solar return chart

Sofia8

hi everyone,

i know it's a long time till my b day, but i'm hoping greater things will come :happy: and i'll have something to look forward to next year
and if not, i'd liek to know what to expect to be prepaired

would appreciate any insight guys

thank's

Attachments

• solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 28

cassanra

Its not too early to plan ahead. Usually the last three months prior to the birthday show an energy change that might begin to reflect the energy for the upcoming year. It is good to watch the three lunar returns prior the the birth day for that reason.
For me to read a solar return the natal should be included. Though the solar return can be read as a stand alone and kind of a horary chart, it is better to know what natal house is rising, if natal planets are high or close to the MC in the solar, if natals are in tight aspect to solar planets or house cusps and where the natal north node is being affected. I also like to look for repeating energy to see if natal potential is manifesting.
If we read it as a stand alone chart we look at the suns location which is in the fifth. This brings ego focus on 5th house matters. With venus so close this might suggest either romantic energy as an ego focus or since venus rules the 3rd and 10th work creativity and communication. Pluto and mercury are also in the 5th suggesting a transformation of sorts in this house and with mercury communication might be a focus. Now mercury is also the traditional ruler of children. But also short trips so again there are some variable.
The moon and urnaus so close together in the 7th promises some unexpected changes in the partnership arena and a lot of emotions in this area as well. It looks the sun is the last aspect the moon makes before it leaves the sign and this bodes well for fifth house issues. Mars is quite distinctly alone in the chart as your only fire sign in this solar and in the 12th house maybe indicating energy suppressed or some sort of loss of assertion. I particularly suspect this to be on target as it suuports the general lay of the chart with most planets below the horizon and in the partnership sector thus you will tend to lean on others for decisions. Now if your natal house rising speaks another tune I might modify this. Needless to say mars and fire as a stand alone in the 12th tells us something very clearly about your energy level. With little to connect it to others it could imply an imbalance of energy either ignoring that energy for yourself or becoming quite wrapped up in it to the exclusion of all other parts of your chart. I would suppect a lot would depend on the significance of mars in your natal chart.
Well I hope this helps some.

Solar returns
http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12694
http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Solar_Return_Chart
http://www.maryshea.com/sr.html

The house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month's forecast and influence, and each house after is the following month, since the Sun transits at the rate of one sign or house per month. Each house is treated as events in that month, and the sign and planet ruling the cusp influences the outlook for that month. The chart is used like a clock, with 12 months on its face instead of 12 hours. As the Sun conjoins or aspects other planets in the SR, it will generate events
http://www.typhonvision.com/art-solarreturn.htm

Sofia8

Its not too early to plan ahead. Usually the last three months prior to the birthday show an energy change that might begin to reflect the energy for the upcoming year. It is good to watch the three lunar returns prior the the birth day for that reason.
For me to read a solar return the natal should be included. Though the solar return can be read as a stand alone and kind of a horary chart, it is better to know what natal house is rising, if natal planets are high or close to the MC in the solar, if natals are in tight aspect to solar planets or house cusps and where the natal north node is being affected. I also like to look for repeating energy to see if natal potential is manifesting.
If we read it as a stand alone chart we look at the suns location which is in the fifth. This brings ego focus on 5th house matters. With venus so close this might suggest either romantic energy as an ego focus or since venus rules the 3rd and 10th work creativity and communication. Pluto and mercury are also in the 5th suggesting a transformation of sorts in this house and with mercury communication might be a focus. Now mercury is also the traditional ruler of children. But also short trips so again there are some variable.
The moon and urnaus so close together in the 7th promises some unexpected changes in the partnership arena and a lot of emotions in this area as well. It looks the sun is the last aspect the moon makes before it leaves the sign and this bodes well for fifth house issues. Mars is quite distinctly alone in the chart as your only fire sign in this solar and in the 12th house maybe indicating energy suppressed or some sort of loss of assertion. I particularly suspect this to be on target as it suuports the general lay of the chart with most planets below the horizon and in the partnership sector thus you will tend to lean on others for decisions. Now if your natal house rising speaks another tune I might modify this. Needless to say mars and fire as a stand alone in the 12th tells us something very clearly about your energy level. With little to connect it to others it could imply an imbalance of energy either ignoring that energy for yourself or becoming quite wrapped up in it to the exclusion of all other parts of your chart. I would suppect a lot would depend on the significance of mars in your natal chart.
Well I hope this helps some.

Hello ,

Thank you both for the response.

You are so right cassanra about the last 3 lunar returns before my bday , i'm born on 20 january , but always in autumn, October, November, intense , life-changing things happen in my life. Not so much in january though, not really proven to be my month.

Here's my natal chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_k_hp_45842_16054.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_k_hp_45842_16054.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 21

Sofia8

Also, if anyone can please tell me , do I have a bucket chart or a bowl chart ? Because all planets are on one side, but Chiron is the only one on the right..
What does that mean ? Issues regarding 5th house ? And if so, what sort of issues ?

Also, I have many planets in 12th house, close to the Ascendant ...How do you interpret that ? Are they good aspected or not? From what I begin to grasp, there are not so good aspects between them.. Or ?...
And how can I tell if I have a T- square or any similar aspects ? Where do you see that ?