger temper Leo for both Hillary and McCain. Has anyone picked up on the similarities between Bill Clinton and Obama: Sun in Leo, Moon in ever-so-charming, charasmatic Tauraus, and Mercury in Leo? Has anyone else found this interesting? But, my guess, after all this rambling, is McCain is going to make it to the White House, like it or not.

** i have to agree with you on McCain.. i just dont see middle america voting for Obama.. coastal states yeah most likely.. but not MIDDLE AMERICA.. imagine KKK members casting their ballots./. lol.. as much as people hate to see a republican, McCain might just take the throne.***

so it is wierd.. a lot of democrats are shaking their heads with Clinton and Obama..and more looking towards McCain .. esp in california.

Naval Aviation FINALLY got new contracts in california a few years ago under BUSH. I dont think military will allow democrat when you have iraq and afganistan going.

look at our stinking state.. we got a republican governor!

my 6 cents on an issue

Tik

Last edited:

LostVegas

I did read the biography of Gorbachev and I don't read biographies unless I have some astrological data on those I'm about to read about. All I remember is she was a Capricorn and she was certainly no sweater-knitting spouse. But I'm always amazed at how the media underplays the role of the future First Lady. When Truman was president, whenever he was faced with a important decison, he'd say: Let me run this by the Boss, first! Down the road, I'll bet money on it, that this quiet, invisible watery Scorpio wife of George Bush, in an in-depth biography, will reveal far more about this woman that we ever cared to know about. But being a secretive Scorpio, we may never know what a huge role she actually played in policy decisions.

tikana

Ohh ok

lemme splain

i was living in moscow when this old hag showed up with her hubby to pretty much create a mess which is STILL GOING ON. She is a Cappy born January 5 1932. She attended Moscow State University one of the most prestigious universities in entire USSR/Russia.. gettign there hmm yeah you can with good grades but more than 40% it is with bribes.. later she taught Marxist-Lenin theory in russian town where Gorby was a mayor sort of speak. To make long story short.. this is where i have a problem with both of them.

It took 4 days for Gorbachev to mention that Chernobyl pretty much exploded/nuclear meltdown.. It was downplayed on the news as a minor accident! Raika went on TV as i remember and tried to calm people where UKRAINE and BELORUS were sufficating in radiation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoEgkGNO-sQ
it has multiple episodes... I cant watch it .. it sends chills down my spine.. i knew my neighbors'sons were all deployed to Ukraine. All came back with radiation. out of 50 guys sent only 3 survived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjo43Tk4318&feature=related this is what I SAW.. We did not even see the footage after the woman stopped talking. We only heard it via Freedom American Voice radio station. After Armenian massive earthquake, Raika with her hubby claimed that they will do everything in their powers to restore the damaged cities. until end of USSR days, and only after Armenia declared independence. the cities were somewhat restored to normal living conditions *thanks to American govt, Armenian fund, which is to this day is beneath the standards. She came all dressed up with fur coat and all made up like this is some kind of masquarade. What you are seeing is NOT what is it. This is what american media showed you but it is not what we saw living there.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1999/09/21/wgor121.html

this pretty much explains.. how i feel about her.
and Gorby should shut the hell up with his quote from yesterday something like every US president has to have his own war. I guess he hasnt looked in the mirror and said to himself "like every despot ruling russia/ussr managed to bring a genocide either cultural or on a human lives scale."

Tik