Do U Believe in Twin Flames?

Sagcap88

I don’t! I think it’s a cheap gimmick...the McDonald’s of the metaphysical, if you will. Plus, the traits are pretty darn close to those of an abusive relationship. I don’t think yearning for someone “running away from you” ever leads to anything; it keeps you stuck.

I figure if you find someone you’re truly happy with, you won’t care about trying to figure out your connection to them; if you really have one, you feel it and don’t need anyone to validate.

What do you guys think? I’m interested in hearing different opinions.

Blaze

Account Closed
I guess my "twin flame" has that restraining order to deal with now.....

Anyway, no. I think soul mates are pretty silly too.

Oddity

No no no. The television show is a cinematic masterpiece compared to the books it's based on. You're just gonna have to trust me on that, unless you're a masochist.

Sagcap88

No no no. The television show is a cinematic masterpiece compared to the books it's based on. You're just gonna have to trust me on that, unless you're a masochist.

Lol! I’ll trust you on it. I thought the show was rock bottom...had no idea it came with a underground garage.

waybread

I think that the concepts of "twin flame" and "soul mate" have been badly used, to the point where they have become our modern fairy tale. True love, and happily ever after.

Real relationships take a fair bit of work. And then what's a girl to do when her "twin flame" doesn't pick up after himself, or wants to spend Friday night drinking beer with the guys?

GuyWithWeirdChart

I don't believe in "twin flames" as in , two people who are on this planet who were destined to be together and they are they were both made for one another and no one else...

Astrologically wise there are people we can be very compatible with and share almost a psychic connection and be on the same level without even trying with everything flowing well and then there are people who we just can't get along with or will never be able work with in a relationship. I think we all have thousands of possible "soul mates" it's just a matter of who we meet first... In fact I think the majority of married people are possibly missing out on someone better for them. So I don't think people have twin flames, I think some people can be very compatible with one another, but I think the possibility of someone meeting the very best person for them on this entire planet is pretty low.

conspiracy theorist

I'd take her, and I'd swear off astrology in a heartbeat to get with her. I only use this forum because it's fringe anyway, I'd just tell her it was a dark-sided chapter in my life.

Sagcap88

I'd take her, and I'd swear off astrology in a heartbeat to get with her. I only use this forum because it's fringe anyway, I'd just tell her it was a dark-sided chapter in my life.

I’m sure she’d feel very gratified to convert you away from all the dark sided Gargoyles and slykics you’ve been exposed to on this forum.