Life has been going well for me recently, what to be weary of in coming months?

Maybe I am still in the learning phase of astrology to where this thread idea might seem quite stupid but in the past month or so, life has been going well for in many ways. Romantically, I am getting more dates than I know what to do with.

Career wise, things seem to be going in the right direction so far which I can be happy of.

I also feel this feeling of just a new kind of energy, tough to explain. Socially, things are slowly starting to come together for me.

Yet like all in life, I think this can only go for so long. I feel like in the coming months or so, obstacles will undoubtedly come in the way and I might go through yet another period like I went through late in 2017 where I felt miserable and hopeless.

Anything I should be weary of or difficulties I should prepare for this coming months if not the coming year?

I understand that my Saturn return is going to suck and that is a couple years away.

https://imgur.com/rNcl075

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear AstroAssist,
You know, you can't know what your Saturn return will be like, but its purpose is to help you step more fully into adulthood. That seems pretty cool to me as it lets you partake of life more fully.
And the worst thing you can do with astrology, in my opinion based on 25 years of experience, is to use it to anticipate problems/pain in the future in the hopes of avoiding them. It will only create worry since there is no way to avoid or prepare for problems or pain.
Way, way better to live in the moment and enjoy what you can, and meet what arises with the best in you.
Now is all there is.

Last edited: