Found a list of psychic/intuitive aspects for natal charts, need help deciphering

Artisgood

http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?39198-Astrological-Psychic-Intuitive-Indicators

Hey all!

Above is a link to a list of psychic/intuitive/healing ability aspects to find within your natal chart. Check it out because it's really interesting and there are descriptions for each aspect.

I've gone down the list for mine and was able to view the majority if my planetary aspects (I'm not yet clear on how to determine aspects visually in a chart) I need some help figuring out my North and South Node aspects, as well as if I have any Grand Trines or Mystic Rectangles described in the list above. Also, is my Neptune in retrograde? If someone who's much more knowledgable could help me out I would be greatly appreciative. My birth info is as follows: (this way you can load it in your chart of choice):

March 4,1987, 9:32pm, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, and I'm female (in case it matters). Thanks!

greybeard

Neptune is not retrograde. The only retrograde planet is Mercury. Progressed Mercury turns direct at age 8.

The chart contains no grand trine or mystic rectangle. It cannot because the ten planets are constrained to one zodiacal hemisphere, most closely defined by the Mars-Pluto Rx opposition.

The nodes behold no significant major aspect.

Last edited: