Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-01-2014, 01:17 PM

Never had a GF, no love life forever aloner..

I barely get any attention from the opposite sex, and I rarely get approached or get asked out by women.. I feel alone 27 years old never had a gf just a one night stand, why is this?

Sun 1508' Virgo
Moon 236' Scorpio
Mercury 1717' Virgo
Venus 033' Scorpio
Mars 1604' Capricorn
Jupiter 1814' Я Pisces
Saturn 353' Sagittarius
Uranus 1825' Sagittarius
Neptune 303' Я Capricorn
Pluto 522' Scorpio
Chiron 2145' Gemini
Ceres 1601' Libra
Pallas 2254' Virgo
Juno 616' Sagittarius
Vesta 1947' Я Aries
Node 2116' Aries
Lilith 1543' Gemini
Fortune 2754' Pisces
AS 1522' Taurus
MC 2608' Capricorn

Sun House 5
Moon House 6
Mercury House 5
Venus House 6
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 11
Saturn House 7
Uranus House 8
Neptune House 8
Pluto House 6
Chiron House 2
Ceres House 6
Pallas House 5
Juno House 7
Vesta House 12
Node House 12
Lilith House 2
Fortune House 12

House 1 1522' Taurus
House 2 1327' Gemini
House 3 459' Cancer
House 4 2608' Cancer
House 5 2131' Leo
House 6 2718' Virgo
House 7 1522' Scorpio
House 8 1327' Sagittarius
House 9 459' Capricorn
House 10 2608' Capricorn
House 11 2131' Aquarius
House 12 2718' Pisces

Moon Conjunction Venus Orb 202'
Sun Conjunction Mercury Orb 209'
Moon Conjunction Pluto Orb 246'
Venus Conjunction Pluto Orb 448'
Mars Conjunction MC Orb 1004
Mercury Opposite Jupiter Orb 057'
Sun Opposite Jupiter Orb 306'
Jupiter Square Uranus Orb 010'
Mercury Square Uranus Orb 107'
Sun Square Uranus Orb 317'
Venus Square MC Orb 425'
Moon Square MC Orb 627'
Sun Trine AS Orb 014'
Mars Trine AS Orb 041'
Sun Trine Mars Orb 056'
Mercury Trine Mars Orb 113'
Mercury Trine AS Orb 154'
Moon Sextile Neptune Orb 027'
Mars Sextile Jupiter Orb 210'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 218'
Venus Sextile Neptune Orb 229'
Jupiter Sextile AS Orb 251'
Moon SemiSquare Mercury Orb 018'
Sun SemiSquare Venus Orb 025'
Moon SemiSquare Uranus Orb 049'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 038'
Jupiter SesquiQuadrate Pluto Orb 207'
Moon Quintile Mars Orb 128'
Saturn SemiSextile Neptune Orb 049'
Moon SemiSextile Saturn Orb 116'
Saturn SemiSextile Pluto Orb 129'

Unread 02-01-2014, 01:31 PM

Re: Never had a GF, no love life forever aloner..

You do realize that this is quite contradictory with your previous post...

Quote:
Seems like people gives me attention everywhere I go, I don't like being magnetic how can I be less magnetic? As a matter of fact, what aspects are doing this & on a scale of 1 to 10 how magnetic would you rate me, I wish to understand these energies, I would like my privacy at times though, please help me out here, sometimes I wish I was alone...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=69557
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cap For This Useful Post:
mdinaz (02-01-2014), poyi (02-01-2014), StillOne (02-01-2014), Zarathu (02-01-2014)
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
You do realize that this is quite contradictory with your previous post...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=69557
No not really, just because they give me attention doesn't mean they approach me or ask me out etc...
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:38 PM

Non astrologically speaking, aren't you suppose to be the one who approaches and asks women out. If you wait for them to make the first move, you can wait forever...
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas View Post
No not really, just because they give me attention doesn't mean they approach me or ask me out etc...
These ARE contradictory statements

vitas you also said:

Quote:
I've attracted attention all my life ever since I was a baby, regardless of transits or not LOL,
although I will take your advice into consideration. How long will this transit remain btw?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Non astrologically speaking, aren't you suppose to be the one who approaches and asks women out. If you wait for them to make the first move, you can wait forever...
True but I just want to know why my love life is non existent or why does it suck tremendously? astrologically speaking...
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:43 PM

vitas you also made the following CLEARLY contradictory statement

'.....Unfortunately it is very unrealistic for me to be isolated from society & be alone due to responsibilities I have to deal with.

Secondly, what makes you think i actually like attention?

Attention comes in many different forms good & bad,

but in my case I attract a lot of unwanted partners

& I always seem to be in the spotlight.

I feel like I am born to be a celebrity or something of that nature, but I like my privacy...'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
vitas you also made the following CLEARLY contradictory statement

'.....Unfortunately it is very unrealistic for me to be isolated from society & be alone due to responsibilities I have to deal with.

Secondly, what makes you think i actually like attention?

Attention comes in many different forms good & bad,

but in my case I attract a lot of unwanted partners

& I always seem to be in the spotlight.

I feel like I am born to be a celebrity or something of that nature, but I like my privacy...'

you guys are strong stalkers lol but the point im trying to make is why haven't I found the right person I guess? yes I am always getting attention and always in the spotlight but why haven't I gotten the right person yet?
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
you guys are strong stalkers lol but the point im trying to make is why haven't I found the right person I guess? yes I am always getting attention and always in the spotlight but why haven't I gotten the right person yet?
Stalking is good for the right reason...

Most people currently in this world, having the same issues asking why they haven't meet the right person. My answer is one must prepared yourself to be the right person for other people and ask what do you want in a relationship also rather you maybe willing to go for the miles of the actual hardship instead of hoping for fairy land for the wrong kind of short life hormonal kick.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Quote:
True but I just want to know why my love life is non existent or why does it suck tremendously? astrologically speaking...
Just from looking at your north node in Aries....here is a quote:
"As a carrier of the north node in Aries, it is your birthright to put yourself first. “I” is your key concept.

If you put too much emphasis on your south node (Libra = importance of partnerships & relationships, seeing both sides, etc.), you may be afraid of being alone, are overly concerned about your appearance, indecisive or even a doormat.
Their own sense of life is always filtered through the eyes of others.

South node Libra souls inherently see life in Twos -- they include others into their plans and life goals and probably have for many lifetimes, co-existed and have always thought of themselves as part of a duo.

So, to activate your Aries energy, try something new....Traveling by yourself is good for you...for example."
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
Stalking is good for the right reason...

Most people currently in this world, having the same issues asking why they haven't meet the right person. My answer is one must prepared yourself to be the right person for other people and ask what do you want in a relationship also rather you maybe willing to go for the miles of the actual hardship instead of hoping for fairy land for the wrong kind of short life hormonal kick.
LOL I don't think so, 27 years old and still been in a rut and I still don't get it, if I "worked myself for others to death" shouldn't I have good karma? this is confusing, isn't libra south node aries north node suppose to be a good placement etc???? Since I do good deeds for others in past lifetimes???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
Just from looking at your north node in Aries....here is a quote:
"As a carrier of the north node in Aries, it is your birthright to put yourself first. I is your key concept.

If you put too much emphasis on your south node (Libra = importance of partnerships & relationships, seeing both sides, etc.), you may be afraid of being alone, are overly concerned about your appearance, indecisive or even a doormat.
Their own sense of life is always filtered through the eyes of others.

South node Libra souls inherently see life in Twos -- they include others into their plans and life goals and probably have for many lifetimes, co-existed and have always thought of themselves as part of a duo.

So, to activate your Aries energy, try something new....Traveling by yourself is good for you...for example."

The more I learn about my south and north node the more it pisses me off to the extreme, seriously I just feel like being ego centric and selfish to the max, but wouldn't others percieve me attractive since I am libra south node I mean think about it, it's what I read if my south node is in venus wouldn't that mean I know how to be attractive etc???? and why the hell don't I have good karma when it comes to love????
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:58 PM

Well, just a quick look at your chart, traditionally you have a possibility of marriage in a foreign country or your bride will be from a foreign country (Mars in 9th, very strong in exaltation). Also your marriage partner could be connected to 9th house things... So maybe you should explore that option...
Unread 02-01-2014, 01:59 PM

Quote:
We're not 'stalkers' we simply have good memories,
we remembered your previous posts
easy to check with the search facility
and notice the contradictory nature of your comments

Another non-stalking reminder quote from the same thread:
vitas, you commented

'....You say I'm lucky but honestly I don't see it,

I feel my magnetism is out of bounds,
in general I don't like society or this world,

enlighten & broaden my awareness as to why am I or should I be considered "lucky"?

Life is not a popularity contest we are not back in high school.

I don't really care for much to be noticed either,
sometimes I just want to be invisible
'
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
mdinaz (02-01-2014)
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Well, just a quick look at your chart, traditionally you have a possibility of marriage in a foreign country or your bride will be from a foreign country (Mars in 9th, very strong in exaltation). Also your marriage partner could be connected to 9th house things... So maybe you should explore that option...
I don't know why but I just can't see myself getting married or having children..
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
We're not 'stalkers' we simply have good memories,
we remembered your previous posts
easy to check with the search facility
and notice the contradictory nature of your comments

Another non-stalking reminder quote from the same thread:
vitas, you commented

'....You say I'm lucky but honestly I don't see it,

I feel my magnetism is out of bounds,
in general I don't like society or this world,

enlighten & broaden my awareness as to why am I or should I be considered "lucky"?

Life is not a popularity contest we are not back in high school.

I don't really care for much to be noticed either,
sometimes I just want to be invisible
'
Big deal, now things have changed so deal with it..
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:05 PM

The unwanted partners, you can see Venus in Scorpio is detrimental. In the 6th house, while in the 7th sign, also the ruler of your own ascendant.

Chain rulership
Venus in Scorpio>Mars in Capricorn>Saturn in Sagittarius at 3 degrees 53 that is Peregrine also no Ptolemaic aspect>Jupiter in Pisces Rx

So your significtor of relationship Venus as well as your own ascendant ruler is in detriment.

Down the chain rulership, there is major problem of Saturn being in Peregrine 7th house but 8th sign.

7th house is the ability to form meaningful long term partnership.

5th and 8th desire, form and ability for sexual activities also short life sexual attraction.

Jupiter Rx formed many 135 degrees sesquiquadrates aspects to Venus, Moon, Pluto, also semi square between Venus, Moon, Pluto to Uranus. Both sesquiquadrates and semi square are Pure Frustration, Back and Forward, Back and Forward but nil actual movement and manifestation that can be formed meaningfully.

Many times I said to you, you are under the Mercy of others.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
LOL I don't think so, 27 years old and still been in a rut and I still don't get it, if I "worked myself for others to death"

shouldn't I have good karma? this is confusing, isn't libra south node aries north node suppose to be a good placement etc???? Since I do good deeds for others in past lifetimes???
the word 'karma' = action

and

actions have consequences
so your experiences in any lifetime
are the consequences of your own actions

and

clearly some of your actions or deeds may not have been good
which is not unusual
no one is perfect

and so

if you dislike these experiences of the consequences of your own actions
then it seems sensible to change your actions

Quote:
The more I learn about my south and north node the more it pisses me off to the extreme,

seriously I just feel like being ego centric and selfish to the max, but wouldn't others percieve me attractive since I am libra south node I mean think about it, it's what I read if my south node is in venus wouldn't that mean I know how to be attractive etc????

and why the hell don't I have good karma when it comes to love????
Since you are experiencing the consequences of your own actions
as we all do
then
you have the answer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Inline (02-01-2014), Zarathu (02-01-2014)
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
The unwanted partners, you can see Venus in Scorpio is detrimental. In the 6th house, while in the 7th sign, also the ruler of your own ascendant.

Chain rulership
Venus in Scorpio>Mars in Capricorn>Saturn in Sagittarius at 3 degrees 53 that is Peregrine also no Ptolemaic aspect>Jupiter in Pisces Rx

So your significtor of relationship Venus as well as your own ascendant ruler is in detriment.

Down the chain rulership, there is major problem of Saturn being in Peregrine 7th house but 8th sign.

7th house is the ability to form meaningful long term partnership.

5th and 8th desire, form and ability for sexual activities also short life sexual attraction.

Jupiter Rx formed many 135 degrees sesquiquadrates aspects to Venus, Moon, Pluto, also semi square between Venus, Moon, Pluto to Uranus. Both sesquiquadrates and semi square are Pure Frustration, Back and Forward, Back and Forward but nil actual movement and manifestation that can be formed meaningfully.

Many times I said to you, you are under the Mercy of others.

Mercy of others? what the heck is that suppose to mean, aren't you contradicting yourself now? you just stated all my planets and signs where sex and relationships are involved is in detriment or is negatively aspected, so please explain by saying mercy of others????

Quote:
the word 'karma' = action

and

actions have consequences
so your experiences in any lifetime
are the consequences of your own actions

and

clearly some of your actions or deeds may not have been good
which is not unusual
no one is perfect

and so

if you dislike these experiences of the consequences of your own actions
then it seems sensible to change your actions

Since you are experiencing the consequences of your own actions
as we all do
then
you have the answer
Not fair because I don't know what I did in past lifetimes so how am I suppose to right my wrongs if I don't remember at all????
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:28 PM

All the planets are in the Western side of the Chart. If you have some basic astrological knowledge that is the side of Other people. All planets are living there functioning and operating from the West but not from the East.

I had explained to you many times, planets on the Eastern side of the chart particularly the Oriental Planets are fortunate and with Power before the rise of the Sun. So your chart only has Jupiter in Rx on the East, ascendant as the east, Occidental planets are Mercury, Venus, Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Mars.

If you want astrological answers. If I care to spend another few hours to explain to you which I did many times and many hours. It will still be hopeless if you don't read your books.
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
All the planets are in the Western side of the Chart. If you have some basic astrological knowledge that is the side of Other people. All planets are living there functioning and operating from the West but not from the East.

I had explained to you many times, planets on the Eastern side of the chart particularly the Oriental Planets are fortunate and with Power before the rise of the Sun. So your chart only has Jupiter in Rx on the East, ascendant as the east, Occidental planets are Mercury, Venus, Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Mars.

If you want astrological answers. If I care to spend another few hours to explain to you which I did many times and many hours. It will still be hopeless if you don't read your books.
I actually comprehended everything you've said however now my chart is not making any sense to me because my north node is in aries so shouldn't I be less with the public and be more north node orientated? and what if I don't want to deal with the public?
Unread 02-01-2014, 02:34 PM

In my opinion. In the Sign of Aries, but is in the bloody 12th house! What public, aren't no public about that.
Unread 02-01-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
you guys are strong stalkers lol
This is a public forum where posts are read, often remembered by members, and searched for..in order to help members such as your yourself. Any astrology forum is like that. This behavior is not stalking whatsoever. If you wish your information to be private, perhaps you shouldn't post on a public forum.

You obviously existo on other forums, so you should be used to members calling you out on your previous posts.

Quote:
Big deal, now things have changed so deal with it..
I guess I am just sensitive to the attitude given here. If someone sees in your other posts contradictory info from you, your excuse is that you suddenly have changed and we must 'deal with it.'

It may take more than astrology to figure out why you aren't meeting the right girl. Maybe girls like the Chiron warrior type but I just don't get that vibe from you.

I can't offer any astrological reason but just that maybe just focus on other things and not worry so much about meeting someone. The right person usually shows up when you're not looking for one.
Unread 02-01-2014, 05:42 PM

Hmmm.

Sagittarius, a dual sign, on the 8th. Lord Jupiter, powerful and outstanding, retrograde [regressive].

Unconventional Uranus there in the 8th and square ambivalent Mercury combust in the 5th.

Venus and Moon, both essentially afflicted, forced to pass through Pluto (rejection, the outsider, unconventional and taboo behaviors) in the sexual sign of Scorpio.

Sensuous Taurus rising (middle degrees) with the lord powerfully afflicted, sextile libertine (without borders) Neptune.

Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by greybeard; 02-01-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Unread 02-02-2014, 04:56 AM

Simple aspectual answer:

you've an asymmetrical "red" Kite (Moon 135 Jup spine and Sun/Merc 90 Uran crossbrace) with Moon/Ven midpoint/apexing each end of the 90 and separately 135'ing Jup);

...meaning that Jup and Uran regularly challenge every personal planet except Mars.

Last edited by Krewster; 02-02-2014 at 04:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krewster For This Useful Post:
poyi (02-02-2014)
Unread 02-02-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
In my opinion. In the Sign of Aries, but is in the bloody 12th house! What public, aren't no public about that.
LOL true, so it means I'm suppose to shine on my own & subject myself to the world huh? still pretty confusing but I see where your coming from...
The Following User Says Thank You to vitas For This Useful Post:
Inline (02-02-2014)

Tags
aloner, forever, life, love